Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 03:29:08:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660560 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This Is A Show of Patriotism That Really Means Something 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5  Print
Author Topic: This Is A Show of Patriotism That Really Means Something  (Read 291 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #48 on: 02 17, 19, 03:09:25:PM » Reply

volunteered but didn't show up, did he dumb fuck. You are a draft dodger same as Trump or you are not a draft dodger same as Trump!

He did not have to show up, stupid fuck.  his draft number was 311.  believe whatever you want, dumbass.  who cares what somebody as misinformed and stupid as you believes?

and fuck you, bitch.  i did not dodge the draft.  in any way.  clinton dodged it AFTER HE VOLUNTEERED TWICE AND WAS TURNED DOWN AND PUBLICLY ADMITTED HE WAS AGAINST THAT IMMORAL SENSELESS WAR...trump dodged it 5 times, once paying off a doctor for a fake ass bone spur problem.  fuck you. 
seahooker

« Reply #49 on: 02 17, 19, 05:21:13:PM » Reply

you are the dumbest, blindest most obtuse dumb fuck who posts on this board, llj. Anyone who has been around for any amount of time knows the only thing you are good at is hurling insults and not even very good at that!
justincase

« Reply #50 on: 02 17, 19, 05:23:05:PM » Reply

LOL! You sure do have a bug up your ass over Oscar. If it weren't for him, this board would be dead. Suck it up and move on.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #51 on: 02 18, 19, 02:57:41:AM » Reply

Again, President Trump followed the law!

That doesn't make him a draft dodger!

Bill Clinton used harassment and intimidation to avoid the Draft!

That does make him a scumbag but not a draft dodger!

A draft dodger is a person who ignores a draft notice and/or flees the country!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #52 on: 02 18, 19, 03:32:03:AM » Reply

burning a flag in protest does not mean you hate this country.  kneeling during the anthem does not have anything to do with loving your country. 

Debatable and debatable. But it does show contempt and disrespect.

trump is the first one to stand up with his hand over his heart when the anthem is played and the last one to sit down.

Thats what a good American does.

and he is a traitor

No he's not. He's the man who sent Hillary on a crying temper tantrum booze binge.  I take that back. He's the man who sent the entire Democrat party on a crying temper tantrum booze binge.

and a draft dodger

Are you still talking about Trump? or Yourself?

who said he preferred his heroes were not captured

I can see how that might be preferential. Don't you?  Especially if that Hero's nickname is Songbird.

who mocked the sacrifice of Vietnam veterans sacrifices when he told Howard Stern on his show that "avoiding STDs was his persona Vietnam."

I don't think you have any standing on what anyone says about Vietnam Vets. Or any Vets as far as that is concerned.

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #53 on: 02 18, 19, 06:01:16:AM » Reply

quote author=Jim link=topic=273792.msg2330108#msg2330108 date=1550478723]
burning a flag in protest does not mean you hate this country. kneeling during the anthem does not have anything to do with loving your country.

Debatable and debatable. But it does show contempt and disrespect. (you do not get to tell people what their protests mean to them, dumbass.  it also might be their way of protesting what they consider contemptible about this country, such as going halfway around the world to occupy a no-threat foreign country with half a million soldiers for no good reason and kill about a million or so Vietnamese in the process until we figure out we shouldn't have ever been there in the first place...that is pretty contemptible.  and i can see why someone would disrespect a country where so many unarmed teens get shot to death by trigger happy cops and in almost all cases the cops pay no price at all for this obvious lack of judgment and reckless behavior and sometimes outright murder.)

trump is the first one to stand up with his hand over his heart when the anthem is played and the last one to sit down.

Thats what a good American does. (only to simple minded assholes.  you really think it is the best Americans who talk about what great patriots they are, who like to show in public how patriotic they are, but when the chips were down and trump had a chance to prove he was willing to fight and die for this country in a war he supported, he took 4 student deferments and paid some doctor to write him an excuse about bone spurs?  you really are a delusional little clown, aren't you, boy?)

and he is a traitor

No he's not. He's the man who sent Hillary on a crying temper tantrum booze binge. I take that back. He's the man who sent the entire Democrat party on a crying temper tantrum booze binge. (no, bitch. he is a traitor.)

and a draft dodger

Are you still talking about Trump? or Yourself? (I did not dodge the draft, punk ass.  Trump did.  big ass difference.  i hated that war, even in high school, as anyone who knew the history and was not a dumbass would.  trump never claimed he had any problems with our soldiers fighting and dying in Vietnam, he was just too chickenshit to be one of them.  boy.)

who said he preferred his heroes were not captured

I can see how that might be preferential. Don't you? (actually, stupid, we would never have known how heroic he was IF HE HAD NOT BEEN CAPTURED...if he had not been tortured and held in the Hanoi Hilton and given a chance to leave early because his dad was an Admiral.  but he turned it down and said only if those here longer than me get to go, too.  see, stupid.  that is something dumbass clowns like you and cowards like Trump do not understand.)

Especially if that Hero's nickname is Songbird.(only according to chickenshits who could not hold his jock, asshole.  i know you are stupid, i know you believe the silliest ass shit, but why would even a total dumbass like you believe he would talk, or could talk about, anything that could possibly be harmful to our security or to our military operations (he was just a pilot, what the hell secret shit could they tell anybody, stupid ass?) ESPECIALLY SINCE HE PROVED HIS BRAVERY BY NOT COMING HOME EARLY, YOU SAD SACK OF SHIT WHO SOMEHOW WOULD RATHER BELIEVE BULLSHIT ABOUT MCCAIN THAN THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUMP?  do you really want trump to grab your pussy this bad?)

who mocked the sacrifice of Vietnam veterans sacrifices when he told Howard Stern on his show that "avoiding STDs was his persona Vietnam."

I don't think you have any standing on what anyone says about Vietnam Vets. Or any Vets as far as that is concerned. (sure i do, bitch.  just as much as you or trump.  what fucking country do you think you live in, chump?  trump is a fucking traitor.  a liar.  a chickenshit. a fraud.  a punk.  worship him if you want.  but don't try to tell anybody else what to say or think or who has a right to talk and who doesn't, boy.)

[/quote]

this says it all, those of us with a measurable IQ-

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #54 on: 02 18, 19, 01:43:28:PM » Reply

Again, President Trump followed the law!

That doesn't make him a draft dodger!

Bill Clinton used harassment and intimidation to avoid the Draft!

That does make him a scumbag but not a draft dodger!

A draft dodger is a person who ignores a draft notice and/or flees the country!
D2D

« Reply #55 on: 02 18, 19, 01:44:41:PM » Reply

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #56 on: 02 18, 19, 02:51:49:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sWrhgjL0DbE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/sWrhgjL0DbE</a>
Pages: 1 ... 4 5  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This Is A Show of Patriotism That Really Means Something
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory