Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 02:56:44:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662782 Posts in 298813 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Thought trump said ISIS was defeted... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Thought trump said ISIS was defeted...  (Read 450 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 01 16, 19, 01:01:42:PM » Reply

Yes, President Trump said defeated as in having no more territory under their control not exterminated!

wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 01 16, 19, 01:03:48:PM » Reply

Pence said ISIS had no more territory and ISIS was defeated. 
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 01 16, 19, 01:04:33:PM » Reply

you're not really as stupid as you make yourself out to be are you d2?
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #15 on: 01 16, 19, 01:21:04:PM » Reply

ISIS was just laying in the weeds, waiting for trump to make his move.  When trump said that ISIS was defeated, ISIS decided to show trump, NO they are not defeated...

Thank you trump for getting more Military Personnel killed...
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #16 on: 01 16, 19, 01:29:29:PM » Reply

You are confusing defeat with extermination!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #17 on: 01 16, 19, 01:40:07:PM » Reply

it is true trump and his cronies are lying about ISIS being defeated, even if they control a much smaller area in Syria and other areas around the world than they did at one time/

but, i give trump some props for knowing, even if accidentally, that having 2000 of our troops in a muslim country can no more stop all ISIS attacks in that country or in other countries are stop them from planning possible attacks here and maybe being able to, than if we had NO AMERICAN TROOPS IN THAT COUNTRY OR 15,000.  our troops are not supermen. when in a foreign country far away from our fighters and jets and drones and guided missiles, they are targets, especially if they are stupidly housed in an urban setting where our technology cannot be used without massive collateral damage, like it was for so long in Iraq and Afghanistan.  and just the mere fact WE HAVE OUR TROOPS IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES GIVE ISIS BETTER TALKING POINTS WHEN TRYING TO RECRUIT MUSLIM ZEALOTS, who consider us infidels and most foreigners infidels who live in Muslim countries and is an affront to Islam.  think about it.  this is the 21st century.  we do not need troops on the ground.  we do not need to hold foreign territory in hostile areas where our troops would be in constant danger and constant targets of attacks.  it gets our soldiers killed while doing nothing to enhance our ability to strike hard and fast and without any defense in response to any military threat anywhere inside these countries where our troops heretofore have been stationed for one dumbass reason or another...

but here is a map of current ISIS presence in Syria, from about a month ago-

D2D

« Reply #18 on: 01 16, 19, 01:46:33:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Thought trump said ISIS was defeted...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory