Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 03:17:25:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663492 Posts in 298881 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Our Wall / Their Wall 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Our Wall / Their Wall  (Read 43 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #12 on: 02 05, 19, 02:21:36:PM » Reply

Would you please explain to me why this country has legal immigration laws that welcome people from other countries to apply and come here?  Yet , you extreme radicals seem to desperately want, and turn a blind eye to, swarms of illegals breaking into this country through any means possible.  What is the point of the laws we have if you think they shouldn't be followed or applied?  Can I just get an honest answer.

Its illegal to Rob banks here too Emily, but if you're an illegal the Democrats will find a way to excuse it.  I promise you that.

emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #13 on: 02 05, 19, 11:10:32:PM » Reply

Pretty clear at this point that the extremists on this Board don't have a plausible answer.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #14 on: 02 06, 19, 06:37:53:AM » Reply

Would you please explain to me why this country has legal immigration laws that welcome people from other countries to apply and come here? Yet , you extreme radicals seem to desperately want, and turn a blind eye to, swarms of illegals breaking into this country through any means possible. What is the point of the laws we have if you think they shouldn't be followed or applied? Can I just get an honest answer.

first off, why are you lying about swarms of illegals coming into this country when even as clueless as you are you must know the number of illegals in this country IS LESS NOW THAN 8 YEARS AGO...that about half the ones here came in legally, and overstayed.  that the whole southwest was once totally controlled by these people you call invaders now...have you ever noticed how many cities and states in the southwest have mexican-indian names?  that is what scientists call a clue.  we have always had a laissez faire attitude about mexicans coming over here, working to make better money, and then going back home or staying here and being useful and productive citizens forever and ever.  we white guys used to be the invaders!!  almost all of south texas is almost half latino, almost half the tv and radio stations are latino, who knows who is illegal and who is not, has been that way ever since I have been alive here in Texas, 67 years, and IS NOT A FUCKING PROBLEM.  almost all the drugs and contraband and the incredibly exaggerated reports of sex slaves coming over here are not over a damn border in the middle of the desert!!  it is through legal ports of entry, tunnels under walls, by boat, by air, and not walked over a freaking desert border where they would be easily seen and arrested, border wall or no border wall...and if there are no human eyes on these "invaders," no matter what kind of wall you have, they will come over easily!!  IT IS NOT THE TYPE WALL OR BARRIER OR FENCE- IT IS THE MAINTENANCE AND PATROLLING OF THE WALL THAT STOPS ANYONE.   DUH. 

you want to stop illegals? PUNISH THE SHIT OUT OF AMERICANS WHO HIRE THEM...REALLY GO AFTER THEM.  without jobs, why would any illegal want to come here?  get it? why would they stay if they can't work?  how stupid are you clowns?  it is like you try to be stupid about silly ass walls and how effective they are compared to just STOPPING THEM BY ENDING THEIR EASY ACCESS TO HIGHER PAYING JOBS HERE THAN WHERE THEY ARE. 
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #15 on: 02 06, 19, 10:54:25:AM » Reply

I asked for an honest answer not a rude diatribe.  Do you believe in enforcement of our immigration laws in every way possible.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Our Wall / Their Wall
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About