Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 06:55:54:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663124 Posts in 298843 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: That Monopoly game 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: That Monopoly game  (Read 269 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 03 07, 19, 12:03:04:PM » Reply

Well, I finally got to start entering those codes for the online game.  Turns out, their website hates Chrome, so I had to use MS Edge.  But the good thing is that this year, instead of the worthless fandango points, you get tokens and can enter those token in different sweepstakes drawings...so I'll put some of the codes in each day till I knock the stack of numbers out completely.

Why do we keep falling for this?  LOL
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 03 07, 19, 07:46:10:PM » Reply

That's so funny takn as I just did the same thing using the Firefox browser but only entered a few numbers from the stack I was about to dump.  You actually get discounts too that are sent straight to your Just for You account.

Had a bit of a scare this morning when using Chrome.  I was looking for a recipe and when I clicked on the site my computer went crazy with a robotic voice saying over and over again that I had reached a site where I could be hacked and they were shutting me down and to call Microsoft Support. to unfreeze my computer.  There was no number provided so I looked it up on my cell phone, while the robot repeated the message over and over.  I finally got a tech who couldn't understand my accent any more than I could his.  Bottom line he wanted to take over my computer and uninstall Chrome and then re-install it. I decided to do it myself and not put it back on. I am still worried a bit that I might have been compromised.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: That Monopoly game
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory