Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:04:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653381 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Thought police coming here if Democrats get their way! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Thought police coming here if Democrats get their way!  (Read 484 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #24 on: 02 11, 19, 02:27:42:PM » Reply

Do you endorse this kind of infringement on free speech?
wvit1001

« Reply #25 on: 02 11, 19, 02:32:40:PM » Reply

so you're just making up stuff again.   hahahahhahahahhahahaa
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #26 on: 02 11, 19, 02:33:47:PM » Reply

From your source, fool:
English law allows actions for libel to be brought in the High Court for any published statements which are alleged to defame a named or identifiable individual(s) (under English law companies are legal persons, and may bring suit for defamation[1][2][3]) in a manner which causes them loss in their trade or profession, or causes a reasonable person to think worse of him, her or them. Allowable defences are justification (i.e. the truth of the statement), fair comment (i.e., whether the statement was a view that a reasonable person could have held), and privilege (i.e., whether the statements were made in Parliament or in court, or whether they were fair reports of allegations in the public interest). An offer of amends is a barrier to litigation. A defamatory statement is presumed to be false, unless the defendant can prove its truth. Furthermore, to collect compensatory damages, a public official or public figure must prove actual malice (knowing falsity or reckless disregard for the truth). A private individual must only prove negligence (not exercising due care) to collect compensatory damages. In order to collect punitive damages, all individuals must prove actual malice.

Again, this is a civil action not a criminal action the police acted stupidly and stole from her!
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #27 on: 02 11, 19, 02:39:06:PM » Reply

Those living in Englang would know best, but in the good old USA it would be a civil issue, not criminal...otherwise many of the posters on this board would be in prison for slander against President Trump.
wvit1001

« Reply #28 on: 02 11, 19, 02:46:01:PM » Reply

... in a manner which causes them loss in their trade or profession, or causes a reasonable person to think worse of him, her or them.

you don't think calling a lawyer a fake lawyer, a crook, and a racist would make someone thinl worse of them d2?

you keep up with this and tell us how the case turns out ok.
1965hawks

« Reply #29 on: 02 11, 19, 02:47:09:PM » Reply

d2dvd!,

Your logical fallacy: repeated assertion (also known as argumentum ad nauseam, proof by assertion, nagging argument)

All you're doing here is making the same argument(s) over and over again in place of better supported evidence, even after your arguments have been shown to be fallacious.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #30 on: 02 11, 19, 02:50:25:PM » Reply

Why don't you explain British law to us, ms hawk1965?
D2D

« Reply #31 on: 02 11, 19, 03:18:13:PM » Reply

Yet 1965hawks, you cannot prove anything I posted is incorrect!

That is why you fall back on nonsense!
wvit1001

« Reply #32 on: 02 11, 19, 03:29:36:PM » Reply

why do you make stuff up the way you do d2?   is that really the extent of your intelligence, to be a goofy troll?
D2D

« Reply #33 on: 02 11, 19, 03:47:55:PM » Reply

Huh?

What did I make up?
wvit1001

« Reply #34 on: 02 11, 19, 03:50:46:PM » Reply

hahahahahahahaha.   you're such a goof
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #35 on: 02 11, 19, 03:59:19:PM » Reply

D2D is trolling. It's better to ignore the child.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Thought police coming here if Democrats get their way!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory