Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:50:08:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump = Symbol of White Supremacy! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Trump = Symbol of White Supremacy!  (Read 3655 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 03 15, 19, 11:45:56:AM » Reply

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-zealand-shootings-racist-gunman-brenton-tarrant-inspired-anders-breivik-wanted-revenge-104941343.html

So now Trump is being used as the excuse to murder people.
I bet his ego is about 3 times bigger today!

The suspected gunman who killed dozens of people in New Zealand is an Australian ‘racist eco-fascist’ who posted a 74-page manifesto online before
the shootings and described Donald Trump as a “symbol of white supremacy”.

The man, who identified himself in a livestream of the massacre as Brenton Tarrant, said he was motivated by far-right extremism he saw in the United
States to carry out the attack at Al Noor Mosque.

At least 49 people were gunned down dead in two mosques in New Zealand. At least 41 people were killed at the Masjid Al Noor mosque in central
Christchurch while at least seven people died inside the suburban Linwood Masjid Mosque.

The suspect has been charged with murder while three other people have been held in custody.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 03 15, 19, 12:31:35:PM » Reply

stupid62 is the left wing poster boy for hate Trump, the same kind of hate that can be found in those that commit mass murders.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 03 15, 19, 12:36:22:PM » Reply

Nah, david duke likes Omar.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 03 15, 19, 12:38:32:PM » Reply

FOX News says the shooters actions were understandable. 
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #4 on: 03 15, 19, 01:11:20:PM » Reply

His actions are as understandable as a rabid Muslim setting off a bomb in an open market.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #5 on: 03 15, 19, 01:20:07:PM » Reply

All make believe in his mind
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #6 on: 03 15, 19, 02:38:35:PM » Reply

His actions are as understandable as the bombing of the twin towers on 9/11.  This unconscionable, tragic murder in New Zealand will be used by certain people to demonize a whole society.  Those people never let a good tragedy go to waste.  There is more than enough hate in this world to grow it with more hatred.  The people to focus are on are the radicals and extremists who lose control physically, mentally and verbally.  Instead of the mindless, daily bashing we should set an example of what we want our mostly self serving politicians to do and that is to come together in a reasonable manner to run this country in the best interests of the American people, so that we can all benefit and not be so divided. 
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 03 15, 19, 02:39:39:PM » Reply

“I think we all know that if a Muslim had gone into a church and massacred 49 Christians the president would be tweeting non stop, and not using the passive voice (“people died senselessly”) and naming Muslim extremism as the culprit, and renewing his call for bans/profiling,” Wise wrote.

He continued, “But when a white racist massacres Muslims, or a white racist massacres Jews (In Pittsburgh), he offers prayers and generic condemnations, with no reference to the hateful ideology at the root of the violence. The enemy is white supremacist/nationalist ideology.”

Wise then checked off multiple examples of white racists who have been exposed in the age of Trump, adding, “It is white racists who see Donald Trump as their avatar: an avatar of rage and nostalgic rebirth.”

In summary, he concluded, “It is a fight for the very soul of America. A fight for whether we go backwards to a time of white domination and racial fascism (which is what the MAGAts desire) or forward to multiracial democracy. Time’s up. Pick a side. Because they already have.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/direct-line-trumps-maga-movement-new-zealand-muslim-massacre-drawn-anti-racism-expert/?utm_source=push_notifications
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #8 on: 03 15, 19, 03:44:12:PM » Reply

Trump = Symbol of White Supremacy!

Nope.  That's a total lie fabricated by the TDS left.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 03 15, 19, 03:45:18:PM » Reply

FOX News says the shooters actions were understandable.

I don't believe you.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #10 on: 03 15, 19, 03:47:29:PM » Reply

I think we all know that if a Muslim had gone into a church and massacred 49 Christians ...

... The left would deny the killer was Muslim and still try to blame it on Trump and the NRA.  You know it's true.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #11 on: 03 15, 19, 09:56:34:PM » Reply

It's Our President's fault that a wacko killed people in NEW ZEALAND? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

OMG!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump = Symbol of White Supremacy!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory