Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 01:01:41:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659476 Posts in 298498 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mass Shooting at New Zealand Mosque 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Mass Shooting at New Zealand Mosque  (Read 705 times)
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« on: 03 14, 19, 10:50:25:PM » Reply

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/national-video/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503075&gal_cid=1503075&gallery_id=204677

reports are still coming in.  initial reports state that a "uniform clad" man with multiple magazines opened fire on people in a mosque.

the body count is still unconfirmed, unclear of whether or not the shooter was apprehended or killed .
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 03 14, 19, 10:51:32:PM » Reply

oh my god.  he had a Go pro camera on during this. 
justincase

« Reply #2 on: 03 14, 19, 10:59:23:PM » Reply

So much hate in this world.
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 03 14, 19, 11:03:59:PM » Reply

I just saw the video.

Oh my God.

I can't even count how many people he killed
justincase

« Reply #4 on: 03 14, 19, 11:27:45:PM » Reply

WELLINGTON, New Zealand — A gunman opened fire on two mosques in central Christchurch, New Zealand, on Friday, killing multiple people, the police said.

The police said one person was in custody, but they were unsure if there were other people involved. The country’s police commissioner, Mike Bush, warned Christchurch residents to stay indoors and told anyone thinking of visiting a mosque in New Zealand today to not go.

“This is and will be one of New Zealand’s darkest days,” New Zealand’s prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, said at a news conference after the shootings.

The national public broadcaster Radio New Zealand reported that shots were fired at a mosque near Hagley Park, and that a second mosque on Linwood Avenue, also in Christchurch, was also attacked.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/14/world/asia/christchurch-nz-shooting.html
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 03 14, 19, 11:39:53:PM » Reply

Again draconian gun control laws fail!
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 03 15, 19, 12:20:04:AM » Reply

CNN reporting 9 dead, lol.

By the video I saw it must be like 20
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 03 15, 19, 12:21:07:AM » Reply

1 shooter in custody, 2nd one on the loose
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #8 on: 03 15, 19, 12:24:52:AM » Reply

More details here:  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/14/shots-fired-near-christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-r/
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 03 15, 19, 12:33:31:AM » Reply

4 men,3 women in custody
justincase

« Reply #10 on: 03 15, 19, 12:36:54:AM » Reply

An online manifesto

Before the shooting, someone appearing to be the gunman publicly posted links to a manifesto on Twitter and the online forum 8chan. The 8chan post included a link to what appeared to be the gunman’s Facebook page, where he said he would also broadcast live video of the attack.

The Twitter posts showed weapons covered in the names of past military generals and men who have recently carried out mass shootings.

In his manifesto, he identified himself as a 28-year-old man born in Australia and listed his white nationalist heroes.

He described what he said had motivated him to carry out the attack, and said he had purposely used guns to stir discord in the United States over the Second Amendment’s provision on the right to bear arms.

Murders are rare in New Zealand, but guns aren’t

Murders are rare in New Zealand, and gun deaths even rarer. There were 35 murders countrywide in 2017. And since 2007, gun homicides have been in the single digits each year except 2009, when there were 11.

But there are plenty of guns.

There were 1.2 million registered firearms in the country of 4.6 million people in 2017, according to the Small Arms Survey, a Swiss nonprofit.

A mass shooting in the New Zealand in 1990 — when a man killed 13 people, including two 6-year-olds, after a dispute with his neighbor in the seaside town of Aramoana — led directly to tightened gun laws, including restrictions on “military style semiautomatic weapons.”

Gun owners must be licensed, a process that includes a review of criminal activity and mental health, attendance at a safety program, an explanation of how the gun would be used, a residence visit to ensure secure storage, and testimonials from relatives and friends.

Much like in the United States, gun laws remain a source of heated political debate.
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 03 15, 19, 12:40:13:AM » Reply

No link, no facts, all fraud!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mass Shooting at New Zealand Mosque
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory