Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:24:28:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653473 Posts in 297925 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another blood thirsty Democrat! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Another blood thirsty Democrat!  (Read 366 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 02 08, 19, 02:41:57:AM » Reply

Back in 2017, then-ESPN personality Jemele Hill labeled President Trump a “white supremacist.”
She was suspended by the sports network before eventually parting ways.

During Tuesday night’s State of the Union address, Hill seemed to fantasize about Trump being assassinated.

Responding to a Twitter user who wrote, “please let @AOC yell out, ‘whose mans is this,’” Hill wrote in the now-deleted tweet, “Nah, she gotta hell: GETCHO HAND OUT MY POCKET.”

Hill was referencing the commotion before the murder of Malcolm X. As noted by The Federalist, “The phrase ‘Get your hand outta my pocket!’ was the same one yelled in the Manhattan Audubon Ballroom in 1965 as a distraction before the murder of Malcolm X. As the room tried to quell the commotion, another man rushed forward and shot Malcolm X in the chest.”

She has since deleted the tweet.

https://flagandcross.com/former-espn-host-fantasizes-about-trumps-assassination-in-unhinged-sotu-rant/

Democrats are the assassination party!
justincase

« Reply #1 on: 02 08, 19, 02:50:42:AM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 02 08, 19, 03:15:38:AM » Reply

Back in 2017, then-ESPN personality Jemele Hill labeled President Trump a “white supremacist.”
She was suspended by the sports network before eventually parting ways.

During Tuesday night’s State of the Union address, Hill seemed to fantasize about Trump being assassinated.

Responding to a Twitter user who wrote, “please let @AOC yell out, ‘whose mans is this,’” Hill wrote in the now-deleted tweet, “Nah, she gotta hell: GETCHO HAND OUT MY POCKET.”

Hill was referencing the commotion before the murder of Malcolm X. As noted by The Federalist, “The phrase ‘Get your hand outta my pocket!’ was the same one yelled in the Manhattan Audubon Ballroom in 1965 as a distraction before the murder of Malcolm X. As the room tried to quell the commotion, another man rushed forward and shot Malcolm X in the chest.”

She has since deleted the tweet.

https://flagandcross.com/former-espn-host-fantasizes-about-trumps-assassination-in-unhinged-sotu-rant/

Democrats are the assassination party!
1965hawks

« Reply #3 on: 02 08, 19, 03:48:02:AM » Reply

d2dvd!.

First of all. Democrats didn't assassinate Malcolm X. And, furthermore, the Democratic Party is not the "party of assassination," you lying, Republican, wacko!
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 02 08, 19, 04:10:41:AM » Reply

Actually Democrats did assassinate Malcolm X!

Yes, the Democrat party endorses assassination when it benefits them!
1965hawks

« Reply #5 on: 02 08, 19, 04:42:46:AM » Reply

d2dvd!,

Not only are you the epitome of stupidity, you're also a master fabulist.

Where did you get the absurd notions that (1) Democrats assassinated el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz and (2) The Democratic Party endorses assassination ?
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 02 08, 19, 05:49:21:AM » Reply

See above!

The Democrat party is the assassination party!
1965hawks

« Reply #7 on: 02 08, 19, 06:36:11:AM » Reply

d2dvd!,

See above? There's nothing up there to support your bald-faced lies that would have the reader believe that Democrats assassinated el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz and that the Democratic Party endorses assignation. Sit down and shut the fuck up, you lying Republican ass clown!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 02 08, 19, 06:57:45:AM » Reply

Now 1965hawks thinks Malcom X's assassins were Republicans!
1965hawks

« Reply #9 on: 02 08, 19, 07:30:54:AM » Reply

Republican d2dvd!,

There you go again, you lying Republican! I called you a bald-faced liar for making the preposterous claim that Democrats assassinated el=Hajj Malik el-Shabazz; however, I never blamed Republicans for the assassination. No, that's what you did, you lying little bitch! That's what you always do in this forum: you create a preposterous lie and then argue as if it was actually your opponent who told that lie. Evidently, you must believe your lies go unnoticed.  Evidently, you must believe everyone else reading this thread is as stupid as you are!
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 02 08, 19, 08:09:25:AM » Reply

There are only two choices you deny Democrats were responsible so that means you are claiming Republicans are!
1965hawks

« Reply #11 on: 02 08, 19, 08:50:32:AM » Reply

Republican d2dvd!: There are only two choices blah blah blah blah blah blah....

d2dvd!,

Here are two choices for your lying Republican  ass:

1. Prove Democrats assassinated el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz!

2. Prove the Democratic Party is the party of assassins!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another blood thirsty Democrat!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory