Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 05:46:03:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 80% of Americans now favor some version of the Green New Deal 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print
Author Topic: 80% of Americans now favor some version of the Green New Deal  (Read 159 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #36 on: 02 15, 19, 03:40:02:PM » Reply

It should give people pause. It’s a serious subject that will require serious money either way.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #37 on: 02 15, 19, 03:51:48:PM » Reply

we used to be a great country that dreamed big.  that came together as a unified country to make bold changes when changes were needed, to take great risks to show the world and our adversaries when we are united we can meet any challenge.  When JFK said in 1961, when the Soviets were dominating space exploration, when our allies might be wondering if they had picked the wrong protector, even our own citizens were wondering how did this country jet past us in space exploration and technology, he said we would put a man on the moon, and bring him back safely within the decade.  He said we pledge to do this not because it is easy, but because if is difficult, and necessary.  these proposals make a lot of sense.  oil and petro's days are almost over.  why keep spewing taxpayer dough to prop it up?  if they can compete- go for it.  but we should take on this task of changing our country for the better, to quit talking about the infrastructure, about negating climate change, about making the environment safer for all animals and human beings in the process from any health point of view.  what is wrong with making college available for all who qualify scholastically, and trade or technical schools for those who want to go in that direction? it means a better society.  more well off citizens who have more vested interest in being good citizens and helping elect good leaders.  what is wrong with an end to hunger and homelessness and awful living conditions and lack of access to health care for all?  what is wrong with making sure each american who is willing and able to work can find a job?  what is wrong with being the leader in green energy, not China?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #38 on: 02 15, 19, 07:37:50:PM » Reply

we used to be a great country that dreamed big
[/FONT]

Yeah, but not dream to destroy the country!

We can't change the climate.  It is foolish to even try.
We never had a vote to determine what the best temperature is.
We never determined that a cold climate is better than our warm one.

There is no reason or justification to change, especially change that involves destroying our economy and standard of living.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #39 on: 02 16, 19, 01:11:09:AM » Reply

Count me in.  I believe in the dead version.   And, by the way, polling Americans as a whole, is not useful in a Republic.  That is not how representatives are determined and their power is limited anyhow.  Tyranny of the majority doesn't work in America.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #40 on: 02 16, 19, 06:39:22:AM » Reply

tyranny of the majority?  damn democracy to hell!!

as far as diaper dan's dumbass comments, showing how stupid he is about climate change, let us assume he is right and 97% of he world's experts are wrong....so what?  we still get clean air, water and land, we protect the health of living things around these highly polluting plants and stop almost all the pollution in cities choked by car fumes.  oil is finite, green energy is not.  it is like the old saying about give a man a fish and he will not go hungry for a day, teach him to fish and he will not go hungry forever...oil is like giving consumers a fish- green energy, renewable energy, clean energy, is like giving consumers a life time supply of fish.

climate change does not have anything to do with wanting more highly educated and trained adults in our work force, in our communities, and as voting citizens.  climate change does not affect the goal of eliminating hunger and living in squalor in this country with such abundant wealth and resources.  or affect the human right of people to have access to health care no matter how much money they have, or their parents have.  or a goal of eliminating unemployment, by finding work necessary in the infrastructure, or in green energy, or in helping those who need help, for all those willing and able to work. 

and we need to lead the world in this new phase of producing the power needed to keep economies humming, and adding millions of news jobs to that economy, GREEN ENERGY, not China. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #41 on: 02 16, 19, 05:55:38:PM » Reply

Diaper loser hoosier is a dumbass, stupid asshole who doesn't know anything about natural climate enhancement.  His claim about 97% of scientists is total B.S. Because he can't produce a list of all the scientists in the world.

DLH says clean air and water can only come from destroying our economy and standard of living.  Oh how wrong he is!
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #42 on: 02 16, 19, 07:15:51:PM » Reply

The way I've been told, in order for solor to produce anywhere near what the US consume, we would need the land area of the States of Texas & California. So push hard on your Green New Deal, alt-leftist. BTW, what is AOC?
justincase

« Reply #43 on: 02 16, 19, 07:20:42:PM » Reply

What is solor?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 80% of Americans now favor some version of the Green New Deal
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory