Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 01:05:43:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662736 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Coulter- National Emergency Scam Pandering to Stupidest Trump Voters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Coulter- National Emergency Scam Pandering to Stupidest Trump Voters  (Read 526 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« on: 02 16, 19, 07:34:02:AM » Reply

Acting President Ann Coulter today bitch slapped President Trump's mockery of a sham of a travesty of a so-called "National Emergency" that is exactly the same today as when he took office, but now it is suddenly a National Emergency....

President Donald Trump’s former hardline supporter Ann Coulter is continuing to turn on him, slamming his national emergency declaration as a way to “scam the stupidest people in his base.”

Coulter, who some have speculated influenced Trump’s decision to stand firm in his demands for border wall funding last December as the federal government spiraled into a shutdown, has been visibly furious with the president ever since he backed down.

In two posts on Twitter Friday, the right-winger claimed Trump’s latest move was all for show:

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter
No, the goal of a national emergency is for Trump to scam the stupidest people in his base for 2 more years.

Daniel Horowitz
@RMConservative
The goal of a national emergency is to end illegal immigration and cartel smuggling. Building 100-200 miles of fencing gradually will not do it. With this new amnesty,they UACs will come anywhere including points of entry and not only get amnesty for themselves but for those here

1:55 AM - Feb 15, 2019

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter
The goal is to get Trump's stupidest voters to say "HE'S FIGHTING!" No he's not.  If he signs this bill, it's over.

Daniel Horowitz
@RMConservative
The goal of a national emergency is to end illegal immigration and cartel smuggling. Building 100-200 miles of fencing gradually will not do it. With this new amnesty,they UACs will come anywhere including points of entry and not only get amnesty for themselves but for those here

1:57 AM - Feb 15, 2019

Asked Friday about the power of conservative media over his decision-making, Trump claimed not to know Coulter, much to the surprise of many Twitter users who reacted in astonishment and amusement on the social media platform.

Aside from Coulter, a handful of Trump’s Fox News allies initially expressed frustration with the congressional deal on border security, which the president intends to sign.

On Monday night shortly after the agreement was announced, Sean Hannity trashed it as a “garbage compromise” and Laura Ingraham called it “pathetic.” Lou Dobbs echoed the disapproval, tweeting that it was “an insult to @POTUS and the American people.”

Now these paid shills for trump and the GOP are okay with him signing the bill because he is now lying about a National Emergency, and being a liar shitting on the Constitution in order to get more funding for his silly shit useless wall makes up for him being a wimp dickhead who got played by Nancy when he signed the bill that only gave him 1.37 bill when he said he would never accept less than 5 billion. 
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #1 on: 02 16, 19, 11:30:50:AM » Reply

So Trump's cadre of low intelligence, intelligence found the secret hiding place where Coulter, Hannity, Dobbs and Limbaugh were hiding his balls and stole them back, at least long enough for him to sign the budget that included less money than they originally offered and declare a fake national emergency. They will retrieve them soon enough and he will go back to being the sniveling tantrum throwing, man child he was before he shut down the government while they held his cajones.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 02 16, 19, 12:18:19:PM » Reply

Bs admits to being a Coulterite!

That says something!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #3 on: 02 16, 19, 01:07:56:PM » Reply

Coulter is right about this silly ass so-called NATIONAL EMERGENCY.  i wonder how many presidents of either party would call a NATIONAL EMERGENCY, because the crisis of invaders at our border was so national and such an emergency, and then not send massive troops or at least stay in Washington at some sort of crisis red room being commander in chief while such a NATIONAL EMERGENCY is happening, instead of going for a long weekend at his upscale resort area in Palm Beach, Florida for a little vacay and maybe get in a little golf.   
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 02 16, 19, 02:31:13:PM » Reply

Oscar says American lives don't matter!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 02 16, 19, 02:32:29:PM » Reply

Since Coulter is so smart, she should run against Trump 2020.    The Ds seem to like her.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 02 16, 19, 05:41:02:PM » Reply

So you respect Coulter's opinion, eh, dlh?
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #7 on: 02 16, 19, 07:52:57:PM » Reply

HOLY SHITE! For once in her miserable life, Ann, The Man, Coulter told the truth about tRaitor/tRump.....

Who'd a thunk it??

TOTAL surprise to me...

ROTFLMAO!!!!

*Ldy R.* 
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #8 on: 02 16, 19, 07:53:04:PM » Reply

Well gosh, don't you, Dan? 

You used to live and die by her words, right?
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 02 16, 19, 08:18:50:PM » Reply

But now you do live and die by her words, Davik!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #10 on: 02 17, 19, 12:55:55:AM » Reply

she is right about trump's stupidest voters being conned by trump about a NATIONAL EMERGENCY, OR A CRISIS, OR INVADERS.  don't have a cow.  she is still wrong about almost everything else. there.  feel better?
justincase

« Reply #11 on: 02 17, 19, 01:05:38:AM » Reply

Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Coulter- National Emergency Scam Pandering to Stupidest Trump Voters
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory