Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 08:52:01:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653703 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Graham will give America it's day 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Graham will give America it's day  (Read 233 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 03 15, 19, 10:44:08:AM » Reply

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham pledged March 14 that he will hold hearings to get to the bottom of whether the FBI misled surveillance court judges by using the Steele dossier to obtain spy warrants against a former Trump campaign adviser.

“I promise, everybody in the country, that in the Senate, we’re going to have hearings about the FISA process,” Graham said at a Heritage Foundation event.

Graham, a Republican, has focused on how the FBI handled the dossier, which was written by Christopher Steele, a former British spy who investigated President Donald Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC.

The FBI relied heavily on Steele’s dossier to obtain four Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants against Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

In the dossier, Steele alleged that Page met with Kremlin insiders during the 2016 campaign. Steele also accused Page of working with Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort to conspire with Russians.

Page has vehemently denied the claims, saying that he did not meet with the two Kremlin insiders Steele claims he met.

Graham and other Republicans have argued that the FBI failed to disclose Steele’s political motivations to the FISA judges. The FISA applications noted that Steele was working on behalf of someone who opposed Trump’s candidacy, but they did not identify the Clinton campaign and DNC as the former British spy’s clients.

Steele, a former MI6 official, was hired by Fusion GPS, an opposition research firm that was hired by the Clinton campaign and DNC’s law firm, Perkins Coie.

“Did the court adequately know the source of the document? Without the document, could you have gotten the warrant?” Graham asked rhetorically at Thursday’s event.

“This is a very big deal,” he added.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/lindsey-graham-pledges-fisa-abuse-hearings_2839239.html
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #1 on: 03 15, 19, 10:51:40:AM » Reply

I'm sure Graham and his committee will solve nothing, just like all the Republican committees before him.  NO, no big deal.  Not then, not now...
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #2 on: 03 15, 19, 11:09:44:AM » Reply

(( “I promise, everybody in the country, that in the Senate, we’re going to have hearings about the FISA process,” Graham said at a Heritage Foundation event. ))

Graham and his Republican Senate haven't done anything in the past three years, except rig the system in order to get their people seats on the Supreme Court.  I really really doubt the people will think Graham will get anything done now.

Graham is all THUNDER, but no lightening....
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 03 15, 19, 11:23:36:AM » Reply

Youse crooked commies are fine with such evil shenanigans, anyhow.  The ends justify the means is your motto.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 03 15, 19, 02:36:01:PM » Reply

the GOP desperadoes are seriously about a hot minute away from digging up Ted Kennedy's corpse and putting him on trial again for Chappaquiddick
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #5 on: 03 15, 19, 02:42:28:PM » Reply

Who are the "desperadoes" that will do anything and everything to change the results of the people's vote in the last election, no matter what it takes?
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 03 15, 19, 02:56:37:PM » Reply

changing the people's vote?   why do you want to defend a man who surrounds himself with criminals emily.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #7 on: 03 15, 19, 03:57:37:PM » Reply

Important Question #10:  Is the FISA Court in on the attempt to bring down Trump because they too wanted Hillary to win?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Graham will give America it's day
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About