Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:10:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653427 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Have you trumpies found a way to link Nathan Phillips to pedophilia... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Have you trumpies found a way to link Nathan Phillips to pedophilia...  (Read 225 times)
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« on: 01 21, 19, 11:28:18:AM » Reply

yet? 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 01 21, 19, 11:49:33:AM » Reply

Nah, it's bad enough that Phillips is a grown, obnoxious, chit-stirring curmudgeon.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 01 21, 19, 12:02:14:PM » Reply

Who?

« Reply #3 on: 01 21, 19, 12:05:53:PM » Reply

Rush to judgment? New details emerge on Native American elder's standoff with MAGA-hat-wearing teens
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rush-to-judgment-new-details-emerge-on-native-american-elders-standoff-with-maga-hat-wearing-teens

Lefties at it again with help of a COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #4 on: 01 21, 19, 12:11:13:PM » Reply

We’d hardly just begun our Two Minutes Hate of the MAGA-hat wearing teens from Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky when it turns out things weren’t at all as they had originally seemed.
For one, longer cell phone videos showed that the drum-banging Native American activist and tribal elder Nathan Phillips had actually originated contact with the teens in their Make America Great Again gear during the March for Life in Washington on Friday in a tense scene near the Lincoln Memorial.
“In the midst of our cheers, we were approached by a group of adults led by Nathan Phillips, with Phillips beating his drum,” one of the students said in a statement to the media. “They forced their way into the center of our group. We initially thought this was a cultural display since he was beating along to our cheers and so we clapped to the beat.
“However, after multiple minutes of Mr. Phillips beating his drum directly in the face of my friend (mere centimeters from his nose), we became confused and started wondering what was happening. It was not until later that we discovered they would incriminate us as a publicity stunt,” he added.
And, it turns out, the biggest instigators on the scene turned out to be members of the crackpot Black Hebrew Israelite movement, who allegedly insulted both the teenagers — one of them says the “Israelites” called them  “racists,” ″bigots,” ″white crackers” and “incest kids” — and the Native Americans, according to The Associated Press.
But what about Phillips’ claims that the students were saying racist things during the incident?
“They were making remarks to each other … (such as) ‘In my state those Indians are nothing but a bunch of drunks.’ How do I report that?” Phillips claimed, according to the AP. “These young people were just roughshodding through our space, like what’s been going on for 500 years here — just walking through our territories, feeling like ‘this is ours.’”

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/drum-banging-indian-nathan-phillips-news-4-years-ago-telling-eerily-similar-story/
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #5 on: 01 21, 19, 12:46:21:PM » Reply

Is that the Indian Guy that hates Our President and taunted the White kids?

Why are you bringing up him being a Pedo?

You must know something we don't.

Maybe he's a Member of the warm-pee NAMBLA Chapter.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #6 on: 01 21, 19, 12:49:56:PM » Reply

I didn't know anyone was trying to do that warren.

However, the videos make pretty clear that the students were not aggressors.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #7 on: 01 21, 19, 12:53:25:PM » Reply

they were choir boys.  how dare a 64 year old ex marine Indian walk amongst these 70 bused in zombie kids when they are protesting a woman's right to choose! 

right wingers will believe everything but the truth...these two entities did not apologize for the actions of these bully boy MAGA hat wearing bozos just for the hell of it. 

The Diocese of Covington and the high school have issued a joint statement condemning the actions of the boys and apologizing to Mr. Phillips. The March for Life also issued a statement, which they have since taken down. instead of the statement, the link takes you to a page that says, “This is somewhat embarrassing, isn’t it?” Good thing I posted it here yesterday:

“The pro-life movement at its core is a movement of love and the reprehensible behavior shown in the video in no way represents the 46 years and millions of people who have peacefully and respectfully gathered in Washington, DC to stand up for the unborn. Nor does it represent the vast majority of the marchers present at this year’s March for Life. Such behavior is not welcome at the March for Life and never will be.” – Jeanne Mancini, President of March for Life

“We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person. The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion. We know this incident also has tainted the entire witness of the March for Life and express our most sincere apologies to all those who attended the March and all those who support the pro-life movement,” Laura Keener, the communications director of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, said in email around 4 p.m. on Saturday from the Diocese and Covington Catholic High School.

http://www.14news.com/2019/01/20/native-american-community-demands-apology-kentucky-high-school-after-disrespectful-incident-indigenous-peoples-march/
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #8 on: 01 21, 19, 01:05:32:PM » Reply

Oscar, a Marine is made of pretty stout stuff. 

Whether or not he uses that, we don't know, but it's obvious that far too many people were wrong about what was really going on.

Including YOU!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #9 on: 01 21, 19, 01:09:27:PM » Reply

yeah, i am wrong.  and the leaders of the dumbass protest.  and the diocese and school that bused in these MAGA hat wearing punks when they both apologized for their behavior.  you are so damn weak minded and gullible. 

The Diocese of Covington and the high school have issued a joint statement condemning the actions of the boys and apologizing to Mr. Phillips. The March for Life also issued a statement, which they have since taken down. instead of the statement, the link takes you to a page that says, “This is somewhat embarrassing, isn’t it?” Good thing I posted it here yesterday:

“The pro-life movement at its core is a movement of love and the reprehensible behavior shown in the video in no way represents the 46 years and millions of people who have peacefully and respectfully gathered in Washington, DC to stand up for the unborn. Nor does it represent the vast majority of the marchers present at this year’s March for Life. Such behavior is not welcome at the March for Life and never will be.” – Jeanne Mancini, President of March for Life

“We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person. The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion. We know this incident also has tainted the entire witness of the March for Life and express our most sincere apologies to all those who attended the March and all those who support the pro-life movement,” Laura Keener, the communications director of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, said in email around 4 p.m. on Saturday from the Diocese and Covington Catholic High School.

http://www.14news.com/2019/01/20/native-american-community-demands-apology-kentucky-high-school-after-disrespectful-incident-indigenous-peoples-march/
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 01 21, 19, 01:13:28:PM » Reply

Well, we don't expect the grown, obnoxious, chit-stirring curmudgeon to apologize.   That is for sure.  His mission is accomplished.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 01 21, 19, 02:00:04:PM » Reply

Have you TDS libs apologized for lying about that incident yet?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Have you trumpies found a way to link Nathan Phillips to pedophilia...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory