Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:20:13:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Only Now Calling Emergency Cost So Many Lives and Rapes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump Only Now Calling Emergency Cost So Many Lives and Rapes  (Read 37 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« on: 02 15, 19, 02:51:09:PM » Reply

The crisis situation at our border (sarcasm) has been the same since Trump took office.  He has talked about the illegal animals killing our citizens, raping our women, teasing our livestock for 2 years.  He has called it a crisis, sent troops down there, KEPT DEMANDING A STUPID SHIT WALL that would stop all murders and rapes, and started threatening to call a national emergency more than 2 months ago to stop all these illegals from murdering and raping.  2 months ago!!  BUT HE REFUSED TO ACT ON WHAT HE CALLS A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION!!  BY HIS OWN WORDS, HE IS ADMITTING HE HAS THE BLOOD ON HIS HANDS OF EVERY AMERICAN KILLED FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS....he decided to follow the Constitution and their right to decide all funding INSTEAD OF TAKING ACTION LIKE A TWO FISTED MAN and save lives and prevent rapes.....what kind of president would wait 2 whole months to take action if he really thought the situation at the border was an emergency, and lives would be saved, and rapes prevented IF ONLY HE WOULD HAVE TAKEN ACTION 2 MONTHS AGO!!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 02 15, 19, 03:02:01:PM » Reply

So, now you've learned where the "Shift" Key is and when to use it?

Good Job!!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 02 15, 19, 03:03:05:PM » Reply

I wish he had done so earlier as well oscar.

I'm glad you're finally on board with demanding our borders be better protected and secure!

Thank you !!!!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 02 15, 19, 03:05:15:PM » Reply

Just 4+ years ago Mike Pence said this is a STUPID idea!

Watch that video!

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1096226782179557377?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1096226782179557377&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fos%2Fyc%2Fhtml%2Fembed-iframe-min.2d7621e2.html
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #4 on: 02 15, 19, 03:12:35:PM » Reply

but mistakencare,  you must hate him for allowing American get murdered and raped by these animals an extra 2 months because he was afraid to act on what he knew was a NATIONAL EMERGENCY...normal people, even you and trump, would not wait 2 months to act on a real national emergency..  i think he is lying about it being an emergency, he knows it and you know it, and you don't give a fuck. 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 02 15, 19, 03:16:31:PM » Reply

It'll take months to build the wall, for that matter.  What'll we do in the meantime?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #6 on: 02 15, 19, 03:26:43:PM » Reply

if trump really believes there are citizens who will die because of no stupid fuck wall being added in very small areas of the border, send down troops to patrol it like israel has to do with its borders.  i mean, indigent families looking for better lives are at least as dangerous as terrorists pissed off Israel illegally occupies the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. 

how can you morons believe even Trump believe it is NATIONAL EMERGENCY?  who fucking waits 2 months to declare an emergency when nothing has changed for the worse at the border in the last 10 years?  why is it an emergency now, not when he first took office?  he was lying about how dangerous it was before he even took office!!  and here is 2.5 years later acting to save lives and prevent rapes?  what if it was his daughter or his son in law being raped?  what if it was Stormy Daniels being paid hush money to not report a rape by some animal invader Mexico sent us?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #7 on: 02 15, 19, 11:45:47:PM » Reply

Ghetto-Boy and his filthy language thinks he has a convincing argument when filled with disgusting words that Normal People
   almost never use in public.  What a POS!!!!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #8 on: 02 16, 19, 05:47:24:AM » Reply

fuck you, wimpy racist bitch.  if you don't like it, you could always just go fuck yourself. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Only Now Calling Emergency Cost So Many Lives and Rapes
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory