Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 07:57:51:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660454 Posts in 298591 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 2nd allegation of sexual assault by LT Gov 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: 2nd allegation of sexual assault by LT Gov  (Read 1288 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #24 on: 02 09, 19, 03:37:54:PM » Reply

Jig-Boy.....  Yes, the SENATE!!!!   DUH!!!!

You finally got it right.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #25 on: 02 09, 19, 03:46:21:PM » Reply

Democrats in Virginia's state House and Senate are calling for Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax to resign, as he faces sexual assault allegations from two women.

In a joint statement, Democrats from both houses said Fairfax can no longer fulfill his duties to the Commonwealth because of the serious nature of the allegations and needs to address them as a private citizen. They concluded, "The time has come for him to step down."

Late Friday night, both of Virginia’s powerful Democratic US senators — Tim Kaine and Mark Warner — called on Fairfax to resign in separate statements.

The Virginia Legislative Black Caucus has joined the growing chorus of elected officials and others calling for Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax to resign over sexual assault allegations.

The group of lawmakers said Friday that "we can't see it in the best interest" of Virginia for Fairfax to stay.

Fairfax, a Democrat, is only the second African-American to ever win statewide office. The caucus' call for his resignation leaves him with virtually no base of political support.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #26 on: 02 09, 19, 03:51:36:PM » Reply

(( If the House Democrats reopen the investigation into Fords accusation, only then will I have that conversation...   ))

WASHINGTON — House Democrats will open an investigation into accusations of sexual misconduct and perjury against Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh if they win control of the House in November, Representative Jerrold Nadler, the New York Democrat in line to be the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said on Friday.

Speaking on the eve of Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation vote this weekend, Mr. Nadler said that there was evidence that Senate Republicans and the F.B.I. had overseen a “whitewash” investigation of the allegations and that the legitimacy of the Supreme Court was at stake. He sidestepped the issue of impeachment.

“It is not something we are eager to do,” Mr. Nadler said in an interview. “But the Senate having failed to do its proper constitutionally mandated job of advise and consent, we are going to have to do something to provide a check and balance, to protect the rule of law and to protect the legitimacy of one of our most important institutions.”

Mr. Nadler’s comments resembled those of Senate Democrats who pushed aggressively for an F.B.I. investigation into allegations by three women — Christine Blasey Ford, Deborah Ramirez and Julie Swetnick — that Judge Kavanaugh had engaged in sexual assault or misconduct. Democrats said the resulting investigation fell far short of legitimacy. And they have questioned whether Judge Kavanaugh was truthful in his testimony about a number of issues, including his drinking habits, before the Judiciary Committee.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #27 on: 02 09, 19, 03:56:02:PM » Reply

All just a WITCH HUNT!

We will find out that these women are ALL Republican operatives,
who are willing to make false claims and go to jail for lying.

Repocons are just fanatical, lying idiots!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #28 on: 02 09, 19, 05:11:20:PM » Reply

(( Democrats in Virginia's state House and Senate are calling for Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax to resign, as he faces sexual assault allegations from two women. ))

If they want Fairfax to resign, then charge him with a felony and settle it in court.  Otherwise they should just shut the fuck up...
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #29 on: 02 09, 19, 05:22:37:PM » Reply

Shut up hell get his crooked ass out, if he were a republican he would of already been gone, democrats would of made damn sure of that.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #30 on: 02 09, 19, 05:31:29:PM » Reply

no, you are lying....

takncarabizniz

Re: 2nd allegation of sexual assault by LT Gov
« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:58:52 AM »   Reply
Clinton wasn't hounded out of office.  He could only serve two terms as president and was acquitted on impeachment charges.  (My post said hounded out of office OR impeached, liar)

Both Edwards and Franken admitted to their unsavory behaviors, so I wouldn't call that hounded. (Edwards did, Franken did not, liar.  He said he apologized if anyone thought he had taken advantage of them  That chick in the airplane was pretend, Franken was obviously making a bad attempt at a joke, but it was not any kind of sexual harassment.  and the other claim was bullshit, too. so you lie once again. because you are such a partisan liar)

Just like Brett Kavanaugh, the Lt Governor is "categorically denying" the charges.  I presume these women have proof, otherwise it's another she said, he said.  So I have to ask why he should be required to step down before there is an opportunity to investigate.
JigSaw-II

« Reply #31 on: 02 09, 19, 05:39:53:PM » Reply

(( if he were a republican he would of already been gone, democrats would of made damn sure of that. ))

What are you talking about DBM.  It is mostly the Democrats that want Fairfax to step down...
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #32 on: 02 09, 19, 05:40:15:PM » Reply

here is franken's apology for even acting like he was grabbing her boobs, a hooters girl playmate whose job on this tour for the GIs was to dress sexy, wear next to nothing and dry hump dudes as they played their guitars on stage..but franken should have been hounded out of office for pretending to touch her flak jacket covering her boobs as she slept..what a liar you are. here is the picture that is nothing and then his apology for even acting like he was taking advantage of her...dumbass.

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #33 on: 02 09, 19, 06:35:57:PM » Reply

Oscar...chill out before you unhinge and end up in the corner.

And BTW, Trump could be impeached, if Congress had the collective cajone's to push any issue.  But they don't because they don't have enough evidence of wrong doing.

Talk to your congress man.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #34 on: 02 09, 19, 06:37:42:PM » Reply

okay, thanks.  now if you will quit lying everything will be hunky dory, whatever that means. 
JigSaw-II

« Reply #35 on: 02 09, 19, 07:24:36:PM » Reply

(( And BTW, Trump could be impeached, if Congress had the collective cajone's to push any issue.  ))

The Democrats aren't going to push the issue, not until Mueller completes his investigation.  Only then will they have the evidence they need to impeach trump...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 2nd allegation of sexual assault by LT Gov
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory