Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:38:24:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653361 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: tornado in Memphis 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: tornado in Memphis  (Read 276 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 03 14, 19, 05:55:26:PM » Reply

goodness... could it really be... I tell you they had us in a uproar while it rained there...and it was a spit compared to the rains in Ohio...lake effect I guess but they do have that Mississippi river... yikes...… it floods bad there but I'm it's not close...  has to go uphill I think... 

it's going to be in the 70s mostly when I arrive there... but my concerns...is the grounds safe...that to me is the scariest...

sink holes...

the neighbors that kept all the trash blowing all over the neighborhood moved... thank goodness but what is coming next...I noticed that the neighbors who are grounded there meaning owning their homes aren't bothered... I'll get there after I have a fence put up... so that it don't blow in my yard and end up at the bottom of that hill...

the wind blows pretty heavy there but no trees unless they are lifted out the ground and tossed on you house... it that happens... oh well...it's been fun...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 03 15, 19, 04:33:15:AM » Reply

We had 10 mile winds yesterday and while my neighbor and I stood at the edge of the yard, we hears a large tree crack very loud 3 times. I went back inside and back out 2 hours later in time to hear it crack one last time and fall. I could not see it through the other trees but another one bit the dust.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: tornado in Memphis
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory