Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 01:58:55:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653464 Posts in 297924 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Did Any Trump Voters Even Get Trump Tweet Mocking Massacre of Indians? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Print
Author Topic: Did Any Trump Voters Even Get Trump Tweet Mocking Massacre of Indians?  (Read 2162 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #48 on: 02 11, 19, 05:21:35:PM » Reply

you never think of anything
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

liar. 

he didn't say CAMPAIGN trail.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

So?  That is what he was talking about, stupid fuck gutless idiot liar dlh.

You never answered me.  Who told you to be offended?
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #49 on: 02 11, 19, 05:45:51:PM » Reply

that is a stupid question even for you, little bitch.  who told you to be offended, if you are, by the 9/11 attacks that killed a thousand less people than the trail of tears?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #50 on: 02 11, 19, 06:57:56:PM » Reply

The president's use of the word "trail" in all caps was widely interpreted as a reference to the Trail of Tears

Were there any more single words that bothered you?  Like perhaps, "the" or "it"  or "is" (if we even know what is - IS.) ?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #51 on: 02 11, 19, 07:03:12:PM » Reply

Who told you to be offended, DLH?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #52 on: 02 12, 19, 12:23:21:AM » Reply

he replied "Savage!!

(1)  Maybe you should inform the rest of us which meaning of "Savage" you know that Trump was referring to?

(2)  I promise you  -  promise you  -  promise you  -  there will come a day in the future, maybe another hundred years form now where the current Leftists will be admonishing their current Republicans for referring to those poor head removing, civilian killing ISIS fighters as "Savages."   They will claim "after all they were just freedom fighters,  that we invaded them, stole their land, killed their women and children, forced them out of their homes, etc.."  and they only attacked us, cut off heads because we forced them to do it.

fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #53 on: 02 12, 19, 04:07:39:AM » Reply

These tRumpie posters just aren't too bright or they are just making excuses for tRump.

Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #54 on: 02 12, 19, 05:29:01:AM » Reply

comparing ISIS to Indians as if we were just protecting ourselves from them as they dared fight back as we took all their land!!  the nerve of some indigent peoples. 

i cannot believe even trump voters can try to defend or ignore this latest example of Trump's complete lack of humanity.  Who else could have let a little rain stop him from attending a service for fallen soldiers at D-Day?  Who else could have said I prefer my war heroes were not captured?  And now using a veiled reference to the Trail of Tears just to mock a woman, and the whole Indian nation, because that is what he does- he tries to bully, insult, denigrate those he thinks he can bully, insult and denigrate and yet suck up to dictators and tyrants like Putin and Little Kim and Duterte and Erdogan because he respects them for being cold blooded killers and tyrants.

This is your God.  your hero.  The abomination you believe can MAGA....you are as bad as he is.   
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #55 on: 02 12, 19, 01:43:47:PM » Reply

comparing ISIS to Indians as if we were just protecting ourselves from them as they dared fight back as we took all their land!!  the nerve of some indigent peoples.

I'm not comparing ISIS to Indians, or vice versa. You are.  I'm comparing the fact that the Left will always, some time in the future, take the side of the loser. And blame the big bad United States for all the problems.

i cannot believe even trump voters can try to defend or ignore this latest example of Trump's complete lack of humanity. 

Trump has no "Lack of Humanity."   
Stopping illegals from making that long trek in which 1/3 females end up Raped or kidnapped, in some circles (not yours) is considered a humanitarian gesture.   
Stopping illegals from making that long trek in which some children die, in some circles (not yours) is considered a humanitarian gesture.
Stopping illegals from making that long trek in which most are arrested and deported back, in some circles (not yours) is considered a humanitarian gesture.

I'll just stop there because I think you might be smart enough to get where I'm going and how far I can continue.   

Who else could have let a little rain stop him from attending a service for fallen soldiers at D-Day?  

Any other President under the Security of the team with Trump.   

And now using a veiled reference to the Trail of Tears just to mock a woman, and the whole Indian nation,

Trump did not mock the Indian nation. Again. You did. Trump laughed at Warren being on her own trail of tears.  When Jon Stewart says it you're going LAUGH! Because if Jon Stewart says it, in must be funny.

because that is what he does- he tries to bully, insult, denigrate those he thinks he can bully, insult and denigrate

Taking lessons off of Obama is not illegal. You should know that.

and yet suck up to dictators and tyrants like Putin and Little Kim and Duterte and Erdogan because he respects them

When Trump took office you guys were all over him for not being "Diplomatic." 

2 weeks later Charlottesville happened. One single individual drove his car into a crowd and killed a woman. You on the Left blamed the entire crowd on the Far Right. Nothing about the instigating crowd on the far Left. Trump intervened and "Diplomatically" said he was sure there are good people on both sides.

SUDDENLY you're offended that he's being Diplomatic.

He's being "Diplomatic" with Putin and Little Kim and Duterte and Erdogan too. When you get out of your baby highchair you might realize that. Until then. just keep playing with your food and leave this important stuff to the adults.  We have it...

At least he's not begging Putin for extra time until he's re-elected and claiming he's somehow certain he will be.
Who knows. Maybe with a little help from Putin. Can you say Collusion?

This is your God.  your hero.  The abomination you believe can MAGA....you are as bad as he is.   

♫♪ If loving him is Baad - I don't want to be good...♫   

Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #56 on: 02 12, 19, 04:45:42:PM » Reply

the one third being raped is a complete lie, based on what doctors without borders said.  it was such a lie they called trump out on it, and pence, and the stooges that believed it. here is what they said about this goddamn lie trump keeps repeating-

rom Doctors Without Borders, in response to Trump and his goons lying about what their report says-

US Administration officials are sounding the alarm about a humanitarian crisis along the border with Mexico to justify building a border wall. As a medical humanitarian organization treating people in Honduras, El Salvador, and along the migration route through Mexico, we can be absolutely sure of this: a wall will do nothing to address the humanitarian crisis in Central America driving large numbers to flee north in search of safety and security.

A humanitarian crisis demands a humanitarian response.

In a surprising twist, the president, vice president, and the secretary of homeland security have recently seized on data from a 2017 report by Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), which reveals the extreme violence suffered by our patients in their home countries and along the migration route, in order to make the case for tough border enforcement. Administration officials are essentially cherry-picking our data to justify policies that would trap vulnerable people in places where their lives are at risk—and they are ignoring our recommendations about how to address the very real medical needs of migrants and asylum-seekers.

For example, on January 19, President Donald Trump highlighted this alarming statistic during his address to the nation presenting the need for a border wall: “One in three women is sexually assaulted on the dangerous journey north."

In a USA Today op-ed published on January 16, Vice President Mike Pence wrote, “According to Doctors Without Borders, 70 percent of illegal immigrants report being victims of violence along the journey at the hands of human traffickers, drug smugglers, and vicious gangs. About a third of women are sexually assaulted on their way to America.”

Even earlier, on January 7, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen highlighted the danger of sexual violence during a media briefing: “We have 30 percent of women who are raped on this journey, and that’s actually not our stat; that’s Doctors Without Borders.”   

By highlighting the dangers facing migrants, the Administration is trying to make the case that a border wall would reduce the threat and strengthen US national security. They are now distorting and mischaracterizing the data from our report to push for policies that run counter to everything we believe in.

Doctors w/o Borders

@MSF_USA
Good explainer by @washingtonpost on how the Administration is using our data to justify harmful asylum restrictions.

Policies that criminalize asylum seekers will do nothing to protect vulnerable people along the migration route.https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/23/president-trump-spins-asylum-restrictions-humanitarian-relief/?utm_term=.94082dfef092

In fact, our 2017 report on the threats Central Americans face along the migration route revealed the significant unmet medical and humanitarian needs people have, and the dangers they face while in Mexico. The data are drawn from surveys and patient records from 2015 and 2016. This was not a representative survey of the thousands of people traveling north each year, and the information only applied to MSF medical projects in Mexico, which at the time were nowhere near the US border. (As of 2019, we are providing care in various locations along the border—including Tijuana, Nuevo Laredo, Reynosa, and Matamoros.)

Our report found that a staggering 68 percent of patients treated at MSF sites reported an incident of violence after crossing the border into Mexico. One-third of the women surveyed and 17 percent of the men reported “sexual abuse” while in transit. (To be clear, for the narrower category of rape and other forms of sexual violence, 10.7 percent of women and 4.4 percent of men surveyed were affected during their transit through Mexico. Patients reported that the perpetrators of violence included members of gangs and other criminal organizations, as well as members of the Mexican security forces responsible for their protection.)

When citing our figures, Administration officials generally do not mention that almost 40 percent of patients surveyed said that they fled their countries due to violence, and that close to 44 percent of them had experienced the murder of a family member over the prior two years. Many of our patients along the migration routes through Mexico are refugees with a reasonable fear of death or violence if sent back to their countries. No wall, nor even the threat of violence along the journey north, will prevent people from fleeing if their lives are in danger back home.

https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/what-we-do/news-stories/story/facts-about-humanitarian-crisis-mexico-and-central-america
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #57 on: 02 12, 19, 05:28:50:PM » Reply

Jim
Contributor

« Reply #58 on: 02 12, 19, 05:49:57:PM » Reply

the one third being raped is a complete lie, based on what doctors without borders said.  it was such a lie they called trump out on it,

Yeah, we know mr. picky picky picky .  It wasn't precisely 33.33333333%.  Our bad.   It was 30%. 
GOD, don't you just hate those who round up or down?  Lets just Gas Chamber the Bastards...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #59 on: 02 12, 19, 11:37:10:PM » Reply

Who told you to be offended, dlh?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Did Any Trump Voters Even Get Trump Tweet Mocking Massacre of Indians?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory