Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 03:20:52:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660560 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The N-Word. Let's Talk About It. Is That Allowed? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: The N-Word. Let's Talk About It. Is That Allowed?  (Read 446 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 02 17, 19, 02:39:34:AM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/StUz3fHSf9I" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/StUz3fHSf9I</a>

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 02 17, 19, 05:39:31:AM » Reply

any word is allowed.  the question is, how do you want people to think of you.  black people have a built in right to use it however they want.  white people and others not so much, and only when it is to make a serious point or to make a funny point and everybody knows that is what is going on. or if you want to get your ass kicked.  it has to do with that whole slavery thing and the post-slavery thing.  not really that hard to figure out.  for some reason stuff that reminds black people of those times, especially coming from white folks and others who have no idea how awful that period was for those more closely connected, really pisses them off. 
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #2 on: 02 17, 19, 09:14:11:AM » Reply

The man has some good points.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 02 17, 19, 09:18:36:AM » Reply

hoosier ho says-----it has to do with that whole slavery thing and the post-slavery thing.  not really that hard to figure out.  for some reason stuff that reminds black people of those times, especially coming from white folks and others who have no idea how awful that period was for those more closely connected, really pisses them off.

How in the hell can anyone be reminded of something they themselves never went through? Are you saying they have flashbacks of being slaves?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 02 17, 19, 09:37:37:AM » Reply

Point is if the n word is so offense then it shouldn't be used by any one. Period.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #5 on: 02 17, 19, 10:19:40:AM » Reply

It is up to the user. Why don't you go down to a couple of my old neighborhoods I Detroit and Highland Park, and let loose with it and let us know how it works out for you. It is your first amendment right to use just about any word you like. Just know that it's a little different on the street than it is anonymously on a message board.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #6 on: 02 17, 19, 10:32:32:AM » Reply

I have never used it here and never will.

Sometimes, I use it in the sanctity of my own home when I see certain Politicians on TV or when the National/Local TV News
 has a story about the violent acts that "those people" commit on a regular basis.

Usually, when we hear a story, we don't even have to look at the TV Screen to know what kind of person did it.

Ghetto-Boy says above that Blacks have "a built-in right to use it however they want". THAT'S PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!

If the N-word is SO HORRIFIC, NO ONE should be allowed to use it in public!!!!

Language is a major reason I AVOID being anywhere around Blacks if at all possible. I end up being very nervous about every
  word I say in their presence. What is OK and what is NOT OK today?  What if I say ______________?  Will I get attacked
  physically/verbally or shot/stabbed? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

So, to avoid getting into a problem situation, I just stay away totally from Blacks if I can pull it off.

If I can't avoid these people, I just smile and/or nod my head as a polite greeting.

Something I've noticed is that Blacks over 40 are mostly NOT a problem. Under 40, there is an obvious "attitude" that is
  palpable!!!!  The young ones appear to be spilling over with great ANGER and almost ready to explode any any moment!!!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 02 17, 19, 10:32:57:AM » Reply

So BS you believe blacks have that built in right to use the "N" word as hoosier claims, and they inherited that right by being slaves?
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #8 on: 02 17, 19, 11:13:30:AM » Reply

Blacks have no right to demand nobody can use that word for as long as they are using it themselves.

And that's speaking in general which for some people is too difficult to recognize as opposed to calling someone personally a 'nigger'.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xkdnQM81EnA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/xkdnQM81EnA</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/iYjEz441I4M" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/iYjEz441I4M</a>
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #9 on: 02 17, 19, 12:21:53:PM » Reply

It is unacceptable to use.

For anyone to say the black community has the "right" to use it, means they don't respect each other or themselves.  Just as you would hope society would learn from the past and put those things aside, so should the affected community.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #10 on: 02 17, 19, 12:28:47:PM » Reply

not sure a white person should even try to tell black people how they should or should not use the word nigger.  talk about white privilege. 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 02 17, 19, 12:53:35:PM » Reply

So hoosier you believe it's ok for some to do as they damn well please and say what they want based on their skin color, so in fact you are a racist and a bigot, but yet will deny that very fact.

Now next why don't you point out and name those that are slaves that has that built in right.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The N-Word. Let's Talk About It. Is That Allowed?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory