Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:42:21:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653360 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 2nd allegation of sexual assault by LT Gov 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: 2nd allegation of sexual assault by LT Gov  (Read 1266 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 02 09, 19, 04:43:44:AM » Reply

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2nd-woman-accuses-virginia-lieutenant-governor-sexual-assault/story?id=60948800

So, what will it take to straighten out this mess?
#metoo has opened a can of worms that has ruined lives.  Isn't the Lt Gov to be afforded the opportunity to defend himself, without having to step aside to do so?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 02 09, 19, 07:45:18:AM » Reply

Sexual assault is perfectly OK if a Democrat office holder does it!

Remember Democrats are the hypocrisy party!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 02 09, 19, 09:02:32:AM » Reply

Democrats are only getting in return what they have been doing to destroy lives of Republicans their chickens are coming home to roost, so to say.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #3 on: 02 09, 19, 09:24:30:AM » Reply

wow, imagine dickheaded blammie and dvd being so goddamn stupid they believe no democrat has been hounded out of office,or impeached, for allegations of sexual misconduct or of getting a blowjob.  remember John Edwards?  Al Franken?  Clinton?  just for starters....it is hard to believe how stupid dvd and blammie are.

there is nothing wrong with a woman accusing someone of doing something wrong to her or anybody else.  but that does not mean there are never any liars among them, or perhaps just women who have a hard time knowing truth from reality, you know like trump voters when it comes to the bullshit they believe. 
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 02 09, 19, 11:58:52:AM » Reply

Clinton wasn't hounded out of office.  He could only serve two terms as president and was acquitted on impeachment charges. 

Both Edwards and Franken admitted to their unsavory behaviors, so I wouldn't call that hounded.

Just like Brett Kavanaugh, the Lt Governor is "categorically denying" the charges.  I presume these women have proof, otherwise it's another she said, he said.  So I have to ask why he should be required to step down before there is an opportunity to investigate.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 02 09, 19, 12:45:25:PM » Reply

So no Republican has been forced out of office by democrats just by being accused?

Beings he's a democrat if a third women steps forward and accuses him he'll be qualified to run for president, an get a 100% left wing support.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #6 on: 02 09, 19, 01:03:00:PM » Reply

(( So, what will it take to straighten out this mess? ))

An investigation. 

Remember, "Innocent until proven guilty".  Not the other way around,  Although one wouldn't know it.  People loosing their job, without ever being charged with anything.  Broken Judicial System, for sure...
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 02 09, 19, 01:44:44:PM » Reply

That's what I think as well.  So long as he categorically denies the charges, there must be an opportunity to defend himself.

So many others have not had that chance.  They caved to pressure, they caved to threats to their families, they caved to the media.  That's what is so sick about all of this. 

IMO, #metoo is a pariah, a pox...it marginalizes true victims of rape, it denigrates those who accuse and are right, because they stand on one or the other side of the political aisle, and it allows people to make unfounded accusations that are never fully investigated.

Just like Blasey-Ford had her day in court, so to speak, so should Fairfax. 
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #8 on: 02 09, 19, 01:51:21:PM » Reply

The Bro' only has 2 accusations - FOR NOW!!!!  We'll be hearing of many others soon.

JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #9 on: 02 09, 19, 02:10:17:PM » Reply

What pisses me off the most, is this, trump had what, 20 women accuse him of sexual abuse/harassment.  Then trump was elected POTUS.  So what happened to those 20 women, they disappeared, never to be heard from again.

What I "Think" is happening, is one woman has a vendetta against a high profile individual, so she makes an accusation.  When the accusation hits the news media, other women come out of the woodwork in support of the first woman.

I'll bet as soon as the Lt. Governor resigns, if he resigns, those women will also disappear, never to be heard from again...

omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #10 on: 02 09, 19, 02:16:09:PM » Reply

I guess I'll go back to when Justice Kavanaugh was being framed and see what your opinion was then, ms/mr jigsaw-II?
JigSaw-II

« Reply #11 on: 02 09, 19, 02:22:37:PM » Reply

(( Justice Kavanaugh was being framed and see what your opinion was then ))

If the House Democrats reopen the investigation into Fords accusation, only then will I have that conversation... 
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 2nd allegation of sexual assault by LT Gov
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory