Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 08:26:05:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660890 Posts in 298638 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Did Any Trump Voters Even Get Trump Tweet Mocking Massacre of Indians? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Did Any Trump Voters Even Get Trump Tweet Mocking Massacre of Indians?  (Read 2210 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« on: 02 10, 19, 04:14:38:PM » Reply

yesterday, in a sad, sick testament to the immoral pathetic nature of this abomination called Trump, Trump tweeted on the announcement by whom he calls Pocahontas as a candidate for president....Now, apparently, this lady having the audacity to criticize him, TO EVEN RUN AGAINST HIM AS A CANDIDATE, has made him not just insult her claim of being an Indian, he has to insult human beings in general by mocking the fact Indians were forced like slaves and livestock to leave their lands in the south, primarily because of racist pig Andrew Jackson, and be frog-walked to Oklahoma and other colder, strange, almost worthless land so white guys could fight over their more primo real estate.  a long forced march of men, women and children that killed so many and for such immoral, bigoted reasons.  Along with slavery, one of our worst, most immoral actions as a country- The Trail of Tears (TRAIL?  GET IT?) Here is his tweet...I wonder if the goons that vote Trump have enough snap to even get how awful and immoral this tweet is, and even if they did, WOULD IT EVEN BOTHER THEM A LITTLE BIT?

"Today Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to by me as Pocahontas, joined the race for President," he wrote on Twitter. “Will she run as our first Native American presidential candidate, or has she decided that after 32 years, this is not playing so well anymore? See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!"

The president's use of the word "trail" in all caps was widely interpreted as a reference to the Trail of Tears in which Native Americans were forcibly relocated from their homes in the southeastern U.S. to reservations in Oklahoma in the 1800s. Thousands of them died from disease, starvation and exposure along the way.

To prove the gutless immoral chickenshit bigot does not fall far from the sick bigoted fatman's ass, his son, the great white hunter Beavis or Butthead, joined in on the fun in his reply tweet to his sick dad's sick ass "joke":

Trump Jr. later posted the tweet on Instagram, saying: "Savage!!! Love my President." (see?  he got it!! he is so proud!! he knew his dad was making fun of backward ass savages who lost their land to the mighty white man!!  hit the trail, savage!!  the trail of tears, that is...says the asshole punk who also likes to shoot animals so he can pose with their dead bodies...WHAT A FINE SPECIMEN OF A MAN!!)

getting back to human beings, I found a picture of Elizabeth Warren teaching a Harvard class in the 90's.  Do you see why she so easily believed her parents when they said she had a strong Indian heritage?

justincase

« Reply #1 on: 02 10, 19, 04:22:34:PM » Reply

That entire family, with the possible exception of Barron and Tiffany, are filthy stinking garbage. To call them filthy pigs would be an insult to the four-legged pigs, so stinking garbage it is!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #2 on: 02 10, 19, 04:26:35:PM » Reply

i would even give ivanka a break...she is just not nearly as putrid and immoral as her brothers and her boyfriend, I mean dad. 
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #3 on: 02 10, 19, 04:35:55:PM » Reply

Maybe, but "Campaign trail" is a common tern used by everybody and their dog in politics. I wouldn't get wrapped around the axle with it.

BTW that racist pig Andrew Jackson was a democrat.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #4 on: 02 10, 19, 05:03:21:PM » Reply

what is wrong with you?

Nothing.  Like I said maybe.

If true Trump is smarter than you give him credit for.
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 02 10, 19, 05:17:15:PM » Reply

I understand that part of Trump's "appeal" to many supporters is that he DGAF about anything or what people think about him.

But, assuming that Trump is alluding to the Trail of Tears, then yea...this is pretty fu*ked up and all Republicans and conservatives should castigate him.

and referring to her as Pochahontas or Faux-cohontas is very juvenile as well.

Regardless of political affiliation, when one sees inappropriate behavior we should call it out, rather than make excuses for it, or deflect from it. 
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #6 on: 02 10, 19, 05:36:31:PM » Reply

seriously....do you believe there is any other reason for him to capitalize TRAIL...and only that word?  come on..even his son got the inference and he is dumber than his dad.  he replied "Savage!!  Love my President..." see how sick those two assholes are?  trying to make a joke about the Trail of Tears?
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 02 10, 19, 05:37:45:PM » Reply

I somehow missed the "Savage" part. 

tbh, that's a little more fu*ked up than the Trail of Tears comment. 
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #8 on: 02 10, 19, 05:43:06:PM » Reply

no, not really.  THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED BEING FORCED FROM THEIR LAND AT GUNPOINT...by our own American soldiers.....you cannot hardly get more fucked up than that.  it is our national shame, along with slavery. 
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 02 10, 19, 05:43:18:PM » Reply

Yea, I"m not sure if this is "dog Whistle" shit, or they are just being callous...

either way, conservatives and repubs need to condemn this.
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 02 10, 19, 05:44:46:PM » Reply

Oscar,

No, I meant...the "savage" comment was a little more blatant and obvious than "Trail"

I can extend someone Trump the benefit of doubt, thinking he meant "campaign Trail" but, it's very difficult to misinterpret "Savage" which is tantamount to ni**er.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #11 on: 02 10, 19, 05:52:15:PM » Reply

but he did not miscapitalize the FIRST LETTER...HE CAPITALIZED THE ENTIRE WORD...GET IT?  there is no fucking doubt what this sick ass asshole was doing...just like during the campaign when he sucked up to his benefactors the NRA and said Hillary would get supreme court judges that would take your guns...and there would be nothing you could do..to the boos of his redneck easily played crowd...and then he said, after a pause, Unless there was some kind of Second Amendment solution......AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE ASSHOLE WAS HINTING AT- ASSASSINATION.  or at the very least, somehow having a gun or a rifle could hold off even a small town SWAT team. 
Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Did Any Trump Voters Even Get Trump Tweet Mocking Massacre of Indians?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory