Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 12:21:27:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653458 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: SPLC founder Morris Dees fired for creating a hostile work place! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: SPLC founder Morris Dees fired for creating a hostile work place!  (Read 144 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 03 15, 19, 12:34:16:AM » Reply

The Southern Poverty Law Center fired its founder and former chief litigator Morris Dees this week.
Mr. Cohen’s statement also implied that dismissing Mr. Dees will result in changes in the work environment at the SPLC, a self-styled tracker of “hate groups” that had increasingly turned its guns on mainstream conservatism.

“Today we announced a number of immediate, concrete next steps we’re taking, including bringing in an outside organization to conduct a comprehensive assessment of our internal climate and workplace practices, to ensure that our talented staff is working in the environment that they deserve – one in which all voices are heard and all staff members are respected,” Mr. Cohen wrote.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/14/morris-dees-fired-southern-poverty-law-center/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #1 on: 03 15, 19, 12:55:04:AM » Reply

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/2019/03/14/southern-poverty-law-center-fires-co-founder-civil-rights-lawyer-morris-dees/3164839002/
D2D

« Reply #2 on: 03 15, 19, 11:32:33:PM » Reply

On Thursday, the far-Left smear group Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) announced it had fired its co-founder, Morris Dees. It will also submit to an external review of its work environment. According to Glassdoor reviews going back to 2016, however, former employees have demanded that the SPLC "clean house from bottom to top," with many demanding the ouster of its current president and CEO, Richard Cohen.
"Above a certain level, the upper management is incompetent," a former employee wrote in March 2018. "They treat non-lawyers like objects and don't care for feedback or criticism. People are afraid to criticize upper management. Office culture is neglected and thus, turnover is high."
That reviewer encouraged the SPLC to "clean house at the top and include lower level workers in logistical and office wide decision making."
In February 2018, another employee wrote that "some managers are disorganized and have unreasonable expectations for employees, leading to extremely long work days, no weekends, and very little control over personal lives."
Not all of the reviews were negative — the SPLC has a 3.2-star rating out of 5 stars — but even the very positive reviews revealed management problems.
One current employee gave the organization 5 stars in October 2017, but that worker gave this advice to management: "Do a better job of empowering rank and file."
A September 2017 review gave the SPLC one out of five stars, claiming the organization had lost "focus on the primary reason." Instead, "the main concern is raising more money, and maintaining the top rated platinum standard brand. Very elitist and a bit out of touch."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/dont-stop-with-morris-dees-former-employees-told-splc-to-clean-house-at-the-top
D2D

« Reply #3 on: 03 16, 19, 03:54:55:PM » Reply

Seems Democrats don't care about hypocrisy and hate when it is on their side!
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 03 16, 19, 11:59:48:PM » Reply

Democrats don't want to face the fact the SPLC is a hate/false witness group!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: SPLC founder Morris Dees fired for creating a hostile work place!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory