Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 11:55:10:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663937 Posts in 298920 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Horrific 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: Horrific  (Read 718 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #24 on: 01 15, 19, 05:57:18:AM » Reply

quote author=emilyB link=topic=270330.msg2298862#msg2298862 date=1543883687]
Good point. California is drought ridden thanks to liberal policies (The only good point you make is with your head. Liberals do not cause droughts. Droughts are caused by lack of rain.  Period.
drought
/drout/Submit
noun
a prolonged period of abnormally low rainfall, leading to a shortage of water.)
,one of which is to cut water off to save some tiny slimy little microscopic fish. (No, like Trump you are confusing two separate issues - the efforts to save an endangered fish from sudden deluges when mountain snowfall melts and flows into the flatlands where most crops are grown, no trees, no forests, no wildfires, and the wildfires in other areas where there is no lack of water to fight the fires, but the fires themselves are exacerbated by the decades long drought that liberals had nothing to do with in the forested areas of California.  Two separate areas- two separate issues. 

First: Let us laugh at your and Trump's ignorance concerning the little fish having anything to do with forest fires-

California’s water wars aren’t about scarcity thanks to the brilliant hydrological engineering of past generations of Californians. But now there is a new element in the century-old water calculus: a demand that the state’s inland waters flow as pristinely as they supposedly did before the age of dams, reservoirs, and canals. Only that way can California’s rivers, descending from their mountain origins, reach the Sacramento–San Joaquin River Delta year-round. Only that way, environmentalists say, can a three-inch delta fish be saved and salmon runs from the Pacific to the interior restored.

You can learn an important fact about the water wars simply by driving the width of California’s vast Central Valley, where most of the battles erupt. True, there is a rich agricultural economy of dairy, wine, row crops, and rice elsewhere in the state, both to the north and to the south. But the farming engine that drives California’s $14 billion export industry is centered in the hot flatlands of the 450-mile-long Central Valley, bounded by the mountains of the Sierra Nevada to the east and those of the Coast Range to the west. (This is the area with no trees, and the problem with the tiny fish, get it?)

https://www.city-journal.org/html/california%E2%80%99s-water-wars-13400.html

Now, Let us laugh at you and Trump confusing that lack of water in flat, farmland areas with no trees due to concerns about fish, to your mistaken believe that has something to do with the efforts to fight forest fires exacerbated by decades long drought in those areas:

About 439,000 results (0.61 seconds)
Search Results

What Trump Got Wrong About California's Wildfire Policies - Pacific ...
https://psmag.com/environment/wildfire-and-fury
Aug 6, 2018 - What Trump Got Wrong About California's Wildfire Policies ... local fire departments, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land ... Cal Fire also responded to this claim: "We have plenty of water to fight these wildfires, but let's be clear: It's ... Although it's not used to fight fires, California's water flows through ...

Why Trump Is Blaming California's Wildfires on Water | The New ...
https://newrepublic.com/article/150409/trump-blaming-californias-wildfires-water
Aug 6, 2018 - Here's a theory about which "bad environmental laws" he's talking about. ... Why Trump Is Blaming California's Wildfires on Water ... “We have plenty of water to fight these wildfires,” Daniel Berlant, assistant deputy ... cause of California's drought—that environmentalists, not climate change or overuse, are to ...

Trump Inaccurately Claims California Is Wasting Water as Fires Burn ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/06/climate/trump-california-fire-tweets.html
Claim: California wildfires are being magnified & made so much worse by the bad environmental laws which aren’t allowing massive amount of readily available water...
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by The New York Times: False

CA's Environmental Laws Are Not To Blame For Its Fires | Outside Online
https://www.outsideonline.com/.../cas-environmental-laws-are-not-blame-its-fires
Aug 6, 2018 - Fortunately for residents of the state, Donald Trump knows who to ... Don't Blame CA's Fires on Its Environmental Laws ... Yet firefighters aren't having any trouble getting water to fight California's fires, and the river water has no impact on ... environmentalists, timber companies, the state, and the U.S. Forest ...

California fire officials say they have plenty of water to fight wildfires ...
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/california-fire...water-fight-wildfires-trumps/story?id...
Aug 6, 2018 - Just a day after Trump approved a disaster declaration for California as it fights ... "California wildfires are being magnified & made so much worse by the bad ... trees that could become fuel for wildfires, which environmentalists alleged ... isn't enough readily available water to fight the fires is not accurate.

Busting Trump mythology on wildfires as more rage in California
blogs.edf.org/growingreturns/2018/.../wildfire-myths-trump-zinke-california-camp-fir...
Nov 9, 2018 - President Trump doubled down on claims that environmentalists were ... To be clear, water is not a limiting factor in wildland fire suppression in California. ... “We have plenty of water to fight these wildfires, but let's be clear: It's ... President Trump is less wrong than you're making it out to be, though he's not ...

Trump's California wildfire and water tweets make no sense - Vox
https://www.vox.com/.../8/.../trump-wildfire-twitter-mendocino-complex-carr-californ...
Aug 6, 2018 - Humans are increasing wildfire risks, but "bad environmental laws" aren't the problem. ... Donald Trump has some thoughts on fighting wildfires. They're ... Think of California with plenty of Water - Nice! ... For wildland firefighters, the tools of the trade are Pulaskis, rakes, shovels, and flamethrowers that burn ...

Drive down the Interstate 5 corridor and see the dead orchards, the withered vineyards and the angry road signs from Farmers who have lost their livelihoods. Couple all this with the raging winds that blow up with very little warning and it's an invitation to an inferno. (in the forested areas where drought has taken such a toll....NOTHING TO DO WITH TINY FISH)
[/quote]
Baretta19

« Reply #25 on: 01 15, 19, 06:49:26:AM » Reply

California burning to the ground is a win win for all.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #26 on: 01 15, 19, 06:53:55:AM » Reply

to a cold blooded piece of shit like you, maybe.  normal people actually have a conscience and morality. 
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #27 on: 01 15, 19, 10:23:55:AM » Reply

there are scientists who say this is a direct result of global climate change.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #28 on: 01 15, 19, 01:10:12:PM » Reply

i don't think the drought conditions are much more severe now than at other times in California's history.  maybe.  doesn't matter.  when you have a drought for a decade or so, and dry, windy conditions, any kind of spark can start a wildfire. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #29 on: 01 15, 19, 02:00:17:PM » Reply

Droughts are caused by lack of rain, true
Lack of rain is caused by geoengineering, also true !

Scholarly articles for california drought chemtrails geoengineering
… atmospheric manipulation and geoengineering
- ‎Herndon - Cited by 3
… and the international politics of geoengineering
- ‎Cairns - Cited by 1

* 14CE6F88-EE48-48BC-8ABB-8A91DF9AFC04.jpeg (42.16 KB, 450x337 - viewed 9 times.)
katsung47

« Reply #30 on: 01 21, 19, 06:04:29:PM » Reply

1057. Direct Energy Weapon (1/19/2019)

After North California Paradise fire of November 8, 2018, there are many video in internet say it is done by DEW (Direct Energy Weapon). It can burn a house into ash but leave trees alone. Here is a picture of how it can burn a tree from inside. No doubt it was done by high tech. weapon and only the Feds has capability to do it.

I have alleged the Feds use such energy weapon for a long time. Since it is still a secret weapon, I could only speculate it as "microwave" or "acoustic weapon". Since four months ago the Feds activate "October frame case", I am again suffering from the attack of those high tech. weapon. Recently I often awoke in midnight by overheat feeling. Although it's winter now, there's a sweating feeling. I've talked about it two years ago. Is it "Direct Energy Weapon" as they called? 

Reference,

910. Acoustic weapon killing (6/27/2016)

In the midnight of 6/26, I woke up to an unusual warm feeling. The heat was from inside body, seemed from blood. Since the Feds using acoustic weapon, I encountered such situation several times. Of course, it also came with strong ground vibration feeling. I had to leave my bedroom and slept in the sofa of the sitting room. A few minutes later the heat inside the body disappeared. I had thought a lot about that phenomenon, now I realize it was the killing resonance. The body of human being has its own resonance frequency. Once the Feds apply that frequency on people, it will cause vibration that produces heat or other damages in their blood, organ or parts of the body.

I had been intimidated by the Feds through the TV commercial. At that time I thought the heat killing was microwave radiation. Now I realize it is the acoustic weapon. I had posted my allegation in #815. That TV station disappeared several months later after my revelation. Watch that commercial I posted below. It well proves the heat killing weapon.

quote, 815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)

ICN is a TV channel that broadcast Chinese news and movies. I think it is run by Chinese capital. My wife used to tune on that channel to watch its TV series. When the series is interesting, I join in.

I noticed there is a strange commercial in recent broadcast. I think it is an intimidation from the Feds.

The first one: A lady sits in a sauna room. A pig is approaching her, sniffing. The lady drops some water on heater and create a steam. A thermo-charter shows the temperature goes up followed with a word “COOK? Then lady disappeared and the pig leaves.

Followed by second one: Most of commercial shows how a fish without water is struggling for air. At last a word appears: NO ATTACK.

If the motive of the commercial is “cook”right and “no attack? then they were very bad products. People can hardly link sauna room and fish out of water to it. It is good death  intimidation if you know the killing method of the Feds. They used to kill people with microwave radiation. They also kill victims in prison by suffocation with plastic bag on head, then claim it was a suicide.

I think this is particularly on me. Chinese traditionally symbolize year with twelve animals. I was born in the year of pig. That’s why they put a pig in that commercial.

That unusual advertisement was broadcast at 11pm (Monday to Friday) at Channel 26.4 ICN(San Francisco Bay Area) in a two hours long (each week day)Chinese series. See how cruel they treat that fish in that commercial.

http://youtube.com/v/oyF794NgimI
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Horrific
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats