Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:30:38:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653547 Posts in 297936 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Did Any Trump Voters Even Get Trump Tweet Mocking Massacre of Indians? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Did Any Trump Voters Even Get Trump Tweet Mocking Massacre of Indians?  (Read 2163 times)
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #36 on: 02 11, 19, 11:55:06:AM » Reply

Wvit, yup...you caught me again. 

Damn...I guess the jig is up.
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #37 on: 02 11, 19, 11:57:48:AM » Reply

Takncare,  I was open to that possibility that that is what trump meant.

Tbh, I didn't even think about it until oscar mentioned it.

Yea, it could very well be that trump meant something else..

I think it was Brit Hume who said, "trump Is not really known for making veiled historical references..."
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #38 on: 02 11, 19, 12:10:51:PM » Reply

I think it was Brit Hume who said, "trump Is not really known for making veiled historical references..."

I agree...
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #39 on: 02 11, 19, 12:16:19:PM » Reply

Really?

Now they think all caps on TRAIL means trail of tears?

What a bunch of pussy douche'bags.

There will be countless references, redefined, simply because this man has no filter but for the life of me, I never, in a million years, would have equated all caps on one word to mean a tragic event in history.

Grow the fuck up America...

And if you support this woman, you're nuttier than she is.

listen, chickeshit biased clown, why else would a racist piece of shit capitalize the ENTIRE WORD if he did not mean something by it, you goddamn liar?  even his stupid fuck son got it, as evidenced when he retweeted his dad's sickening mocking of the Trail of Tears and replied "Savage!!  (Get it, dumbass liar? Savage? fucking liar) Love my president."

you fucking right wingers are such immoral, gutless assholes. 

TRY TO GIVE A PLAUSIBLE REASON WHY HE DECIDED TO CAPITALIZE THE WHOLE WORD TRAIL IF HE DID NOT MEAN SOMETHING BY IT..you do not accidentally CAPITALIZE a whole word, stupid fuck liar. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #40 on: 02 11, 19, 12:19:22:PM » Reply

So ho duddy, how do You Know what he meant?

Using your imagination, all you seem to have,  tell us all about it,

bbwahahahahahahaha
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #41 on: 02 11, 19, 12:22:19:PM » Reply

if you are not a lying asshole, or too stupid to even be a normal trump voter, then i can see why you think a dickheaded piece of shit bigot who mocks Indians all the time anyway would accidentally capitalize the word TRAIL when insulting someone for being Indian and did not mean anything by it.  what bullshit.  even brit stupid fuck hume knows that is bullshit.  but he gets paid to be a fucking dumbass moron on tv when he isn't lying his ass off on tv. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #42 on: 02 11, 19, 01:41:41:PM » Reply

Got no answer

but always ready to spew a vitriol of unfounded hate and lies from a potty mouthbeather libturd
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #43 on: 02 11, 19, 05:02:09:PM » Reply

What do you think he was implying?
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Exactly what he said - the CAMPAIGN trail.  It never occurred to me to think of the trail of tears.  I guess you would have to be looking to be offended to think that.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #44 on: 02 11, 19, 05:06:13:PM » Reply

Look, dan is talking with himself again.
[/FONT]

Isn't that cute?  Wvit thinks Chris and I are the same person.  He also thinks several other board members are me, even though he has been informed otherwise.  This is how wvi t reacts when he can't argue the facts.  He probably would accuse himself of being me even.
wvit1001

« Reply #45 on: 02 11, 19, 05:08:49:PM » Reply

give your stupid stuff a break dan.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #46 on: 02 11, 19, 05:16:17:PM » Reply

You first and I won't have to.  Admit that I have only one username on this board and I will stop correcting you.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #47 on: 02 11, 19, 05:16:41:PM » Reply

you never think of anything, gutless liar.  he didn't say CAMPAIGN trail.  he had all regularly capitalized and uncapitalized words EXCEPT  for the word TRAIL...all capital words just do not occur, stupid bitch.  he had to capitalize that entire word ON PURPOSE...you stupid fuck gutless liar. 

About 7,100,000 results (0.59 seconds)
Search Results

Trump makes Native American joke about Warren campaign ... - TheHill
https://thehill.com/.../campaign/429289-trump-mocks-warren-campaign-announceme...
2 days ago - Trump makes Native American joke about Warren campaign ... Trump joked that he would "see [Warren] on the campaign TRAIL," which many said ... reacted to the joke on Instagram on Saturday by sharing a response from ...

Trump and Trump Jr. joke about Native American genocide in swipes ...
https://www.haaretz.com › U.S. News
1 day ago - Will she run as our first Native American presidential candidate, ... to the "Trail of Tears," Andrew Jackson's forced removal of Native ... Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale added in a statement that ....

Rep. Cheney dodges Trump jokes about Native American tragedies ...
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/10/cheney-trump-native-americans-1162552
1 day ago - Elizabeth Warren's past claims of Native American heritage, Trump on Jan. ... campaign, Trump tweeted, "See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz! ... her Native American constituents but refused to respond to Trump's remarks ..

Trump appears to joke about Native American genocide in Elizabeth ...
https://www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
1 day ago - Donald Trump appeared to make a joke about the Trail of Tears – the forced relocation of Native Americans leading to the deaths of thousands ...

Opinion | Trump's Trail of Fears - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/11/opinion/trump-warren-trail-tears.html
4 hours ago - See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz.” Most observers took ... The strongest evidence for this reading is the reaction from supporters. One pro-Trump tweeter directly mentioned the “Native American genocide.” Trump's oldest ...

Native Americans weigh in on Trump's 'trail' tweets - Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/native-americans-react-donald-trump-jr-applauds-fathers-savage-jab-sen-elizabeth-warrens-heritage-165429089.html
1 day ago - 'Savage': Donald Trump Jr. hits back over Native American reaction to ... to the campaign trail, not referring to the many indigenous people who ...

i mean, who wouldn't want to joke about these people dying on a forced march from their homelands?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Did Any Trump Voters Even Get Trump Tweet Mocking Massacre of Indians?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory