Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:51:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653362 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sandy Hook... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Sandy Hook...  (Read 1000 times)
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #24 on: 03 15, 19, 09:05:51:PM » Reply

See #12.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #25 on: 03 15, 19, 09:12:38:PM » Reply

Warren, why do you demand we punish the innocent?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #26 on: 03 15, 19, 09:38:59:PM » Reply

Jim, honest question...Do you really not believe the Sandy Hook killings happened?

I have not seen any actual proof it did.  Out of all the school shootings here and around the world we have not one video of body bags being removed.   Not one video of inside the crime scene.   Not one video of blood smears.    Not one video of an open casket. In fact not one single open casket funeral that I am aware of.

As far as I know not one parent viewed their dead child before they were buried. They wanted to remember them the way they were. So how did they know their child was killed? Because they were told so?

Now, I really do not want to see a dead child, or a scene where children were killed, or their blood or a child in a casket. But my feelings, wants or needs are never an issue when those kinds of photos and video's  are published for other massive school shootings.

And Not One Other school shooting has resulted in the school being bulldozed and covered over before a full investigation is conducted. Not One.

Alex Jones reversed himself (in my opinion) because while Alex Jones has a big following , he also has a family that he probably wants to live a little longer.

Everyone claims there were no open caskets because the children were horribly shot up.  ALL of them?  Little Adam Lanza was such a good shot that he was able to make head shot out of all of them?  On rapid fire or automatic?  That would be the only reason for closed caskets.  Not one of those parents wanted to see or lovingly touch their child for comfort one more time?

I know many of you won't like it - but - Too much is missing here.

warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #27 on: 03 15, 19, 09:50:20:PM » Reply

Who is behind this hoax, Jim.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #28 on: 03 15, 19, 09:52:24:PM » Reply

How in the hell am I supposed to know?  That doesn't invalidate what I said.

As all of you know, I lost my wife 7 months ago, and I'll tell you; Nothing would stop me from opening a closed casket to hold her hand just one more time.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #29 on: 03 15, 19, 09:59:17:PM » Reply

How did they get all 28,000 residents of Newtown, Connecticut to go along with it?
seahooker

« Reply #30 on: 03 15, 19, 10:01:58:PM » Reply

How do you get 180,000,000 Americans to go along with infanticide?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #31 on: 03 15, 19, 10:17:21:PM » Reply

Why do you need 28,000 ?
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #32 on: 03 15, 19, 10:25:40:PM » Reply

It's a small town.  Almost everyone would have been touched by the shooting in some way.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #33 on: 03 15, 19, 10:30:17:PM » Reply

How many first responders?  How many students and teachers at the school?  How many medical personnel?
justincase

« Reply #34 on: 03 15, 19, 10:31:46:PM » Reply

Thank you for answering my question, Jim.

I don't know the answers to any of the questions you have, but I do not believe it was a hoax. I don't know why things were handled the way they were, but I can understand why the parents would not want any pictures of their dead children made public. We have no way of knowing if those parents hugged or touched their dead children. It's really none of our business.

I just read this from the medical examiner. It answers a few questions.

https://patch.com/connecticut/newtown/police-no-motive-emerging-in-newtown-school-shooting
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #35 on: 03 15, 19, 10:37:37:PM » Reply

How many funeral directors?  How many insurance agents?  All their friends and families.  6+ years later and no one has talked?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sandy Hook...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory