Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 12:59:31:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653459 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This Is A Show of Patriotism That Really Means Something 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: This Is A Show of Patriotism That Really Means Something  (Read 287 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« on: 02 12, 19, 09:47:42:AM » Reply

This is when it really counts- spontaneous, and from the heart, without urging....

The boys, who according to Raleigh, N.C., news station WRAL are cousins, were riding their scooter and hoverboard, respectively, when they noticed the flag being raised.

The original post has been shared nearly 3,000 times and received a number of heartwarming comments.

Roseboro Fire Department identified the boys on Monday as Derrick Tyrone Ingram Jr. and Thomas Edwards Jones Jr., the Charlotte Observer reported, and their act has left their family proud. “My son and my nephew,” Ladii J Ingram shared on the Facebook post. When told she should be proud of her son and nephew, she responded, “I am, this made my whole day.” Others heaped on praise, writing, “Thank you for instilling respect in your young men!”

“Their response was taught, and taught well,” posted one person. “Please congratulate these young men for the respect they showed our great flag and our great nation. They are setting the example for others to follow.”

“The fact that they stood there showing respect without being prompted to do so says a lot about how they are being raised, another wrote on the fire department’s Facebook post.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/photo-two-boys-stopping-recite-pledge-allegiance-flag-raised-fire-department-goes-viral-213633850.html

Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #1 on: 02 12, 19, 09:53:39:AM » Reply

Yup. Hats off to the boys.

Young people of today are not given credit the deserve. In my area I can't count the number of times I've seen kids and adults walk up and thank veterans for their service.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #2 on: 02 12, 19, 09:58:25:AM » Reply

very true.  i remember being at the local bar, here in ft. worth, after 9/11 when the whole country came together for a too brief period of time as one country. And for some reason, the whole bar broke out in singing the Anthem, the rednecks, the men and the women, the few democrats, the repubs, the longhairs, the ones who never vote, and it was a beautiful thing.....
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #3 on: 02 12, 19, 05:29:32:PM » Reply

Can we clone them?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #4 on: 02 13, 19, 06:46:23:AM » Reply

I bet you would be surprised how many kids and teens and young adults show as much pride and respect for the flag and anthem as any other age group. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 02 13, 19, 07:48:45:AM » Reply

Wow, kids going against Democrat dogma!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #6 on: 02 13, 19, 08:14:54:AM » Reply

bullshit!!  there is no democratic dogma about kids being on skooters and hoverboards.  liar. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #7 on: 02 13, 19, 08:16:25:AM » Reply

There is Democrat dogma about being against patriotism and showing respect for the flag!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #8 on: 02 13, 19, 08:17:24:AM » Reply

quit being such a stupid liar.  come on.  grow up.  why play this retarded game where you spew such obvious bullshit?
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 02 13, 19, 08:18:30:AM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #10 on: 02 13, 19, 08:19:00:AM » Reply

Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #11 on: 02 13, 19, 08:25:59:AM » Reply

burning a flag in protest does not mean you hate this country.  kneeling during the anthem does not have anything to do with loving your country.  trump is the first one to stand up with his hand over his heart when the anthem is played and the last one to sit down and he is a traitor and a 5 time draft dodger who said he preferred his heroes were not captured, who mocked the sacrifice of Vietnam veterans sacrifices when he told Howard Stern on his show that "avoiding STDs was his persona Vietnam."  soldiers died so people could burn the flag in protest, kneel during the anthem, and none of those acts are nearly as bad as asshole republicans and other neo-nazis and bigots who fly the rebel flag and are against removing statues honoring racist traitors from public areas maintained by public funding...those racist traitors KILLED AS MANY AMERICAN SOLDIERS FIGHTING UNDER THE FLAG AS THEY COULD, THE FLAG YOU LYING REPUBS SAY YOU LOVE SO MUCH, while still wanting those racist traitors to be honored. 
Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This Is A Show of Patriotism That Really Means Something
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory