Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:35:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The fake indian who speaks with forked tongue is running for President 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: The fake indian who speaks with forked tongue is running for President  (Read 842 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #24 on: 02 11, 19, 01:57:01:PM » Reply

Oscar routinely proves his racism against people of European descent, Jews and native Americans!

I find it so sad that a person would be so racist!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #25 on: 02 11, 19, 02:04:44:PM » Reply

Warren announces she is running for POTUS and the extremely scared trumpet puppets start their collective attacks.  It's getting a bit boring. 

2018 hasn't sunk in yet and already the 2020 starts.  People need to take a break... 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #26 on: 02 11, 19, 02:07:57:PM » Reply

Warren is comedy relief!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #27 on: 02 11, 19, 05:24:20:PM » Reply

you are so stupid you cannot read or think, dvd.  have somebody read this to you and then shut up-

READ THIS-

In the most exhaustive review undertaken of Elizabeth Warren’s professional history, the Globe found clear evidence, in documents and interviews, that her claim to Native American ethnicity was never considered by the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior positions at other law schools. At every step of her remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman.

The Globe examined hundreds of documents, many of them never before available, and reached out to all 52 of the law professors who are still living and were eligible to be in that Pound Hall room at Harvard Law School. Some are Warren’s allies. Others are not. Thirty-one agreed to talk to the Globe — including the law professor who was, at the time, in charge of recruiting minority faculty. Most said they were unaware of her claims to Native American heritage and all but one of the 31 said those claims were not discussed as part of her hire. One professor told the Globe he is unsure whether her heritage came up, but is certain that, if it did, it had no bearing on his vote on Warren’s appointment.

Warren’s political enemies have long pushed a narrative that her unsubstantiated claims of Native American heritage turbocharged her legal career, enabling an unlikely rise from being a commuter college graduate to holding an endowed professorship at the top of the Ivy League. They point to her career timeline and the fact that her major professional advances — to the University of Pennsylvania and then to Harvard — came after she began formally identifying as Native American, a distant descendant of Cherokee and Delaware tribes.

The Globe closely reviewed the records, verified them where possible, and conducted more than 100 interviews with her colleagues and every person who had a role in hiring decisions about Warren who could be reached. In sum, it is clear that Warren was viewed as a white woman by the hiring committees at every institution that employed her.

That previously undisclosed report reveals that the hiring committee at Penn, where Warren worked from 1987 to 1995, viewed her as a white female applicant. Moreover, the committee went to some pains to explain on this form why she was selected over several minorities to fill a faculty position.

Not until she had been teaching at Penn for two years did she authorize the university to change her personnel designation from white to Native American, the records show.

The Globe also reviewed, for the first time, a Harvard University human resources form showing that Warren first listed her ethnicity as Native American nearly five months after she started her tenured position at Harvard and 2½ years after she was there as a visiting professor and first offered the job.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2018/09/01/did-claiming-native-american-heritage-actually-help-elizabeth-warren-get-ahead-but-complicated/wUZZcrKKEOUv5Spnb7IO0K/story.html

here are the dead people that the Trail of Tears refers to trump finds humor in if it means somehow attacking Warren for claiming to be Indian-

D2D

« Reply #28 on: 02 11, 19, 05:28:20:PM » Reply

Oscar, Warren's cultural/racial appropriation makes fun of all Native Americans!

Remember the Trail of Tears was a creation of the Democrat party!
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The fake indian who speaks with forked tongue is running for President
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory