Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 12:28:12:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653459 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 2nd allegation of sexual assault by LT Gov 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: 2nd allegation of sexual assault by LT Gov  (Read 1268 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #12 on: 02 09, 19, 02:28:55:PM » Reply

Jig-Boy.......   The Kav hearings were in the SENATE!!!

DUH!!!

Try posting when you're sober!!!
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #13 on: 02 09, 19, 02:42:36:PM » Reply

So, what will it take to straighten out this mess?

The ideal way to handle it would be for the ladies to go to the police and bring formal charges. If found guilty he needs to resign. Same as Kavanaugh's accusers should have done.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #14 on: 02 09, 19, 02:50:23:PM » Reply

(( The ideal way to handle it would be for the ladies to go to the police and bring formal charges. ))

They can't Local,  Statutes of Limitations prevent them from doing that...
Sadie402

« Reply #15 on: 02 09, 19, 02:53:39:PM » Reply

My own opinion.........if you did not report this to some authority when it happened then you have no right now to piss and moan. I am 68 years old and was molested by an old neighbor back in the day......i told my parents as did my sisters. They did nothing....you did not make waves in the neighborhood. My second yougest sister was eventually raped at age 7 and the neighbors finally ran him out.

My older self would have handled that much differently....I would have turned the bastard in. My teenge self knew enough to report but nothing more ever happened.

The woodwork is bursting now with old unreported stories. The me too movement has swung the pendulum way to far.

If anything happenes after the age of consent and you do not adress it then you don't get a do over.

again...... MY OPINION~!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #16 on: 02 09, 19, 02:56:18:PM » Reply

There apparently is no statute of limitations in Virginia.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/11/rape-statutes-of-limitation-maps-table/
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #17 on: 02 09, 19, 02:59:47:PM » Reply

My own opinion.........if you did not report this to some authority when it happened then you have no right now to piss and moan. I am 68 years old and was molested by an old neighbor back in the day......i told my parents as did my sisters. They did nothing....you did not make waves in the neighborhood. My second yougest sister was eventually raped at age 7 and the neighbors finally ran him out.

My older self would have handled that much differently....I would have turned the bastard in. My teenge self knew enough to report but nothing more ever happened.

The woodwork is bursting now with old unreported stories. The me too movement has swung the pendulum way to far.

If anything happenes after the age of consent and you do not adress it then you don't get a do over.

again...... MY OPINION~!

I agree that years after the fact does not change the circumstances and all victims are issued a life sentence of pain and suffering.  For children, it's more difficult to say that there shouldn't be an opportunity to speak up later.  But yes, adults, no matter how young (of course 18 being the bar), unless disabled, have the ability to speak up and shouldn't drag this shit out of the closet later on.  For the most part, what we've seen, is politically motivated and that is always wrong.   
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #18 on: 02 09, 19, 03:02:24:PM » Reply

My own opinion.........

I agree and I'm sorry for what happened to you.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #19 on: 02 09, 19, 03:18:42:PM » Reply

I am interested in what you articulated about Justice Kavanaugh when he was being crucified by your Democrats,  ms/mr jigsaw-II??
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #20 on: 02 09, 19, 03:21:43:PM » Reply

(( There apparently is no statute of limitations in Virginia. ))

It appears you are correct takncara.  So those women should be filing their complaints in a court of law, not in media outlets...
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #21 on: 02 09, 19, 03:23:06:PM » Reply

Sadie402Sr. Member

Re: 2nd allegation of sexual assault by LT Gov« Reply #15 on: Today at 02:53:39 PM »

again...... MY OPINION~!

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #22 on: 02 09, 19, 03:24:55:PM » Reply

Jig-Boy.......   The Kav hearings were in the SENATE, NOT the House of Reps!!!

DUH!!!

Try posting when you're sober!!!
JigSaw-II

« Reply #23 on: 02 09, 19, 03:31:00:PM » Reply

(( I am interested in what you articulated about Justice Kavanaugh  ))

"Articulated"  hahahaha!!  Sorry, omiaqt, but articulate is above my pay grade.  I will say this, Ford got shafted by the Republican Senate...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 2nd allegation of sexual assault by LT Gov
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory