Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 08:51:18:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653703 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Did Any Trump Voters Even Get Trump Tweet Mocking Massacre of Indians? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Did Any Trump Voters Even Get Trump Tweet Mocking Massacre of Indians?  (Read 2167 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #24 on: 02 10, 19, 07:50:35:PM » Reply

You going to answer wvit, according to what you said MLK and Malcolm X would both be racist by your standards.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #25 on: 02 10, 19, 08:46:45:PM » Reply

For many conservatives like dan they're not giving trump a pass or excusing his racism.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Because there is nothing to excuse, duh!  Only idiot libs think Trump is racist.

Like dan they're openly supporting trump's racism and bigotry 

And yet you can't point out a single racist thing about Trump.

because they're racist themselves, 

Oh I am, eh?  So you should be able to easily point out a post of mine where I claimed one race was superior to another.  Right?  Or are you a disgusting liar?

It's really pathetic when all the libs can argue on is playing the racist card.  They have no real arguments.  Only as hominem attacks.
wvit1001

« Reply #26 on: 02 10, 19, 08:58:01:PM » Reply

I answered you blammie.   I said what's any of that got to do with your racism and bigotry?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #27 on: 02 10, 19, 09:23:50:PM » Reply

I'm curious, TDS libs ... Who told you to be offended by Trump's mocking of Pocohontas?  Was it CNN?  MSNBC?  Salon.com?  Move on.org?  Democratunderground.com?  I know you don't think for yourselves.  Someone told you to be offended.  Who was it?
wvit1001

« Reply #28 on: 02 10, 19, 09:37:45:PM » Reply

I’m curious dan.  Who told you that mocking native Americans wasn’t something wrong? 
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #29 on: 02 11, 19, 12:06:53:AM » Reply

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #30 on: 02 11, 19, 05:45:10:AM » Reply

dan thinks there is nothing racist in trump mocking the Trail of Tears where thousands of Indians while being forced to leave their homes in the southeast US because the white man wanted their land. 

diaper dan is clinically insane to even suggest there is nothing racist and bigoted and just plain old sick about anyone making fun of one of the most shameful episodes in our nation's history. 

and blammie is just a dumbass clown nobody cares what the hell he spews.  totally useless. 

warren received no benefits from believing she was way more Indian in her heritage, as her parents told her, than she really was.  so why do right wingers act like it is such a big deal. it is like someone believing they are almost all Irish taking one of the DNA tests and finding they are really Scottish- who gives a shit?

can you honestly look at this picture of her teaching a class at Harvard in the 90's and not see why she believed she was way way more connected to Indian heritage than she ended up being? 

who do you gullible right wingers even give a shit?  what difference does it make as long as it wasn't used to gain some sort of advantage, which it was not?  she thought she was Indian, way more than she is...SO THE HELL WHAT? that means trump can now mock thousands of Indians being killed for no good reason except bigotry and greed?

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #31 on: 02 11, 19, 10:07:23:AM » Reply

I'm curious, wvit?  Who told you he was mocking Indians?  You do know that Pocohontas is not indian, right?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #32 on: 02 11, 19, 10:10:34:AM » Reply

dan thinks there is nothing racist in trump mocking Pocohontas.

Yep!  That is correct, DLH.  Now who told you to say it was?  CNN?
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #33 on: 02 11, 19, 11:12:50:AM » Reply

Dan,

I'm open to the possibility that he wasnt referencing the trail of tears and that i may have jumped the gun in thinking "TRAILS" was what he was referring to.

What do you think he was implying or do you think he was referencing something else?
wvit1001

« Reply #34 on: 02 11, 19, 11:36:15:AM » Reply

Look, dan is talking with himself again.   Do you get anything from your conversations with yourself dan?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #35 on: 02 11, 19, 11:40:24:AM » Reply

Really?

Now they think all caps on TRAIL means trail of tears?

What a bunch of pussy douche'bags.

There will be countless references, redefined, simply because this man has no filter but for the life of me, I never, in a million years, would have equated all caps on one word to mean a tragic event in history.

Grow the fuck up America...

And if you support this woman, you're nuttier than she is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Did Any Trump Voters Even Get Trump Tweet Mocking Massacre of Indians?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory