Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 02:37:28:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662343 Posts in 298768 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Our President PRAISES The "Green New Deal"!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Our President PRAISES The "Green New Deal"!!!  (Read 404 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #24 on: 02 11, 19, 08:31:57:PM » Reply

So, DLH,

Do you agree with the GND's call for tearing down EVERY building in America?

Are you Okay with Alex Ocassional-Cortex demolishing your home to make it carbon neutral?

You have no idea what you are supporting, do you?  Jesus Christ!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #25 on: 02 12, 19, 11:43:26:PM » Reply

So dlh,

Which provision of the GND do you like best?  Cow assassination or banning air travel?

I sure hope you like soybean hamburgers, and only within 100 miles of where you reside.

Libs hate it when people are able to travel freely.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #26 on: 02 13, 19, 05:43:53:AM » Reply

again, diaper dan, you have no fucking clue what you are drooling about.  all of these proposals right now are just talking points, goals for 30 years from now!!  even you must know how different everything will be 30 years from now.  nobody is talking about killing cows, moron, especially the stupid way you put it, i guess trying to be funny.  or banning air travel. that is like you liars accusing Obama of banning coal and coal production when he did not.  he just insisted coal companies do all they could not to cause the deaths of people nearby or their own workers even if it cut into their profits.

i just read her proposal as submitted in a House Resolution and I have provided a link to it here. None of the crazy shit diaper dan lied about is there.  the stupid shit cow killing, the stupid shit banning of air travel, the stupid shit free money for people not to work,  but like we have had in this country since the War On Poverty- people and their kids would continue to have access to food and water and shelter...what a concept!!  and public education thru college- like most modern countries, and Mexico.  and universal health care, like 70% of Americans clearly want and what every other modern country and some not so modern countries already have and have had for decades.  no country that ever adopted universal health care for ALL THESE DECADES HAS GONE BACK TO SILLY ASS PRIVATE INSURANCE SINCE IT COSTS MORE, COVERS LESS AND WASTES SO MUCH DOUGH ON AN UNNECESSARY MIDDLE MAN- THE HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES....

why does diaper dan lie so much?

read for yourself what a liar he is-

https://ocasio-cortez.house.gov/sites/ocasio-cortez.house.gov/files/Resolution%20on%20a%20Green%20New%20Deal.pdf
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #27 on: 02 13, 19, 07:52:29:AM » Reply

The "Green New Deal" effectively nationalizes every aspect of American life!

If AOC gets her way we will be the next Venezuela!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #28 on: 02 13, 19, 08:41:19:AM » Reply

dan, you have no fucking clue what you are informing about.  all of these proposals right now are just talking points
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Oh, so I DO know what I'm talking about.  I told you those were the proposals.

goals for 30 years from now!!  

WRONG!  They proposed a 10 year timeline now

.  nobody is talking about killing cows, 

So how are going to get rid of them, As proposed?

or banning air travel. that is like you liars
[/SIZE][/FONT][/HIGHLIGHT]

I'm just telling you what they proposed, dlh.  You can say you oppose it or support it, but you CAN'T tell me those were not proposed, moron liar!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #29 on: 02 13, 19, 07:51:53:PM » Reply

So tell us, dlh, just how does giving away "free" money to people unwilling to work make the planet colder?  Or does giving away free health care and education do that?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #30 on: 02 14, 19, 08:40:53:PM » Reply

so tell us, wvit, how does giving away "free" money to people unwilling to work make the planet colder?  Or does giving away free health care and education do that?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #31 on: 02 15, 19, 08:10:14:AM » Reply

dan keeps on fucking lying.  not one word in there about free money to those who won't work.  NOT ONE WORD.

diaper dan is such an immoral lying piece of shit bitch he would rather keep on repeating stupid shit lies than even try to read what the actual non-binding resolution actually says!!

is it because reading is beyond his skill set or does he just enjoy being such a chickenshit liar?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #32 on: 02 15, 19, 10:25:12:AM » Reply

Oscar continues to prove his ignorance!
I - THE ECONOMIC BILL OF RIGHTS
We will end unemployment in America once and for all by guaranteeing a job at a living wage for every American willing and able to work.

https://www.gp.org/green_new_deal

https://www.gp.org/gnd_full

Oscar do you ever do due diligence before commenting stupidly?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #33 on: 02 15, 19, 03:21:26:PM » Reply

Oscar continues to prove his ignorance!
I - THE ECONOMIC BILL OF RIGHTS
We will end unemployment in America once and for all by guaranteeing a job at a living wage for every American willing and able to work.

https://www.gp.org/green_new_deal

https://www.gp.org/gnd_full

Oscar do you ever do due diligence before commenting stupidly?

dumbass, please.  that is exactly what I said, stupid.  dan said it called for paying everyone NOT to work, you silly ass clown..

you are the one that needs to learn how to read, goon.  making sure we find those WHO ARE WILLING AND ABLE TO FIND WORK, WITH ALL THE INFRASTRUCTURE AND SOCIAL PROGRAMS AND HEALTH PROGRAMS IN THE COUNTRY NEEDING WILLING AND ABLE WORKERS IS A GOOD GOAL...only an idiot would be against it.  and only diaper dan would lie about it as much as fox or trump. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #34 on: 02 15, 19, 07:40:37:PM » Reply

dan keeps on fucking lying.  not one word in there about free money to those who won't work. 
[/FONT]

Liar!  Try doing some research, dlh!  This is what you are proposing!  This is what you advocate!

Stop lying to us!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #35 on: 02 15, 19, 11:36:18:PM » Reply

If America was the ONLY Country in the World to implement the "Green New Deal", what would happen to our economy? ? ? ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Our President PRAISES The "Green New Deal"!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory