Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 05:32:54:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The fake indian who speaks with forked tongue is running for President 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: The fake indian who speaks with forked tongue is running for President  (Read 843 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #12 on: 02 09, 19, 06:41:49:PM » Reply

Or you can even deny it.   LOL
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #13 on: 02 09, 19, 06:44:43:PM » Reply

telling the truth is not denying, chuck.  why are you such a huge gutless hypocrite? caring about what warren calls herself but not giving a shit about the 5000+ lies Trump has told?  do you really want him to grab your pussy without asking that much?
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #14 on: 02 09, 19, 08:34:09:PM » Reply

I predict she'll drop out for severe lack of fund raising.
justincase

« Reply #15 on: 02 09, 19, 08:36:26:PM » Reply

ttopcat

« Reply #16 on: 02 10, 19, 01:38:32:PM » Reply

Rob Lowe says if Warren wins she will be commander n chief LOL
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #17 on: 02 10, 19, 02:40:43:PM » Reply

that's actually kind of funny!!  good one, rob.  says anyone for the first time...ever. 
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #18 on: 02 10, 19, 02:42:03:PM » Reply

The Trump Presidency has caused a bitter divide.  There isn't a day goes by that proves otherwise.  I would hope that the next President that runs for office would not have any baggage and that both sides can calm down and work in unison.  IMHO Elizabeth Warren is not that person.  I can understand that if she was told as a child by her parents that she had part American Indian Blood in her that she would believe that.  However as a grown up and smart woman, it would have been natural to do a little research.  She listed herself as a minority when she came to Harvard Law School on a legal directory that would be reviewed by many people in high positions and when she was hired by Harvard Law School she was named their "first woman of color".  It afforded her many advantages through her life and one would think if you are knowingly going to use this flimsy status to promote yourself, you would delve into your ancestry and make sure it was correct.  Warren is now 69 years old and it is only now that she is apologizing and trying to make it right.  She had plenty of opportunity over the years but she preferred to benefit from it, no questions asked.  It will continue to haunt her and be a distraction in her attempts to secure the highest job in the nation, more than any other trivial past misdeeds that are hurled at other potential candidates for this office.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #19 on: 02 10, 19, 03:28:45:PM » Reply

no, you are wrong.  i would say lying but i guess you actually believe that shit.  everywhere she has worked, or gone to school, has stated her heritage or lack thereof indian wise, had nothing to do with her BEING HIRED, GETTING ACCEPTED, OR MAKING AWESOME GRADES...

why do you believe that?  you say she should have gotten a DNA test just to claim she was Indian, but you won't even google a fact check on the stupid fuck lie she gained from claiming Indian heritage!!!  which one is worse?  answer- YOU!! 

here are the facts...try to remember it next time. 

In the most exhaustive review undertaken of Elizabeth Warren’s professional history, the Globe found clear evidence, in documents and interviews, that her claim to Native American ethnicity was never considered by the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior positions at other law schools. At every step of her remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman.

The Globe examined hundreds of documents, many of them never before available, and reached out to all 52 of the law professors who are still living and were eligible to be in that Pound Hall room at Harvard Law School. Some are Warren’s allies. Others are not. Thirty-one agreed to talk to the Globe — including the law professor who was, at the time, in charge of recruiting minority faculty. Most said they were unaware of her claims to Native American heritage and all but one of the 31 said those claims were not discussed as part of her hire. One professor told the Globe he is unsure whether her heritage came up, but is certain that, if it did, it had no bearing on his vote on Warren’s appointment.

Warren’s political enemies have long pushed a narrative that her unsubstantiated claims of Native American heritage turbocharged her legal career, enabling an unlikely rise from being a commuter college graduate to holding an endowed professorship at the top of the Ivy League. They point to her career timeline and the fact that her major professional advances — to the University of Pennsylvania and then to Harvard — came after she began formally identifying as Native American, a distant descendant of Cherokee and Delaware tribes.

But this year, as she campaigns for reelection to the Senate and considers a 2020 presidential bid, she has taken a major step: releasing the contents of her university personnel files to the Globe after six years of rebuffing requests for them.

“You have what I have,” Warren said, pledging that she had turned over every record in her possession about her years as a teacher at five different law schools and a stint visiting at another. “My family is my family, but my background played no role in my getting hired anywhere.”

The release of the documents raises an obvious question: What took her so long?

“This is the kind of public servant I want to be — transparent,” said Warren in an interview last week, when asked why she only now went through the exercise of pulling together her personnel files. “I just, I’m ready for it all to be out there.”

The Globe closely reviewed the records, verified them where possible, and conducted more than 100 interviews with her colleagues and every person who had a role in hiring decisions about Warren who could be reached. In sum, it is clear that Warren was viewed as a white woman by the hiring committees at every institution that employed her.

Among the records were some never examined before by a newspaper, including one key form that a University of Pennsylvania professor kept tucked away for three decades.

That previously undisclosed report reveals that the hiring committee at Penn, where Warren worked from 1987 to 1995, viewed her as a white female applicant. Moreover, the committee went to some pains to explain on this form why she was selected over several minorities to fill a faculty position.

Not until she had been teaching at Penn for two years did she authorize the university to change her personnel designation from white to Native American, the records show.

The Globe also reviewed, for the first time, a Harvard University human resources form showing that Warren first listed her ethnicity as Native American nearly five months after she started her tenured position at Harvard and 2½ years after she was there as a visiting professor and first offered the job.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2018/09/01/did-claiming-native-american-heritage-actually-help-elizabeth-warren-get-ahead-but-complicated/wUZZcrKKEOUv5Spnb7IO0K/story.html

here is a pic of Warren teaching a harvard class in the early 1990's....does she or does she not look like an Indian? do you see why she so easily believed she had a strong Indian heritage?

emilyB
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 02 11, 19, 01:28:51:PM » Reply

When is an opinion a lie Oscar?  You are so blatantly partisan biased it makes you blind and you can't even digest a polite opinion post without name calling.

If you try to deny that Elizabeth Warren is shrouded in controversy then you have blinkers on.  Again, in my opinion, considering all the ongoing rhetoric about her long ago claim to American Indian heritage, she is coming into her political campaign with a lot of negatives, rightly or wrongly so.  It doesn't help the divide in this country and it's not a good idea.

you won't even google a fact check on the stupid fuck lie she gained from claiming Indian heritage!!!
Wrong again!

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/02/elizabeth-warren-wrote-american-indian-on-her-texas-state-bar-registration-form/

https://kxlf.com/cnn-us-politics/2019/02/06/elizabeth-warrens-native-american-problem-just-got-even-worse/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/11/elizabeth-warren-native-american-heritage-harvard-fraud/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #21 on: 02 11, 19, 01:30:07:PM » Reply

Democrats love cultural/race appropriation when Warren does so for profit!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #22 on: 02 11, 19, 01:35:20:PM » Reply

When is an opinion a lie Oscar?  You are so blatantly partisan biased it makes you blind and you can't even digest a polite opinion post without name calling.

If you try to deny that Elizabeth Warren is shrouded in controversy then you have blinkers on.  Again, in my opinion, considering all the ongoing rhetoric about her long ago claim to American Indian heritage, she is coming into her political campaign with a lot of negatives, rightly or wrongly so.  It doesn't help the divide in this country and it's not a good idea.
Wrong again!

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/02/elizabeth-warren-wrote-american-indian-on-her-texas-state-bar-registration-form/

https://kxlf.com/cnn-us-politics/2019/02/06/elizabeth-warrens-native-american-problem-just-got-even-worse/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/11/elizabeth-warren-native-american-heritage-harvard-fraud/

you are lying again, asshole.  READ WHAT I WROTE...none of these claims by her of being indian HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER BEING HIRED!!  nobody is claiming she never claimed that, she obviously admits that, stupid!!  but she never used it for any advantage...it is not an advantage to list yourself as native american on a law license, you twit.  how would that be an advantage?

you claim you are English but you cannot fucking read English!! 

READ THIS-

In the most exhaustive review undertaken of Elizabeth Warren’s professional history, the Globe found clear evidence, in documents and interviews, that her claim to Native American ethnicity was never considered by the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior positions at other law schools. At every step of her remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman.

The Globe examined hundreds of documents, many of them never before available, and reached out to all 52 of the law professors who are still living and were eligible to be in that Pound Hall room at Harvard Law School. Some are Warren’s allies. Others are not. Thirty-one agreed to talk to the Globe — including the law professor who was, at the time, in charge of recruiting minority faculty. Most said they were unaware of her claims to Native American heritage and all but one of the 31 said those claims were not discussed as part of her hire. One professor told the Globe he is unsure whether her heritage came up, but is certain that, if it did, it had no bearing on his vote on Warren’s appointment.

Warren’s political enemies have long pushed a narrative that her unsubstantiated claims of Native American heritage turbocharged her legal career, enabling an unlikely rise from being a commuter college graduate to holding an endowed professorship at the top of the Ivy League. They point to her career timeline and the fact that her major professional advances — to the University of Pennsylvania and then to Harvard — came after she began formally identifying as Native American, a distant descendant of Cherokee and Delaware tribes.

The Globe closely reviewed the records, verified them where possible, and conducted more than 100 interviews with her colleagues and every person who had a role in hiring decisions about Warren who could be reached. In sum, it is clear that Warren was viewed as a white woman by the hiring committees at every institution that employed her.

That previously undisclosed report reveals that the hiring committee at Penn, where Warren worked from 1987 to 1995, viewed her as a white female applicant. Moreover, the committee went to some pains to explain on this form why she was selected over several minorities to fill a faculty position.

Not until she had been teaching at Penn for two years did she authorize the university to change her personnel designation from white to Native American, the records show.

The Globe also reviewed, for the first time, a Harvard University human resources form showing that Warren first listed her ethnicity as Native American nearly five months after she started her tenured position at Harvard and 2½ years after she was there as a visiting professor and first offered the job.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2018/09/01/did-claiming-native-american-heritage-actually-help-elizabeth-warren-get-ahead-but-complicated/wUZZcrKKEOUv5Spnb7IO0K/story.html
emilyB
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 02 11, 19, 01:54:08:PM » Reply

When I say, Oscar, you are rude and ignorant - it's definitely not a lie.  Neither is there anything lying about my response.  Next you will try to claim racism, one of your favorite smears.  However on looking at the response you just made I would say racism is on you.  Maybe you should go back to school, learn some manners and how to debate without showing yourself up and how bigoted you truly are.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The fake indian who speaks with forked tongue is running for President
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory