Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:13:17:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653469 Posts in 297924 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How true! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: How true!  (Read 602 times)
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« on: 02 09, 19, 08:24:18:AM » Reply

I've said this would be the result since Reagan was elected. What is sad is that those most detrimentally affected are those stupid enough to not see it.

* FB_IMG_1549718384177.jpg (106.11 KB, 960x922 - viewed 1 times.)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 02 09, 19, 09:51:21:AM » Reply

all the facts are in.  there is no doubt.  look at the amount of debt we incurred from ike to reagan when the rich and big corporations were taxed higher on income, but still had enormous amounts more discretionary income left over than anyone else.  they succeeded, they prospered, but not at the expense of our public debt AND THE MAJORITY OF TAXPAYERS AND THEIR DEPENDENTS HERE IN THIS COUNTRY...when reagan took office, the average CEO of a major corporation made 40 times more than his average employee...today it is about 350 times more.  and then there is this-

Sanders said, "In 1952, the corporate income tax accounted for 33 percent of all federal tax revenue. Today, despite record-breaking profits, corporate taxes bring in less than 9 percent."

Sanders is right if you use the official numbers, but it’s worth noting that the figure for individual income taxes now includes a significant chunk of taxes assessed on corporate profits. That muddies the otherwise clear picture Sanders tries to paint. On balance, we rate his claim Mostly True.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/aug/28/bernie-s/bernie-sanders-says-tax-share-paid-corporations-ha/

when clinton raised taxes on the rich and corporations, we had 4 straight budget surpluses shortly thereafter...and everybody got rich- the rich, the corporations, the middle class, the working poor, all races, groups, genders, etc.  we know this happened.  we know under Reagan he cut taxes for the rich by 42%!!!  but he raised taxes on everybody else 11 times, including the largest tax hike in history- AND STILL TRIPLED THE DEBT....
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 02 09, 19, 10:34:42:AM » Reply

Actually, wmd, Supply Side economics has turned millionaires into billionaires, middle class into millionaires, and poor into middle class.  The poor are those just starting out.  Tell me, who pays less tax than the poor?

What makes you think that paying lower taxes makes you poorer?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 02 09, 19, 10:39:05:AM » Reply

look at the amount of debt
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

So stop spending so much on social programs!

Reagan he cut taxes for EVERYONE

Yep!

TRIPLED THE DEBT....

And DOUBLED revenue!  So obviously spending was the problem.

Tax cuts work!  Look at all the growth and prosperity it created in just one year!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #4 on: 02 09, 19, 11:39:01:AM » Reply

Eliminate the loopholes, IMO, problem solved...
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 02 09, 19, 11:55:43:AM » Reply

Yep, youse stupid commies who bitch the most know the least.   When it comes to the moral fabric necessary for social healing, youse destroy it with anti-religious collectivism and social and cultural divisiveness which is a known recipe for failure.  When it comes to the single greatest source of the debt, the worship of money, and income disparity -- the federal reserve and a fiat money system --- youse worship it.   When it comes to creating the conditions in society that make it necessary for true fellowship and neighbor helping neighbor, you create the opposite condition where people are dependent on the power of the state.  Yep, youse are just dumb, is all.   Your needs are the same as everyone's, but your heads are up your arses.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #6 on: 02 09, 19, 07:08:38:PM » Reply

wow, stupid fuck trump voters actually try to defend reagan's unfair policies that destroyed the middle class and tripled the national debt despite him raising taxes 11 times, one the largest tax hike in history!!  I wonder if diaper dan realizes if you raise taxes 11 times, one being the largest tax increase in history, even if you do give a relatively small number of taxpayers a 42% cut, IT IS BOUND TO INCREASE TAX REVENUES, IDIOT BITCH.....there are so many many many many more taxpayers getting hit with these huge tax increases and shutting down of tax breaks that were available for those taxpayers.

chuck is so confused he somehow thinks tax rates are connected to communism or morality or some such bullshit, as if it is moral to cut taxes for the rich by cutting funding for those who need the most help...and their kids.  and their parents.  very moral. very Christian.  Very Jesus like...Jesus loved rich people fucking over poor people. 
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #7 on: 02 10, 19, 10:42:04:AM » Reply

The Christian thing to do is forgive those on the right. They are too simple to know what they are doing.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #8 on: 02 10, 19, 10:44:58:AM » Reply

True. I've forgiven the left years ago.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #9 on: 02 10, 19, 10:48:53:AM » Reply

Forgiven the left? There is nothing to forgive us for except not being exuberant enough in 2016 to keep a narcissistic, misogynistic, shameful shell of a man become leader of the free world. You are funny Local5th,
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 02 10, 19, 10:57:42:AM » Reply

What BS is leaving out is the majority of rich politicians in office are democrats. But BS and his fellow left wing comrades believe that them rich democrats are gonna screw the rich over to give people like him and his comrades a fair shake, the left does have their fantasy world all to themselves.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #11 on: 02 10, 19, 11:00:48:AM » Reply

Yes, thank the democrats for that
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How true!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory