Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:30:35:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Jim Bakker Claims Trump's Orange Face Due to God's Spirit Not Tanning 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Jim Bakker Claims Trump's Orange Face Due to God's Spirit Not Tanning  (Read 28 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« on: 02 17, 19, 04:11:12:PM » Reply

Former televangelist Jim Bakker has come up with a far-out reason for President Donald Trump’s orange skin tone.

Last week, the White House press office claimed the president’s skin tone was due to “good genes.”

Bakker had a similar line of thinking.

“Trump has been blessed by God, his skin color is merely the holy spirit flowing through him,” said Bakker on his YouTube show.

As crazy as Bakker’s view is, it’s pretty common among Evangelical Christians.

“I think God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times and I think that he wanted Donald Trump to become president, and that’s why he’s there,” said Sarah Huckabee Sanders in an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network. “I think he has done a tremendous job in supporting a lot of the things that people of faith really care about.” (like mocking a woman who claimed he assaulted her on a jet by telling the crowd at his pep rally if they had seen her, and do you really think that would happen?  she would "not be my first choice, I guarantee you.")

Paula White, a money-grubbing prosperity preacher, also backs this view. White also lives in one of Trump’s penthouses and is referred to as his “spiritual adviser.”  (when she is not called his "little bitch")

She also praised all the things Trump has done for the Christian community. (unnecessarily separating kids from their moms is what this guy Jesus was all about, yo)

“In fact, the President’s extraordinary commitment to religious liberty has been obvious since the very beginning of his presidency — just two weeks after his inauguration, Donald Trump attended the National Prayer Breakfast where he stressed the importance of preserving and cherishing religious values. The President is expected to be with us in prayer at this year’s breakfast on Thursday,” said White. (then he grabbed a few pussies without asking and left)

https://bizstandardnews.com/2019/02/07/bakker-trumps-skin-tone-caused-by-holy-spirit-flowing-through-him/?fbclid=IwAR2z6rXAtdysdS7kGRC9zDYby7qXbyyciRiH7UmFcfyoymN6fI_pN65022k

I guess God's spirit does not go up beyond his hair line, if that is what you call that stuff on top of his head. 

justincase

« Reply #1 on: 02 17, 19, 04:12:52:PM » Reply

LMAO!!!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #2 on: 02 17, 19, 06:19:25:PM » Reply

Sometimes God's holy spirit manifests itself as Cheeto dust... It's there in the scriptures for he who would seeketh it.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #3 on: 02 17, 19, 06:23:56:PM » Reply

You Lucifer worshipers sure have a hard time with God and telling the truth

We still pray for you all as we are instructed
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 02 17, 19, 06:25:34:PM » Reply

all that time in jail didn't do anything to change baker . 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #5 on: 02 17, 19, 06:40:36:PM » Reply

Kinda like daily debunking your ridiculous posts here doesn’t change your daily Bull Shit posts eh, nitwit ?
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #6 on: 02 18, 19, 05:36:39:AM » Reply

and on the Eight Day, God said, "Let there be Cheeto."
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Jim Bakker Claims Trump's Orange Face Due to God's Spirit Not Tanning
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory