Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:35:29:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653539 Posts in 297934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Graham blocks Senate from voting on Mueller report 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Graham blocks Senate from voting on Mueller report  (Read 768 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 14, 19, 04:04:18:PM » Reply

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) intends to block a resolution passed in the House of Representatives demanding that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian collusion be made public — unless the Justice Department appoints a special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton’s emails.

In a series of tweets announcing his decision, Graham said that it’s “past time for someone to look at the other side of the political coin.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/lindsey-graham-blocks-senate-voting-resolution-demanding-mueller-report-made-public/?utm_source=push_notifications
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 03 14, 19, 05:25:56:PM » Reply

resolution passed in the House of Representatives demanding that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian collusion be made public

What idiots.  Don't the dems know it's not up to Congress?  It's up to the Attorney General!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 03 14, 19, 08:49:22:PM » Reply

What more can Mueller have that two congressional investigations didn't find?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #3 on: 03 14, 19, 08:52:12:PM » Reply

Good for him, it is waaaayyy last time to investigate election cheater criminal Clinton
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 03 14, 19, 08:54:52:PM » Reply

what two congressional investigations chuck?   do you have a link on those investigations that you could share?
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #5 on: 03 14, 19, 09:15:59:PM » Reply

Surly you jest Chuck.  The only efforts made to investigate where by the Minority Democrats.  The GOP were afraid to investigate, so they did everything they could to block all investigations.  Now that the Democrats control the House, you are now seeing investigation run the way they are supposed to be run, and the White House Crime Family and GOP don't like it...
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 03 14, 19, 09:22:37:PM » Reply

And that was why Adam Schiff SAID IF MUELLER CAN'T FIND ANYTHING TO USE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE THEN WE WILL INVESTIGATE, UNTIL WE HAVE WHAT WE NEED? How's that for fair and impartial jiggysaw? 

Oh and by the way after the 2020 election democrats can keep their investigation going from the privacy of their homes, when you're to stupid to know that you have screwed yourself, then you'll continue to screw yourself out of office!
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 03 14, 19, 09:26:47:PM » Reply

do you have a link that you can share to Schiff saying that blammie?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 03 14, 19, 09:32:57:PM » Reply

Adam Schiff refuses to stand down if Mueller finds no collusion look it up wvit, I don't use google.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #9 on: 03 14, 19, 11:47:38:PM » Reply

I wouldn't take too much stock in what DBM or Republicans say. They're just little dogs running around with their tails between their legs, not knowing how to deal with a working Democratic house.  The GOP laid dormant for so long, they forgot what real work looks like...
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #10 on: 03 14, 19, 11:53:04:PM » Reply

Do any of you remember how many votes Harry Reid prevented because they were inconvenient to Obama?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #11 on: 03 14, 19, 11:54:01:PM » Reply

what two congressional investigations chuck? 

LOL.  Youse commies are crazy, living in another world.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Graham blocks Senate from voting on Mueller report
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory