Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:50:13:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653360 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump lowest job approval for... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Trump lowest job approval for...  (Read 1375 times)
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #24 on: 02 10, 19, 01:40:38:PM » Reply

Jigsaw-II, younger blood is one of the reasons I favor Klobuchar. I would support a ticket with her at the top, or as VP.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #25 on: 02 10, 19, 02:08:43:PM » Reply

my parakeet would be a better president than trump.  and he is retarded.

but seriously, what candidate would be the best commander in chief?  that is what is most important...domestic policy is the weakest part of the president's powers..he is only a third of the process...but with treaties and military decisions and all the foreign policy decisions IT IS ALMOST ALL ON THE PRESIDENT...that is why it is so scary with a dumbass clown like Trump in charge.   

But still, the samplings are so low, even given the number of registered voters in this country...currently about 157 million...

And again, the demographics play a part...where did the polling take place?  Was it in-person, phone, interwebs?

The variables belie even basic common sense.

I have never held much stock in polls and generally use them in a humorous sense.

But, given anything can be polled, on any day, who knows what they'll come up with next.

I am anxiously awaiting 2020 and can't wait for the crop of candidates to stab each other in the backs to try and gain the office of the presidency.

If there is enough in-fighting, the Don will win re-election.

Then what kind of massive, collective implosion will there be? How many celebrities will move to Canada this time? How many marches and protests of the chronically ignorant and unkempt because their candidate failed?

The news explosion will be astounding...

Can't wait !!!

you bring up some good points, for once.  but every pollster and statistician connected to polling today know all about those problems with being accurate with polling for about 50 years now.  thanks for noticing!!  sure, methodology is all important- but these pollsters stay in business by being more accurate than others, or at least as accurate, except for Rassmussen, they just rely on the dough they get from every right wing fake media source that uses them. 

but the real polling sites, like real news media, depend on accuracy and reliability in order to be listened to, for entities to pay them for their polls, for advertisers to be connected to them, with the caveat, in the case of pollsters, that they are predicting the future of any vote, but news media have it easier, they just have to report accurately what has happened. 

the polling showing hillary was going to win the popular vote was actually true, just not by as large a margin...and just by 3 states that usually go blue turning red- by 10,000 votes in Pennsylvania, in Wisconsin about 20,000 and 40,000 in Michigan, trump somehow won the dumbass archaic Electoral College despite the obvious intent and desire of most Americans. 

on 11/6, the last real clear politics average i could find, it had clinton up by 3.2%, on average of many polls. 
she actually won the popular vote by 65.9 million to Trump's 63.0 million...she won by 4.6% over Trump if they had been the only two candidates. 

the closest poll to 4.6% was 6% by NBC news...the worst was Investors Business Daily who had Trump by 2%.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #26 on: 02 10, 19, 09:28:04:PM » Reply

Hmmmm, I smell GAS!
[/FONT]

Then I suggest you cut back on the onions.

I wonder what the passengers of the Democrat clown car would do if Michelle Obama threw her jockstrap into the ring?  Would they all spill out to give her the car to herself?
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #27 on: 02 11, 19, 06:59:07:AM » Reply

quote author=Dan link=topic=273648.msg2327647#msg2327647 date=1549852084]

I wonder what the passengers of the Democrat clown car would do if Michelle Obama threw her jockstrap into the ring? Would they all spill out to give her the car to herself? (Huh??  was that supposed to be a joke?  or what?)
[/quote]

the jockstrap you couldn't carry, chickenshit bitch?  i think you meant panties that you could not carry, but you could wear them and really enjoy it....

i guess you are referring to the stupid fuck racist memes and right wing loony tune lies about her being a dude...are you really this stupid, diaper dan? I knew you were stupid, and a liar, and a bigot and a gutless coward, but this stupid?  seriously?

I know you don't really like women or find them attractive but look at these pics of Michelle and tell me you believe she is not a lovely lady-

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #28 on: 02 11, 19, 10:01:56:AM » Reply

LOL!

Looks like I got another right nerve!

Yes, DLH.  It was a joke.  Michelle running for office, that is.

You exposed your shallowness when you asserted beauty is displayed on the outdide. Wrong, DLH.  True beauty is in the character of the person on the inside.  Which is why you and Michelle are two of the ugliest people on Earth.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #29 on: 02 11, 19, 03:16:27:PM » Reply

President Donald Trump’s approval rating hit 52 percent for Feb. 11, according to a new survey.

Rasmussen Reports, which carried out the daily tracking poll, said it was Trump’s “highest level of approval since shortly after his inauguration,” which was around March 2017.

Some 47 percent of respondents disapproved with the job he’s doing.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/president-trumps-approval-rating-hits-52-percent-highest-since-january-2017_2796865.html
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #30 on: 02 11, 19, 03:22:14:PM » Reply

Rasmussen is a joke. It ALWAYS leans right!

Here are the latest polls from reputable companies.
tRump is lucky to be close to 40%...

President Trump: Job Ratings

President Trump: Job Ratings

ApproveDisapprove
Approve
minus

Click poll name for details:

%

%

Disapprove
CNN4055- 15 1/30 - 2/2/19
IBD/TIPP3957- 18 1/24 - 2/1/19
Quinnipiac U. RV3857- 19 1/25-28/19
Monmouth U.4154- 13 1/25-27/19
Gallup3759- 22 1/21-27/19
ABC/Washington Post3758- 21 1/21-24/19

http://pollingreport.com/djt_job.htm
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #31 on: 02 11, 19, 03:26:15:PM » Reply

It does the same poll, day after day, and it's higher now than it's been since shortly after inauguration -- certainly not the lowest.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #32 on: 02 11, 19, 03:29:23:PM » Reply

Rasmussen... You are a funny guy.

Isn't it time for you to go hide from imagined commies?
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #33 on: 02 11, 19, 03:30:56:PM » Reply

The real scientific pollsters have him at the lowest of the last several presidents at this point in their first term.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #34 on: 02 11, 19, 03:31:19:PM » Reply

What's funny is how very wrong you were saying Clinton was going to be president.   Remember that?   I certainly do.  Is that what science told you?
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #35 on: 02 11, 19, 03:51:42:PM » Reply

Well, Davik, I smell nothing but the foul odor of mendacity from the republican/traitors.

If you smell gas from them, you might suggest that they treat their "digestive problems," and stop blowing so much foul air from their

bloated behinds! *Not that they realize how much they stink........*

LOL!

*Ldy R.* 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump lowest job approval for...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory