Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 11:05:07:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660927 Posts in 298643 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: trump lies to divide our country even more 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: trump lies to divide our country even more  (Read 12 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 12, 19, 11:00:59:AM » Reply

why do you trump supporters approve of this kind of bullshit?

Himes (D-CT) slammed President Donald Trump’s “cynical” efforts to drive a wedge between the Democratic Party and Jewish voters, telling MSNBC’s Hallie Jackson the president’s accusation that “Democrats hate Jews was behaving” was something “a 4 year old” would do.

“This is classic Donald Trump stuff,” Himes said, laughing. “Throw out something that is so false and so unbelievable and frankly, so appalling.”

“Here we’re dealing with real issues of anti-Semitism. Here we’re dealing with real issues about the need to stand in a bipartisan way as we always have in this country, and support of our ally and our friend in Israel,” Himes continued, adding that there was “room to criticize our friend and ally.”

“The president is doing what he always does,” he went on, “which is acting with the maturity of a four-year-old in the service of a Republican effort to try to drive a wedge between Democrats and the fact that most Jewish people traditionally have voted Democrat.”

“Look, this is about as cynical a maneuver as you could do. As usual, the president is lying,” Himes said. “But in this case he’s lying in a way that drags in some very controversial things which, quite frankly, consumed my caucus last week.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/trump-acting-like-4-year-old-drive-wedge-democrats-jewish-voters-ct-congressman/?utm_source=push_notifications
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: trump lies to divide our country even more
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory