Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 09:40:43:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663435 Posts in 298879 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Democrat Rep. John Yarmuth calls for end of First Amendment! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Democrat Rep. John Yarmuth calls for end of First Amendment!  (Read 17 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 01 22, 19, 04:10:29:AM » Reply

Democratic Rep. John Yarmuth took to Twitter shortly after the incident and responded to the wildly inaccurate leftist narrative by arguing for… censorship?
“I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on,” Yarmuth posted on Twitter. “They seem to be poisoning young minds.”
Um… what? The only way Yarmuth could possibly defend himself for that statement would be if MAGA hats were actually being lined with poison on the inside. Last I checked, that’s not happening, so did an elected official really just call for an assault on freedom of speech?
The offensiveness of such a sentiment being uttered by a government official is readily apparent. Yarmuth is operating on a dangerously slippery slope here. What about shirts? Bracelets? If I’m triggered by the newest Air Jordan’s because I can’t afford them, shouldn’t those be banned too to protect my mind from being poisoned with jealousy? It’s insanity.
Yarmuth was promptly, and deservedly, taken to task on social media for his comments.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/ky-dem-rep-now-wants-ban-trump-hats-least-teens
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 01 22, 19, 06:48:45:AM » Reply

jesus...do you not know he was joking, idiot?  look at the wording of his reason for the ban- JUST LIKE TRUMP'S WORDING OF WHY HE WAS CALLING FOR A TOTAL SHUTDOWN OF ALL MUSLIMS COMING INTO THIS COUNTRY UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE THIS OUT....GET IT, BOZO?  Here is what this guy jokingly said ""I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on. They seem to be poisoning young minds," Rep. John Yarmuth tweeted Sunday morning.  seriously, are you this stupid?  even as stupid as steve king is compared to this guy, do you think even steve king would call for the ban of kids wearing a hat with this on it-

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 01 22, 19, 06:52:27:AM » Reply

He was not joking!

He hates free speech and wants all who dare disagree with the Democrat party shut up permanently!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #3 on: 01 22, 19, 06:55:25:AM » Reply

this proves why you are a trump voter and defender...you are completely stupid and gullible. 
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 01 22, 19, 07:58:53:AM » Reply

Yarmuth has yet to say he was joking proving he wasn't joking!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #5 on: 01 22, 19, 08:04:37:AM » Reply

because no one, even steve king, would say something that stupid if he were not joking, moron.  the laugh is you are too stupid to get the joke. 
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 01 22, 19, 08:06:26:AM » Reply

Yarmuth said it and he was serious and so are the Democrats calling for the murder of those kids and their families!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Democrat Rep. John Yarmuth calls for end of First Amendment!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory