Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:10:43:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653514 Posts in 297929 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Russians May Have Laundered Money Through Trump Organization 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Russians May Have Laundered Money Through Trump Organization  (Read 411 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 13, 19, 09:09:03:PM » Reply

Congressman Adam Schiff raised concerns on Wednesday that Russians may have laundered money through the Trump Organization, saying that the House Intelligence Committee has begun investigating the possibility.

Speaking to MSNBC, Schiff, who chairs the committee and represents California, answered questions about the next steps for those investigating President Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia. The representative argued that even if special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report does not reveal crimes that could lead to Trump’s impeachment, Congress could find other potentially damning details about the president and his businesses.

“If there’s insufficient evidence in the Mueller report and we’re not able to produce sufficient evidence in our own investigation, that ends the inquiry,” Schiff explained, Mediaite reported. “There may be grounds for removal from office or there may be grounds for indictment after he leaves office that the Congress discovers.”

https://www.newsweek.com/russians-laundered-money-trump-organization-1362120?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 03 13, 19, 09:12:20:PM » Reply

trump is already compromised.

He lied about his business deals in Russia during the campaign; deals that had to be approved by Putin. Putin has known he was lying since the beginning and always could’ve dropped the dime. He didn’t for some reason. Why doesn’t matter. What matters is that Trump has been compromised since the first day of his Presidency and we now know it.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 03 13, 19, 09:14:07:PM » Reply

OR The Russian MAY have laundered money through the Obama administration!   Yeah, that sounds more logical since Obama asked for more Leeway from Putin.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #3 on: 03 13, 19, 09:17:35:PM » Reply

Or C. the Russians may have laundered money through the Clinton Foudation.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 03 13, 19, 09:21:24:PM » Reply

we've already been through investigations about those that turned up nothing.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #5 on: 03 13, 19, 11:19:27:PM » Reply

ANOTHER Witch Hunt? ? ? ? ?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 03 14, 19, 01:10:43:AM » Reply

Congressman Adam Schiff raised concerns on Wednesday that Russians may have laundered money through the Trump Organization.

LOL!  Yeah, the same Adam Schiff who has been claiming for two years that he had definitive proof that Trump colluded with Russia to tamper with the election.

That pencil necked geek will lie about anything to get his face on TV.
1965hawks

« Reply #7 on: 03 14, 19, 01:30:44:AM » Reply

No, wwwv111910mhzsq987. Not a witch hunt. It's another trump fuckup!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #8 on: 03 14, 19, 01:39:45:AM » Reply

Congressman Adam Schiff raised concerns on Wednesday that Russians may have laundered money through the Trump Organization,

I'd like to raise my concerns that I believe Adam Schiff picks his nose and eats his boogers.  See how easy it is to make shit up under the guise of being concerned?

Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #9 on: 03 14, 19, 01:42:34:AM » Reply

poor jim...are the Russians gonna stop paying you now that they know Trump is going to fail as their puppet?
1965hawks

« Reply #10 on: 03 14, 19, 06:44:25:AM » Reply

Apparently, jim and his fellow trump-bootlickers are still afflicted with a severe case of TDS (Trumpie Denial Syndrome)

https://www.thewrap.com/tucker-carlson-once-called-fox-news-a-mean-sick-group-of-people-back-in-2003/
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 03 14, 19, 05:39:56:PM » Reply

Will the libs ever apologize for lying to us all these years about the totally discredited Russia collusion accusation?  Nope.  They have no shame or integrity.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Russians May Have Laundered Money Through Trump Organization
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory