Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:34:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653363 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Alabama judge allows teen to sue on behalf of aborted fetus 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 Print
Author Topic: Alabama judge allows teen to sue on behalf of aborted fetus  (Read 5614 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #96 on: 03 11, 19, 04:03:56:PM » Reply

no, I'm for the Supreme Court decision d2.   
1965hawks

« Reply #97 on: 03 11, 19, 04:31:02:PM » Reply

To: d2dvd!

Re: reply #89

Why can't you defend the claim you made? Why can't you defend your own argument? Since you can't answer those questions, I'll answer them for you:

You can't defend the claim you made because

1. Since you really don't know  the definition of standing, it comes as no surprise to me that it's impossible for you to explain how Magers's has standing to sue.

2. You can't provide evidence to support your claim that the judge ruled the plaintiff had standing to sue is because he never made such a ruling. All the articles I've read about the suit say only that the judge allowed the suit to proceed, but a judge allowing a suit to proceed does not necessarily mean the plaintiff actually has standing to sue.

3. Finally, as you've proven that you really don't understand the point you're trying to argue here, I suggest the best thing you can do now is take a seat and shut the fuck up.

Oh and by the way, d2dvd! Notice the correct use of "as" in sentence #3. 
1965hawks

« Reply #98 on: 03 11, 19, 04:40:31:PM » Reply

Re: "post birth abortion" [sic] (reply #95)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/after-birth-abortion/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #99 on: 03 11, 19, 05:06:12:PM » Reply

sure it has.   but a 1st trimester fetus can't live on it's own outside a woman's body.   

Using your logic children are not human as they are dependent for survival on others!

they're as human as a kidney or a finger are.   
So you are for post birth abortion to the age of 18?
Read first and then reply, 1965hawks!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #100 on: 03 11, 19, 05:07:44:PM » Reply

Appearing on WTOP’s Ask The Governor, Northam was asked whether he supported a Virginia legislator’s statement that Virginia Democrats’ proposed legislation would permit abortion for a woman in labor. He stated:

This is why decisions such as this should be made by providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved.
When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of the mother, with the consent of physicians, more than one physician by the way,
and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus which is non-viable. So in this particular example, if the mother
is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if this is
what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physician and the mother.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42839/watch-democratic-va-governor-endorses-murder-born-ben-shapiro

Joseph Mengele would be so very proud!

You really cannot take the Eugenics out of the Democrat party!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SkTopSKo1xs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/SkTopSKo1xs</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkTopSKo1xs

As I have already proven Democrats are more than willing to murder a child that has been born!
1965hawks

« Reply #101 on: 03 11, 19, 06:24:01:PM » Reply

To:d2dvd!

Re: reply #85

Not surprisingly, you didn't answer the questions asked in reply #84.
1965hawks

« Reply #102 on: 03 11, 19, 06:27:15:PM » Reply

Re: reply #100

What does it have to do with Magers's suit against the abortion clinic, the original topic of this thread?
1965hawks

« Reply #103 on: 03 11, 19, 07:02:43:PM » Reply

Re: reply #81

Unable to defend her fallacious arguments against my sound logic and clear thinking, d2dvd! abandons all pretense of engaging in intelligent discourse and, in a desperate attempt to save face, launches an irrelevant attack on me (the person kicking her dumb ass all over this forum) rather than attacking the arguments I'm using to kick her ass. Evidently, she must think attacking me personally will disguise the fact that she's just talking out her ass and really doesn't have the slightest idea of what she's  talking about .
wvit1001

« Reply #104 on: 03 11, 19, 07:05:39:PM » Reply

dvd has never had any pretensions of intelligence.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #105 on: 03 14, 19, 08:30:08:PM » Reply

Nitwit has never told the truth here !
D2D

« Reply #106 on: 03 14, 19, 08:32:55:PM » Reply

Notice Democrats have not refuted anything I have posted instead they call me names!
wvit1001

« Reply #107 on: 03 14, 19, 09:18:03:PM » Reply

hahahahahhahahaa.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Alabama judge allows teen to sue on behalf of aborted fetus
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory