Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 08:11:02:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661883 Posts in 298731 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This Is A Show of Patriotism That Really Means Something 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: This Is A Show of Patriotism That Really Means Something  (Read 292 times)
seahooker

« Reply #36 on: 02 15, 19, 04:07:23:PM » Reply

were you drafted or did you enlist? Of course there would be no fighting, I just wanted to actually meet you.
seahooker

« Reply #37 on: 02 15, 19, 04:29:33:PM » Reply

since you squat to piss, llj, I doubt you could piss in anyone's mouth, fire or no fire!
seahooker

« Reply #38 on: 02 15, 19, 04:36:26:PM » Reply

As for Clinton and the draft:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-draft-pardon/
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #39 on: 02 16, 19, 06:58:30:AM » Reply

where does it say he dodged the draft, illiterate one?  from your article-

first off, clinton admitted publicly he was against the vietnam war for obvious reasons as anyone with any sense would be.  who wants to die in vietnam in a war we should not even be involved and would not even be going on if Ike had not told our SV dictator puppet to call off the reunification vote in 1956, that would have unified the country....

but he did not dodge the draft, he did try to avoid being a combat soldier!! in a war no one should have fought.  did trump ever say he was against the vietnam war and that was he dodged it 5 different times, and never tried to enlist in any branch?

FROM THE SNOPES ARTICLE-

As Clinton headed home for Arkansas from England, his options for avoiding the draft were limited. He likely would not qualify for conscientious objector status because he did not have a history of opposing military service or war in general, only the Vietnam War specifically. The local Army National Guard and Reserve units were full. He took physicals for the Air Force and Navy officer programs but failed them both.

He then joined the ROTC at Arkansas University, which protected him from the draft, and continued his studies at Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar.  That is not dodging the draft, it is taking legal steps to avoid possible ground combat in a war he did not believe in, and to FURTHER HIS STUDIES AS A RHODES SCHOLAR.....but then he dropped out of ROTC AND VOLUNTEERED TO BE IN THE DRAFT AND AVAILABLE TO BE DRAFTED-

....sometime after returning to Oxford that fall (where he later helped organize anti-war protests in London), probably between 1 October and 15 October 1969, he changed his mind again and asked his draft board to drop his ROTC deferment and reclassify him 1-A.

When the first draft lottery of the Vietnam era was held on 1 December 1969, Clinton’s birthdate of 19 August was selected 311th, a number high enough to practically guarantee that he would not be drafted (and indeed he was not).
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #40 on: 02 16, 19, 11:55:38:AM » Reply

Snopes is a known fake news source!

Clinton refused the draft while in England and would likely have refused to return if his refusal hadn't been accepted!

No link Oscar strikes again!

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/clinton/etc/draftletter.html

http://www.1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft.htm
seahooker

« Reply #41 on: 02 16, 19, 08:02:27:PM » Reply

Can you answer my question llj, were you drafted or enlisted? He avoided the draft, in other words dodged, like you, right???
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #42 on: 02 17, 19, 01:08:47:AM » Reply

you are a fucking liar, bitch.  anybody that did not want to avoid vietnam was an idiot, not brave.  he was smart enough to try and get stuck on the ground.  he volunteered for the Air Force and Navy.  he did not therefore dodge service, he volunteered for it. 

i did not do anything to avoid the draft. i tried to join the Air Force right out of high school in 1969 to avoid being on the ground in Vietnam, like Clinton.  only an idiot wanted to fight for that senseless war, and kill or be killed.  but i did not want to avoid service and make somebody else go in my place.  i failed the Air Force physical, they are very picky, because a doctor said he heard a heart murmur.  When i got my draft notice to take my physical, i told a doctor about being turned down by the Air Force for the heart murmur, he listened, wrote something down and I went home, expecting the worst.  but when i got the notice it said i was now classified 1-Y, which meant I could be called in the event of a national emergency but not for this bullshit war...that was pretty cool. 
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #43 on: 02 17, 19, 10:15:37:AM » Reply

but i did not want to avoid service and make somebody else go in my place.

Hats off to you short round.

I had a way out but volunteered for the draft for the same reason.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #44 on: 02 17, 19, 11:38:24:AM » Reply

i believe if there were german men who refused to gas jews, or invade and occupy foreign countries for false reasons, were heroes for avoiding that kind of military service.  and I am not comparing vietnam and iraq directly to what hitler did, but there are valid similarities, especially with also authorizing torture during that time....
seahooker

« Reply #45 on: 02 17, 19, 12:04:35:PM » Reply

so you failed a physical, just like Trump. You are kinda hypocritical, aren't you? You didn't read the snopes report all the way thru, regarding Clinton, did you llj? You can't handle the ruth, even when it comes from such a left source as snopes.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #46 on: 02 17, 19, 12:11:13:PM » Reply

the fact you think snopes is a left source shows why you are so hopeless.  they show quotes, sources to videos, to books, to real facts by real experts.  yeah, i read it, asshole.  he volunteered for the Air Force and Navy, asshole.  that means he was not a draft dodger right there, stupid.  and trump had bone spurs the same way you were a Rhodes Scholar.  if trump had once said he was against the war, specifically the vietnam war, i would give him a pass.  but he did not from all i have read...he went to a so-called military school...he just, like a lot of rich kids during that time, used his money to avoid service in a war he had no problem with other people fighting in, just not himself. 

I did not go pay a doctor to write me an excuse about something like a fucking phantom bone spur problem.  the doctors at the Air Force exam heard a freaking heart murmur and the doctor when i stood up for the draft concurred, lying asshole. 
seahooker

« Reply #47 on: 02 17, 19, 02:36:49:PM » Reply

volunteered but didn't show up, did he dumb fuck. You are a draft dodger same as Trump or you are not a draft dodger same as Trump!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This Is A Show of Patriotism That Really Means Something
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory