Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 12:50:40:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662433 Posts in 298782 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: That sums it up... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: That sums it up...  (Read 515 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 02 16, 19, 08:36:10:PM » Reply

takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 02 16, 19, 08:37:17:PM » Reply

We also need one that says...

AMERICA IS CLOSED
PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR OWN
HOME COUNTRY
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #2 on: 02 16, 19, 09:20:35:PM » Reply

Dems see nothing but illegal votes.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 02 16, 19, 09:55:24:PM » Reply

Except NOBODY has ever proven that thousands of illegals are voting. 

Not even hundreds.  Just one or two here and there...

Of course Trump lies about it all the time, and you just slam his kool-aid right down.

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 02 16, 19, 09:59:41:PM » Reply

stupid62 what has been proven is that there is over 12million+ plus illegals in America, and that doesn't bother you, maybe you would like to share with the board what country you came from.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 02 16, 19, 10:07:41:PM » Reply

Davik, I will just say this...

Illegal aliens use false documents 99% of the time.  Illegal aliens steal identities and social security numbers regularly and according to the SSA, at least 40% and upwards of 70% of all illegals working in the US use a stolen or fake social security number.  There is virtually no way of knowing how many illegal aliens have been registered to vote in this country, especially in those states that allow "motor voter" registration and allow illegals to get driver's licenses.

Couple that with the HIGH probability of illegal aliens voting under false names, false ID, and stolen SS identifications, and no one can say for certainty that it doesn't happen.

https://cis.org/Huennekens/Aliens-and-Voter-Fraud

And we know that places like San Francisco have passed laws to allow illegals to vote in their city. 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 02 16, 19, 10:33:35:PM » Reply

davik62 doesn't really care how many votes as long as democrats are elected, at what age did davik62 stop being American?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #7 on: 02 16, 19, 11:00:25:PM » Reply

Except NOBODY has ever proven that thousands of illegals are voting.

Doesn't matter. They're still NOT supposed to be here.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 02 16, 19, 11:13:27:PM » Reply

And yes, that remains the most important point of all...

Doesn't matter. They're still NOT supposed to be here
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #9 on: 02 16, 19, 11:39:05:PM » Reply

The dems have no problems with fences/walls to protect the border. They just don't want Trump making good on a campaign promise.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #10 on: 02 16, 19, 11:41:39:PM » Reply

In 2005, the U.S. Government Accountability Office found that up to 3 percent of the 30,000 individuals called for jury duty from voter registration rolls over a
two-year period in just one U.S.district court were not U.S. citizens.[1]
While that may not seem like many, just 3 percent of registered voters would have been more than enough to provide the winning presidential vote margin in Florida in 2000.
Indeed, the Census Bureau estimates that there are over a million illegal aliens in Florida,[2]
and the U.S.Department of Justice (DOJ) has prosecuted more non-citizen voting cases in Florida than in any other state.
[3]

https://www.heritage.org/report/the-threat-non-citizen-voting

Do you know where they go to find jurors?

Voter rolls!

That means at least 3 percent of voters are illegals!

More than enough to swing several elections in the favor of Democrats!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #11 on: 02 17, 19, 06:58:59:AM » Reply

fuck that report.  it has been dismissed by people who have a clue.  i know right wingers are bigots, i know they are stupid ass gullible fools that believe trump, at least some of the time....but try to think-  states, redneck bigoted states like texas, have had 2 year, many million dollar investigations into voter fraud in this state with a really high number of illegals, AND FOUND 19 CASES IN 2 YEARS, and all but two of those involved absentee ballots, not in person voting and two in person charges were for voting in the wrong precinct, not impersonating anyone.  other states have also found very little evidence of any actual online voter fraud from anybody, especially illegals WHO YOU BELIEVE WOULD RISK BEING DEPORTED, LOSING THEIR JOBS, THEIR HOUSES, THEIR TIES TO THIS COUNTRY, JUST FOR ONE VOTE?  how stupid are you?  as far as local voting by illegals in San Francisco, since they do live their, pay all the local retail taxes, fees, property taxes, taxes that the richest white guy in that city also pays, why shouldn't they have a voice, if you want to be totally fair about it? i personally do not agree, but i also am not totally freaked out about it.  i am more freaked out that a majority of elderly bigoted white folks somehow elected trump than any illegal voting could ever do.  and some of those dumbass clowns still support the lying asshole!!

everybody with an IQ knows what we can do to not only keep illegals out but to make those here go home- E-VERIFY, really make it illegal as hell, with real punishment and real efforts to find all violations, to hire anyone in this country who is not legally here. 

the GOP won't do it, even more than the democrats won't.  any other efforts are lame and insignificant. 
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: That sums it up...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory