Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 10:05:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653716 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "To all the White Friends I couldn't Keep" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: "To all the White Friends I couldn't Keep"  (Read 104 times)
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« on: 02 13, 19, 03:39:51:PM » Reply

So I came across an article/blog on my FB newsfeed.
Normally, I dismiss such blogs as whiny, engrossed in victimhood and blaming all of their problems on other people.

That being said, I thought this one was pretty well written. I do have a few problems with it, but for the most part I thought it articulated well, what many AAs go through.

for AAs on this forum, can you relate to this article? (AA = African Americans)

http://www.andrerhenry.com/thoughts/2019/2/5/to-all-the-white-friends-i-couldnt-keep?fbclid=IwAR07SwgTHQPhCO91m4-XghEe-DskjWreDVETxqmDDbImwqe0fqgQCL6F660

I think this article stood out to most to be was due to the Philando Castitle shooting..

I mean, I can see how people justified the arrests/shootings/deaths of Eric Garner, Mike Brown, Mario Woods and Alton Sterling.

However, with Castile, this was as tragic as you could possibly get. it was a wrongful shooting that all of us,
regardless of political affiliation should have been able to rally behind and condemn, and support the family of Castile.

He was employed, informed officers he was licensed to carry, had a young child in the back seat...

What struck me as odd, and disappointing was that there was very little outrage over his death from the right, and conservatives and especially, the NRA. 

I know this article will upset some of you, but I ask that you read the entire piece before commenting.

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 02 13, 19, 05:08:59:PM » Reply

Now, CP's (as in NAACP) have to be referred to as AA's? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Is it now "racist" to associate them with actual Africans? ? ? ? ?

All of a sudden they can't just be called "Blacks" because so many are not really black?

They used to be OK with being "Negroes" (Spanish word for black), but now that is "offensive".  (Isn't EVERYTHING offensive to them?) The
    technical/textbook term for the Black Race is Negro.

WHY are those people so touchy and ultra-sensitive and easily offended and angry about every single thing? ? ? ? ? ? ?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 02 13, 19, 05:13:48:PM » Reply

First I don't recognize Africans Americans or Irish Americans so on and so forth. If you were born in America then you are American, if that's not god enough for you then go live in Africa or Ireland or were ever your ancestors before you came from. As long as people place titles or whatever before American Citizen means they want to be separated in their own class so let them be separated else were and not here, and there lies the heart of America's race problems from people that can't accept just being American.
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 02 14, 19, 05:14:47:AM » Reply

blameme When I grew up in the 1940's only white people were referred to as Americans. The Negroes were referred to as Ni**ers or Coloreds, Mexicans were Mexicans, Greasers or Spicks, Chinese were Chinaman, chinks, Japanese were all called Japs. Only white people were referred to as Americans. 

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #4 on: 02 14, 19, 06:08:28:AM » Reply

anyone who is not blind and deaf and dumb has to know there are two measures of justice going on today in this country- one for white people, and one for everybody else.  and i guess, you could say, outside of that type bias, there is also bias for rich people vs. poor, which is part and parcel to the first case.  oj simpson proved being rich is more important than what race. 
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #5 on: 02 14, 19, 10:58:07:AM » Reply

Crime statistics by the FBI year-after-year show that Blacks commit MUCH more crime than other races in both number and
    percentage and violence!!!!

Merely by the Law of Probability, the Blacks will be subject to more incidents of mistreatment by the major population.

DUH!!!!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 02 14, 19, 11:02:10:AM » Reply

Damn it gamey you just showed your racism by wvit's standards by using the word negros meaning more than one. You should be ashamed.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 02 14, 19, 11:03:54:AM » Reply

hoosier the two faced racist and bigot talks about bias, well he is experienced in it's use!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #8 on: 02 14, 19, 11:04:03:AM » Reply

read something that does prove it, idiot...like blacks guilty of the same crimes with roughly the same background as white guys getting longer sentences and not being paroled as quickly.  like blacks being denied bail more often, and thus more likely to confess to a minor crime just to get released earlier.  like blacks facing trial for the same crime with roughly the same evidence of proof, being convicted at much higher rates than whites. 

these are real numbers.  there is no reason for such discrepancy except our justice system has systemic racism and bias built in, both from a racial point of view and a rich v. poor point of view. 
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #9 on: 02 14, 19, 11:05:13:AM » Reply

so WWV10MHZ...why do you insist on using insulting language when people tell you they object?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #10 on: 02 14, 19, 11:09:23:AM » Reply

Happy Valentine's day oscar !!!

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #11 on: 02 14, 19, 04:07:32:PM » Reply

Jizz-Wanker2.....   What is the language you are referring to? ? ? ? ?

BTW.....  Did Jizz-Wanker1 actually teach you how to be one? ? ? ? /  That must have been interesting!!!!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "To all the White Friends I couldn't Keep"
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory