Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 02:42:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Covington school reopens 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Covington school reopens  (Read 91 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 01 23, 19, 01:32:45:PM » Reply

after the death threats, bomb threats, and other violence that was elicited upon the school after the "viral" video.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/students-covington-catholic-high-school-fire-confrontation-native/story?id=60568463

What makes me angriest is that these kids were exercising their rights, to free speech and assembly, on their own time, with their parents permission.  They were not the instigators, but the media has chosen to portray ANYONE who has any semblance of conservatism or hope that America will be "great again"...as a monster.

I keep thinking back to when Michelle Obama said that for the first time in her adult life, she was proud of her country.  It's that kind of divisiveness that drives the nail of the coffin into our nation.

The Don is not close to a "good president"...he's boorish, bumbling, arrogant, and ignorant, on many levels, but to attack our younger generation and portray them as monsters does nothing to stem the tide and allows people like the Hebrew Israelites, who've all but been forgotten as the aggressors in this matter, or that Nathan Phillips approached the teens and got in their faces as well.

The whole truth is what our media should be portraying.  Yes, it's ugly sometimes, but it's uglier when you have cut and paste moments that deride one side...when it's unfair, at best...

I hope the officials of Covington Catholic will listen to that entire video, will use it as a teaching moment, but I don't believe a single student deserves punishment for their actions, when we see adults do much worse and get away with it as "their rights"...
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 01 24, 19, 07:13:41:AM » Reply

The HSM lit the fuse and Democrats are determined to kill those kids!
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #2 on: 01 24, 19, 07:32:08:AM » Reply

I've watched the videos, I've seen the smirk on the kids face.

You do realize he was schooled for his Today Show interview, don't you? He was prepped for it just like a witness in a criminal trial.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2019/01/21/covington-catholic-runswitch-pr-helped-student-in-controversial-video/2638400002/
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #3 on: 01 24, 19, 07:33:26:AM » Reply

only in conservative land can punk kids get away with being so insulting and bullying to an old dude beating a drum and somehow end up getting congratulated for it by conservatives and our stupid shit president who enjoys bullying. 

Trump tweets that Covington Catholic students were ... - Courier-Journal
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/...trump...in...catholic.../2641539002/
2 days ago - In a tweet Tuesday morning, Trump again expressed support for the all-boys Catholic school in Kentucky after outrage over a viral video from ...

no media reports exaggerated what the kids did, as shown in the video.  besides, we all can see the video for ourselves.  if you can honestly say these kids did not bully or mock or harass or block this old guy during that video, and were perfectly friendly and hospitable and gracious as teens should be when it comes to dealing with seniors, then you are watching the wrong video or you are too stupid to even watch a video correctly due to your bias. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 01 24, 19, 07:34:10:AM » Reply

Now Bs claims to be able to read minds and insists the kid is guilty of a thought crime punishable by death!

Goosestep much?
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #5 on: 01 24, 19, 07:43:12:AM » Reply

Oscar, if there were a vote today for the most obnoxious, least intelligent member of this forum, How long would you stand in line vote for D2D?
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #6 on: 01 24, 19, 07:46:32:AM » Reply

well...to be honest, since dvd does not play the racist game or the openly bigoted game or the sick ass racist memes, MOO-SLIME, game, I would put her miles above the 6 or 7 here that do that....

i believe she just has a crazy ass partisan agenda, and cannot or will not see thru that partisan haze long enough to see how clearly wrong most of her bullshit opinions are. 
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 01 24, 19, 07:52:39:AM » Reply

Take it up with DVD instead of polluting this thread with your nonsense!

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1743
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #8 on: 01 24, 19, 08:06:18:AM » Reply

well...to be honest, since dvd does not play the racist game or the openly bigoted game or the sick ass racist memes, MOO-SLIME, game, I would put her miles above the 6 or 7 here that do that....

i believe she just has a crazy ass partisan agenda, and cannot or will not see thru that partisan haze long enough to see how clearly wrong most of her bullshit opinions are. 

Fair enough. Pretty good assessment of the mentality, though I disagree that D2D doesn't see through the partisan haze. D2D's IQ would have to be in the low single digits to believe everything that spews from Trump's mouth or twitter account. The others you mention are just funny because they are so over the top stupid, they are probably even rejected at the Saturday all morning drinking free coffee refill meetings of old farts at the local Golden Arches.
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 01 24, 19, 08:07:50:AM » Reply

Now Bs claims to be able to read minds and insists the kid is guilty of a thought crime punishable by death!

Goosestep much?
August West

« Reply #10 on: 01 24, 19, 08:20:37:AM » Reply

A real Christian weighs in on those asshole MAGA hats.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/opinions/maga-hats-dont-belong-on-a-catholic-school-trip-beck/index.html
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #11 on: 01 24, 19, 08:48:13:AM » Reply

Now we are down to the fact a kid smirked to prove his disrespect, racism, hate, and intolerance of others on a national level?

Explain to me why blacks who voiced and demonstrated it, plus homophobia, are being called to task like the boy.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Covington school reopens
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About