Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 02:34:41:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662001 Posts in 298750 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Somali Rep Can't Read/Speak English & Asks Stupid Questions!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Somali Rep Can't Read/Speak English & Asks Stupid Questions!!!  (Read 35 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 02 15, 19, 11:04:37:PM » Reply

Rep. Omar has trouble reading gotcha questions and insults witness who refuses to entertain her ignorance & arrogance.

If I was the guy being grilled, I'd have to say I can't understand her and request an interpreter.

(Must be cold in the Committee Chamber since she wraps a rag around her head.)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/InGCmxCjaWE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/InGCmxCjaWE</a>
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 02 15, 19, 11:20:15:PM » Reply

Why is she smiling/smirking during her whole lame attempt to trip up the Witness?

Is this the woman that is rumored to be married to her own Brother?  Maybe where she comes from that's normal and accounts
   for her amazingly low IQ.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 02 16, 19, 08:53:17:PM » Reply

Personal attacks as to her attire aside (because I know you understand the reasons for her chosen method of vanity), it's true, she was reading canned statements and doing nothing but attempting to intimidate and antagonize.

I also agree that he did not have to answer her attack questions.  She looked foolish and petty.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #3 on: 02 16, 19, 09:13:56:PM » Reply

I would have made mention of how the US attempted helping her shit hole Country of Somali and got only dead Soldiers for our effort and that maybe she should return and see if she could win an election in that Nation.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #4 on: 02 16, 19, 10:01:29:PM » Reply

Great response omi!

My brother was in Somalia.  In fact, he was in every major operation the US engaged in from 1988 forward, and it's the only tour he will not talk about...
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #5 on: 02 16, 19, 11:43:16:PM » Reply

takn.....  Yes, I understand her attire. But, I hate to miss an opportunity to insult such a hateful person like her.

When people are hateful to other people just for the purpose of hating them (such as all the Trump-hate we see constantly), then
    I do my utmost to insult them as much as I can.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #6 on: 02 17, 19, 06:15:39:AM » Reply

takn....Yes, I understand her attire. But, I hate to miss an opportunity to insult such a hateful person like her.

When people are hateful to other people just for the purpose of hating them (such as all the Trump-hate we see constantly), then
I do my utmost to insult them as much as I can.

probably the most incredibly hypocritical response in human history....imagine this dickheaded racist asshole with the planet of the apes memes, the michelle obama as a dude memes, the overall sick ass number of racist memes and Moo-slime references actually saying this-

Yes, I understand her attire. But, I hate to miss an opportunity to insult such a hateful person like her.

When people are hateful to other people just for the purpose of hating them.....then I do my utmost to insult them as much as I can.

wow, that makes you kind of sick to your stomach to read such bullshit from such a chickenshit hateful racist bigot like zsq.   

I wonder how proud other right wingers and trump voters who pretty much in lockstep when it comes to almost every politically related subject, from abortion, to economics, to the dumbass wall, to some kind of crisis at the border, to gay marriage rights, to a witch hunt from mueller, are so happy to know this asshole racist AGREES WITH THEM...doesn't that make you think, geez- I must BE ON THE WRONG SIDE!!  HOW CAN I BE ON THE SAME SIDE AS THIS IGNORANT RACIST CHICKENSHIT BITCH?  AND HANNITY!! AND RUSH!!  AND ALEX JONES!! AND LOUIS GOHMERT!! AND STEVE KING! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #7 on: 02 17, 19, 06:47:33:AM » Reply

yep, takncare, calling somalia a shit hole country is a great response. very reasoned and intelligent response.  who do you think is a more shithole country- omiaqt- somalia because of its poverty and lack of law and order and ability to respond to all the different factions there who are trying to take control, or a country like germany, who supported and marched in lockstep with Hitler as he gassed 6 million jews and invaded and raped and plundered his way through most of Europe in WW2?  or maybe our country, when, as the lady said, we used Iran Contra to sell arms to Iran, which was illegal by domestic and international law, to then fund right wing terrorists, which was against domestic law, who did murder and rape and commit war crimes in terrorist attacks with our funding and with CIA aid and supervision in some cases, when Abrams had the authority to see what was happening in real time and could have intervened if he had any fucking morals? and then lied about those facts when an investigation into Iran-Congra was going on?

everything she said was true- have somebody with an IQ look it up for you.  I agree, she does not speak English as well as most native Americans, but it's her second language, maybe third, who knows.  but she tells the truth, which is way more than trump does, and she actually uses English better than the chickenshit racist bigots here who try to make fun of her by actually showing how truthful and accurate she is, but are too stupid to know it. 

if you want to see true ignorance in action- look at dumbass louis gohmert proving what a ham sandwich he is-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/h9OTSR4Qdbk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/h9OTSR4Qdbk</a>
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Somali Rep Can't Read/Speak English & Asks Stupid Questions!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory