Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 06:42:29:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: More urgent kids in Kentucky have secure border than new schools 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: More urgent kids in Kentucky have secure border than new schools  (Read 45 times)
wvit1001

« on: 02 17, 19, 05:22:12:PM » Reply

Graham: More urgent for kids in Kentucky to have secure border than new school

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Sunday that middle schoolers in Kentucky would be better off if funds that would otherwise have gone to constructing a new school were used for President Trump's proposed border wall.

Graham was responding to a question regarding where Trump will get the money for the border wall now that he has declared a national emergency.

"It's better for the middle school kids in Kentucky to have a secure border. We'll get them the school they need, but right now we've got a national emergency,” Graham said while appearing on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/430424-graham-more-urgent-for-kids-in-kentucky-to-have-secure-border-than-new-school
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 02 17, 19, 05:31:40:PM » Reply

Is there something about Kentucky's business that is part of your business wvit, or are you just meddling with the intentions of dictating, what should be and shouldn't be, you are just full of self importance aren't you wvit.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #2 on: 02 18, 19, 07:13:48:AM » Reply

that is amazing.  i knew graham was a chickenshit toady who changes his opinions based on how it affects him politically, but if somehow he really believes that there is a crisis at the border that building about 55 more miles of concrete wall can fix so we can move on, doesn't that prove what an idiot he is?  that it is such a crisis, more important than educating kids, so important we need to ignore the constitution, such a national emergency, and that somehow, just building about 55 miles of new concrete wall along a 2000 mile border will fix everything!! 

how can even hannity believe something that fucking stupid?  or the racist pigs who infect this place?
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #3 on: 02 18, 19, 07:36:47:AM » Reply

Of course diverting money from education is important Graham. Ignorant children are the seeds of new Republicans. It's the only way they can get the votes.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #4 on: 02 18, 19, 07:56:05:AM » Reply

it appears that our schools have always needed to provide more courses in critical thinking, in logic, in not being such gullible ass fools who would believe the crap from those who vote for trump and the media sites and other repubs who help spread such bullshit to the masses. how can they believe there is no climate change?  how can they believe there is a crisis at the border, especially one that is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY and gives Trump the right to not follow the Constitution?  or the el paso crime stats trump spews or the where most illegal drugs come in crap, or the fact that Mexico sends us its people, and almost all of them are criminals, rapists and killers except for some who might be okay?  they even believed him when he said he would build a big beautiful concrete wall, from sea to shining sea, and mexico would pay for it!!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #5 on: 02 18, 19, 09:35:31:AM » Reply

I bet the kids of Kentucky, or practically any other state, would rather have a new school over a wall.
August West

« Reply #6 on: 02 18, 19, 09:47:31:AM » Reply

If there was a wall would kids still be having active shooter drills in their schools? Gun mayhem is the National Emergency.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: More urgent kids in Kentucky have secure border than new schools
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory