Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 02:12:13:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660292 Posts in 298573 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This Is A Show of Patriotism That Really Means Something 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: This Is A Show of Patriotism That Really Means Something  (Read 290 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 02 13, 19, 08:28:18:AM » Reply

Now Oscar says burning the US flag says you love America!

By that standard nearly every nation on the Earth loves America including Iran and ISIS!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #13 on: 02 13, 19, 08:30:56:AM » Reply

liar.  i didn't say it did. i didn't say it did not.  it is an act of protest.  when you love something, if you see her or him or it doing something wrong, you want to change it.  get it, stupid shit?  just shut up.  all you do is lie.  there is no democratic policy of burning flags or kneeling during the anthem...why do you keep fucking lying, asshole?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #14 on: 02 13, 19, 08:37:18:AM » Reply

Oscar you cannot have it both ways!

Burning the flag is not protest of anything other than America's existence!

Burning the flag makes a statement and that statement is you hate America and everything she stands for!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #15 on: 02 13, 19, 08:40:23:AM » Reply

shut up, stupid.  goddamn.  you can't tell people what their protest really means, you sick piece of shit.  why do you keep spewing such stupid fuck crap?  shut up. 
D2D

« Reply #16 on: 02 13, 19, 08:41:44:AM » Reply

Oscar you cannot have it both ways!

Burning the flag is not protest of anything other than America's existence!

Burning the flag makes a statement and that statement is you hate America and everything she stands for!
seahooker

« Reply #17 on: 02 13, 19, 08:47:12:AM » Reply

LLJ loved Clinton the draft dodger, who dodged without any perceived or real medical problem, while being critical of Trump. All this while LLJ dodged the draft himself!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #18 on: 02 13, 19, 09:07:32:AM » Reply

fuck you, liar.  i never dodged the draft, pig.  i was against the war, anybody with any sense would.  i loved the fact people protested that stupid nazi like occupation of another country and it led to us getting out earlier with less useless deaths and injuries and not killing any more than the million or so vietnamese we slaughtered in that immoral war.  quit fucking lying, asshole.  and clinton did not dodge the draft, lying asshole.  he was against the war, clearly and publicly said so, but his draft number was like 300 and he never was called...dumbass lying pig.  fucking lying can get you hurt, liar. 
D2D

« Reply #19 on: 02 13, 19, 10:26:16:AM » Reply

Oscar, Democrats got their way and we with drew and 4 million plus Southeast Asians needlessly lost their lives to Communist purges!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #20 on: 02 13, 19, 10:36:42:AM » Reply

To get this subject post back on track, it really is great to see young people paying respect.  We see too much of the negatives and not enough focus on the kids who have been raised right.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #21 on: 02 13, 19, 11:35:15:AM » Reply

They were certainly raised right!

Well done!
seahooker

« Reply #22 on: 02 14, 19, 06:11:10:PM » Reply

asshole, you decided you were against the war so you dodged the draft! you were against the war because you were scared! you are a chicken shit coward and you know it. i have offered to meet you on your own texas territory and you won't. recognize you are a coward piece of shit and backing other coward pieces of shit, dumb fuck llj!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #23 on: 02 14, 19, 08:16:58:PM » Reply

kneeling during the anthem does not have anything to do with loving your country.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Agreed!  It has everything to do with hating your country.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This Is A Show of Patriotism That Really Means Something
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory