Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 07:24:19:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Faux-cahontas launches her presidential bid... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Faux-cahontas launches her presidential bid...  (Read 961 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 02 10, 19, 08:04:38:PM » Reply

Is she gonna run as a native American from some Indian reservation some where if so then she needs to produce her native American credentials.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 02 10, 19, 08:07:37:PM » Reply

Sure hoosier ho she is as truthful as that white girl playing black and running part of that racist NAACP.
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 02 10, 19, 08:11:11:PM » Reply

what is you're problem blammie?   why do you think you need to put your racism and bigotry on display constantly?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 02 10, 19, 08:13:16:PM » Reply

wvit I asked you a question why are you running from it? It is because you would have to answer yes because you have called other racist for using the same word?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #16 on: 02 10, 19, 08:35:28:PM » Reply

Balmie is just fixated on a stupid question.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #17 on: 02 10, 19, 10:39:21:PM » Reply

You're fixated on excusing her lying about being a blonde haired  blue eyed American Indian, ms/mr davik62!

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #18 on: 02 11, 19, 07:22:35:AM » Reply

You're fixated on excusing her lying about being a blonde haired, blue eyed American Indian, ms/mr davik62!

look at the picture of her before her hair started turning gray and she colored it, stupid fuck.  that is her in that picture when she looked like a freaking Indian, dumbshit.  how stupid are you assholes?  you don't think people can color their hair as they get older, or that their hair color changes all by itself.  how stupid are you racist pieces of shit?

she never claimed to have pure Indian heritage, bozo.  do you have any clue how genetics works?  how two black haired, brown eyed people can have a blond, blue eyed kid but almost impossible for two blond, blue eyed people to have a black haired, brown eyed kid?  did you even finish grade school, stupid?  there are lots of Indians in the Indian Nation WHO HAVE BLUE EYES.

a person does not have to be even close to being a "full blood" Indian in order to be legally accepted as one.  that is why it is very easy for blue eyed, even blond haired, people to be considered a native american and in a tribe.

To give you an example, the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians a minimum of 1/16 degree of Cherokee blood for tribal enrolment, while the Bureau of Indian Affairs’ Higher Education Grant expects you to have the minimum of ¼ Native American blood percentages.

That is 25% of your blood is from Native American ancestors.

https://www.powwows.com/much-percentage-native-american-enrol-tribe/

have somebody with an IQ look at this picture of her and tell you why they see why she could easily believe she had a lot of Indian blood in her heritage...dumbass....

wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #19 on: 02 11, 19, 07:50:47:AM » Reply

She is tough enough to beat Pinochio, but I favor Amy Klobuchar
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #20 on: 02 11, 19, 08:11:25:AM » Reply

i would rather have someone whose main expertise and background is in foreign affairs, intelligence and/or military.  those areas are where the president has almost total control.  for domestic issues a president is only one third of the equation. 
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #21 on: 02 11, 19, 09:32:29:AM » Reply

Amy Klobuchar is smart enough, and has the right temperament to handle foreign affairs. That's why a president has advisers, and listens to them. (Except for the current CoC. ) She is tough on her staff to make sure things get done. So far there is no other Democrat that rises to the top as Ms. Klobuchar does. There is certainly no Republican with the qualifications to earn my vote.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #22 on: 02 11, 19, 09:42:53:AM » Reply

i seriously would take any democrat over trump...no doubt.  she seems okay...i just wonder if she is the best qualified, right now, maybe she is. 
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #23 on: 02 11, 19, 12:12:41:PM » Reply

LOL, so having dark hair means she might have some Indian in her?

LOL

really oscar?

My mother had jet black hair, until she was well into her 60's...she was Polish...both sides of her family...
The Greeks have very dark, course hair as well.

And Middle Easterners...
and dang near every ethnicity can as well.

You're really grasping at straws if you are trying to justify her lies...
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Faux-cahontas launches her presidential bid...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory