Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:38:31:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653436 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: trump's not handling today well at all 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: trump's not handling today well at all  (Read 232 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 14, 19, 07:41:53:PM » Reply

Congress Handed Trump Losses on His National Emergency Declaration and the Mueller Report

All of this comes after the Senate had given him another whack and voted to cut off US aid to Saudi Arabia's brutal campaign in Yemen. And if you think the president* is going to accept all this LOSING gracefully, well, consider the interview he gave to Breitbart on Thursday.

"So here’s the thing—it’s so terrible what’s happening,” Trump said when asked by Breitbart News Washington Political Editor Matthew Boyle about how the left is fighting hard. “You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that’s all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”

The president* is telling one of his favorite media outlets that he's prepared to use the police and the military against his political opposition, and even if he's just bloviating, what he's saying is an impeachable act all on its own.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 03 14, 19, 07:53:11:PM » Reply

What loss?

President Trump will veto it and neither house of congress will be able to override that veto!

President Trump and law abiding Americans win and Democrats lose!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 03 14, 19, 08:05:14:PM » Reply

Trump is doing great.  It's youse commies who are not getting anywhere, try like the dickens though.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 03 14, 19, 08:09:44:PM » Reply

congress voted against his deal with the Saudis in Yemen

congress voted against his emergency declaration

and all the republicans in the House voted to make Mueller's report public.

not a good week at all.

and then to top it off our president threatens violence against his political opponents.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 03 14, 19, 08:27:21:PM » Reply

A band of bikers has pledged to keep protesters from disrupting Donald Trump’s rallies—at all costs.

Trump has a new line of defense in his ongoing war against protesters: hundreds, if not thousands, of pro-Trump bikers ready and willing to provide extra security at his rallies.

And these barrel-chested bikers are already making some anti-Trump protesters think twice about demonstrating at these events.

There is a burgeoning political movement of bikers in America that wants to take their organization nationwide, and they’re going all in for Donald Trump.

It’s an unprecedented step—bikers are a demographic that has never been tapped by a political campaign before.

Trump has embraced his biker supporters with gusto.

“My biker friends,” Trump said during a Q&A at a recent Wisconsin rally. His new friends aren’t just fans and are now pledging to provide ad hoc security at for their new hero, using violence if necessary.

“If that means us having to protect ourselves by taking someone else’s life, that’s what we’re going to have to do,” one biker said, in a video shared by Bikers for Trump, on beefing up security.

Trump Patriots, which illustrated its group with bikers and described its purpose as “to provide outside security at all future Trump rallies and events [and] countering the paid protest[er] agitators increasing atmosphere of violence,” racked up more than 18,000 followers before it was apparently forcibly taken over by the hacktivist group Anonymous.

Ahead of a Trump rally in Janesville, an image circulated calling for bikers to “Mobilize to KICK SOME ASS!”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trumps-bikers-want-to-kick-protester-ass
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #5 on: 03 14, 19, 08:28:15:PM » Reply

Bull Shit from nitwit again
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #6 on: 03 14, 19, 08:28:54:PM » Reply

Wvit why do you think Democrats have the right to disrupt Republican events?

Why do you believe Democrats have the right to assault and deprive Republicans of their rights?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 03 14, 19, 08:30:15:PM » Reply

trump's not handling today well at all

LOL!  Is that another one of your baseless opinions, wvit?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: trump's not handling today well at all
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory