Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 02:33:21:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660556 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump and his family may fall under investigation for racketeering 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump and his family may fall under investigation for racketeering  (Read 21 times)
wvit1001

« on: 02 08, 19, 12:12:06:PM » Reply

Prosecutors in Manhattan have opened up a new line of investigations into the Trump Organization that could eventually lead them to conclude that president’s family business is a criminal enterprise.

A grand jury in the Southern District of New York has subpoenaed records related to President Donald Trump’s inaugural committee, and former U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade said the widening scope of the investigation reminds her of a political figure she once prosecuted.

“It is impossible to know exactly what the federal prosecutors in Manhattan are investigating, but the wide array of crimes brings to mind a case that was prosecuted in Detroit when I served as U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan,” McQuade wrote for The Daily Beast. “Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick and several of his associates were convicted under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, also known as RICO.”

The new subpoena shows prosecutors are currently investigating Trump and his associates for possible conspiracy against the United States, false statements, mail fraud, wire fraud, money laundering and violations of campaign finance and inaugural committee laws, McQuade said.

The breadth and scope of the alleged crimes could bring into play the RICO statute, which was passed in 1970 to prosecute organized mob bosses for crimes committed by their underlings.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/criminal-enterprise-trump-family-may-investigation-racketeering/?utm_source=push_notifications
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump and his family may fall under investigation for racketeering
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory