Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 12:53:39:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: House would have been destroyed had Democrats gotten their way! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: House would have been destroyed had Democrats gotten their way!  (Read 67 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 02 10, 19, 04:28:08:AM » Reply

TUCKAHOE, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) – A dog in Westchester County is being hailed a hero after breaking out of her home to save her owner’s life.
At first police thought she was a dog on the loose, but then realized the pit bull was on a mission to get help.
On Wednesday around 3:30 p.m. Sadie – a 60-pound pit bull – was found wandering the streets of Tuckahoe barking up a storm.
“We got a call of a loose pit bull,” Lawrence Rotta of the Tuckahoe Police Department said.
Police tried to catch her but Sadie bolted back to her home on Fairview Avenue with cops in hot pursuit. When they got there they said they noticed the sliding door in the backyard was open.
“When they went to investigate they noticed an odor of gas emanating from the doorway,” Rotta told CBS2’s Scott Rapoport.
It turns out there was an actual gas leak in the home. Police believe Sadie ran from the house to get away from it and then led officers back to help.
“What do you think she was doing?” Rapoport asked Sadie’s owner.
“I don’t know. I want to say bringing them here. What else could it be,” Serena Costello said.
Costello, who was not home at the time, is calling Sadie is a hero. She added that if not for her precious pit bull, something terrible could have happened.
“An explosion. I have no idea,” Costello predicted.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/02/07/hero-dog-save-owner-gas-leak/

In Democrat run cities such breeds are often banned for supposedly being violent!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 02 11, 19, 01:38:27:PM » Reply

Another case of Democrats not caring!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: House would have been destroyed had Democrats gotten their way!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory