Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 04:02:24:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Twitter caught silencing conservative speech! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Twitter caught silencing conservative speech!  (Read 51 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 02 15, 19, 10:40:08:AM » Reply

It’s no doubt that Twitter has devolved into an establishment-friendly censored platform in which right-leaning political thought is censored. The social media website was originally devised by its creators as a genuine free speech platform- a vision that was thrown to the winds when it became clear that open exchange of information was politically inconvenient to progressives.

A new study makes clear the extent to which the platform has gone to nuke conservative political expression in the past few years, under the leadership of Jack Dorsey. Columbia University academic Richard Hanania sought to document every suspension of a high profile-Twitter user since January.

Hanania identified 22 banned users who he categorized as influencers on the platform. Out of the 22, 21 were identified as known supporters of Donald Trump for President.

Only 1 high-profile liberal was identified as being (temporarily) banned- Rose McGowan. McGowan had been suspended after leaking someone’s private phone number, a clear violation of Twitter rules.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/study-twitter-bans-21-conservatives-for-1-liberal/
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 02 15, 19, 11:49:25:PM » Reply

The "tolerant" Left censors Conservative points of view.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 02 18, 19, 05:09:49:AM » Reply

Notice how Democrats see nothing wrong with this kind of censorship!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #3 on: 02 18, 19, 07:29:44:AM » Reply

wow, taking some dumbass right wing bullshit fake media's (bigleaguepolitics)word that they "investigated" 22 whole people who had been banned on twitter and found 21 of them were dumbfuck right wingers...sure...that sounds plausible.  and even if they were right wingers, and even if 21 had been banned, look at the racist and hateful memes and shit the most racist asshole trump voters here on this board post- like zsq and wavy and 11911 and sinebecile and blammie- they should get bitch slapped for some of the crazy ass hate filled bullshit they post. 
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 02 18, 19, 01:39:01:PM » Reply

Notice how Oscar endorses censorship!

He is just like the vile people ruling China, Iran, etc.!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #5 on: 02 18, 19, 02:57:01:PM » Reply

are you sure you can read, moron?  i said nothing like that, dumbass.  if you refuse to learn how to read, couldn't you get some 3rd grader to read stuff for you and then explain it BEFORE you try to comment?
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 02 18, 19, 03:41:36:PM » Reply

Oscar doesn't know what he said!
justincase

« Reply #7 on: 02 18, 19, 04:08:56:PM » Reply

d2 is always lying about what people say. If she didn't lie all the fucking time, she wouldn't have anything at all to say.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #8 on: 02 18, 19, 04:11:41:PM » Reply

just-an-ass has a filthy mouth just like Ghetto-Boy.  Maybe they are both "Bro's".   (I'd bet they are based on their ghetto language.)
justincase

« Reply #9 on: 02 18, 19, 04:21:44:PM » Reply

Nobody cares what a racist piece of shit like you thinks about them, wavy. Eat shit and die, asshole.
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 02 18, 19, 04:26:37:PM » Reply

Justincase spews more profanity as reason never had him!
justincase

« Reply #11 on: 02 18, 19, 04:32:35:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Twitter caught silencing conservative speech!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory