Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 08:00:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660877 Posts in 298635 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: That sums it up... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: That sums it up...  (Read 507 times)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #12 on: 02 17, 19, 12:45:59:PM » Reply

Except NOBODY has ever proven that thousands of illegals are voting.

Another leftarded lie!

The proof of that has been posted here many times an long ago
Denial is a major leftist party plank
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #13 on: 02 17, 19, 01:45:57:PM » Reply

bullshit, clown.  you are the moron that believes jesuits called abe lincoln.  everything you know is wrong. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #14 on: 02 17, 19, 03:33:43:PM » Reply

Learn to read history instead of your imagination semi literate one
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #15 on: 02 17, 19, 03:57:07:PM » Reply

In 2005, the U.S. Government Accountability Office found that up to 3 percent of the 30,000 individuals called for jury duty from voter registration rolls over a
two-year period in just one U.S.district court were not U.S. citizens.[1]
While that may not seem like many, just 3 percent of registered voters would have been more than enough to provide the winning presidential vote margin in Florida in 2000.
Indeed, the Census Bureau estimates that there are over a million illegal aliens in Florida,[2]
and the U.S.Department of Justice (DOJ) has prosecuted more non-citizen voting cases in Florida than in any other state.
[3]

https://www.heritage.org/report/the-threat-non-citizen-voting

Do you know where they go to find jurors?

Voter rolls!

That means at least 3 percent of voters are illegals!

More than enough to swing several elections in the favor of Democrats!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #16 on: 02 17, 19, 04:26:56:PM » Reply

who cares what the heritage foundation says?  they are lying biased pigs.  several states have actually spent years and millions TRYING TO FIND ANY EXAMPLES OF VOTER FRAUD YOU DUMBFUCKS SAY IS SO PREVALENT..and none ever have...not any.  none.  from any state...these cherry picked, irrelevant, and misused stats, if they are even real, do not prove anyone voted for anybody illegally...don't you understand that?  you just want to spew meaningless stats, instead of quoting any real indictments from any state that even implies voter fraud by individuals at the polling place or even in absentee ballots is beyond very very rare. 
justincase

« Reply #17 on: 02 17, 19, 04:30:14:PM » Reply

Repubs can only win by voter suppression and gerrymandering. They know if more people are able to vote, they will vote Democratic.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #18 on: 02 17, 19, 04:35:37:PM » Reply

i blame anyone who complains about any political issue if they do not even have the gumption, as my mother used to call it, to get out and vote.  talking and complaining is for losers.  the gerrymandering does dilute minority voters that it does suppress state wide and citywide elections, but not for national elections for congress and president.  there is no way either chamber of congress should be republican, in this time of trump and since 2010 when the repubs let the tea party goons take over, if enough minorities actually put their votes where their opinions are, and today, young people who are not racist and bigoted and not voting....
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #19 on: 02 17, 19, 05:52:09:PM » Reply

The gullible stooge semi literate says F’ the report

Denying reality is becoming a full time job for the left around here
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #20 on: 02 18, 19, 02:55:04:AM » Reply

In 2005, the U.S. Government Accountability Office found that up to 3 percent of the 30,000 individuals called for jury duty from voter registration rolls over a
While that may not seem like many, just 3 percent of registered voters would have been more than enough to provide the winning presidential vote margin in Florida in 2000.
Indeed, the Census Bureau estimates that there are over a million illegal aliens in Florida,[2]
and the U.S.Department of Justice (DOJ) has prosecuted more non-citizen voting cases in Florida than in any other state.
[3]

Voter rolls!

Oscar the Heritage foundation is quoting the US Government Accountability Office, the Census Bureau and the US Department of Justice!

Are you saying the government aka your beloved great bureaucracy lied?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #21 on: 02 18, 19, 06:16:42:AM » Reply

you have a bunch of bullshit stats that do not mean anything, even if true.  the real fact is many redneck, motivated asshole states have spent many years and many millions TRYING TO FIND AND INDICT VOTERS FOR FRAUD, ESPECIALLY IF THEY MIGHT BE ILLEGAL ALIENS DOING IT.  the results prove there just isn't much voter fraud going on by individuals, and by not very much, I mean almost none at all.  for any reason.  are some who are not entitled to vote maybe voting here and there? yes.  we know that happened twice in Texas over the last decade.  are some helping people get their absentee ballots to the mail?  yes, we know that happened about 15 times or so over the last few years.  no system is 100% perfect.  but there is just no way almost any illegal resident is going to risk losing everything he has here, his house, his job, his life here in this country JUST TO VOTE!!  are you fucking nuts?  most americans who have the perfect right to vote, risk nothing at all, DO NOT VOTE!! 

why are right wingers so fucking stupid and gullible?
D2D

« Reply #22 on: 02 18, 19, 01:42:27:PM » Reply

[3]

Voter rolls!

Oscar the Heritage foundation is quoting the US Government Accountability Office, the Census Bureau and the US Department of Justice!

Are you saying the government aka your beloved great bureaucracy lied?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #23 on: 02 18, 19, 02:59:56:PM » Reply

it means those stats mean nothing if not accompanied by real indictments, asshole.  like every other accusation, dumbass.  like with clown Kavanaugh, dumbass.  show the indictments, show the guilty verdicts or guilty pleas that are even close to that ridiculous fucking ASSUMED NUMBER, STUPID. 
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: That sums it up...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory